Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 60)

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

yes babes....i would have stayed till 100 and would have been extremely energetic....but for the past 2 hours i have been alone...and i replied to all of the takes on this thread.....and took the pages from 37 to page 50 alone....with some random people running inLOL.....such as jakeShocked askin for muniza di...and maybe just (faz) lookin for Vrush diLOL

Chill babes tussi jao...chill maro...Baaki main hoon na...aur ab toh Lily,rhea,muni ji sab hai....Hum sambhal lenge...and even if they leave i have so many posts to quote so chillWink
yes shister.....i will go as soon as we reach 60Tongue....

if i had people to fool around with today....i would have been first class to finish up to 100....but today i was ALL alone....Muniza di had to gone to mehendi.....or else both of us alone would have reached to 100LOL....we bak bak too much

Shorry jaanu....even i went off yesterday na....But i was not feeling well....Bu dont worry i will not let the pages be less than 100 after the brilliant target of 116-117 we reached the day before yest
 aaj keya 60 page ki target hain.. koi gal nahi.. hum hain yeha...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged

yes babes....i would have stayed till 100 and would have been extremely energetic....but for the past 2 hours i have been alone...and i replied to all of the takes on this thread.....and took the pages from 37 to page 50 alone....with some random people running inLOL.....such as jakeShocked askin for muniza di...and maybe just (faz) lookin for Vrush diLOL

Chill babes tussi jao...chill maro...Baaki main hoon na...aur ab toh Lily,rhea,muni ji sab hai....Hum sambhal lenge...and even if they leave i have so many posts to quote so chillWink

if i had people to fool around with today....i would have been first class to finish up to 100....but today i was ALL alone....Muniza di had to gone to mehendi.....or else both of us alone would have reached to 100LOL....we bak bak too much

Shorry jaanu....even i went off yesterday na....But i was not feeling well....Bu dont worry i will not let the pages be less than 100 after the brilliant target of 116-117 we reached the day before yest
when u gotta go....u gotta go shister!!! No need for a sorry......Embarrassed
i hope u r feelin better now!!! I was thinkin that u were not feelin well...cause u left earlier then usual!!! I got this babes...do not worry.....i carried us all the way to 52.......Wink
i am pretty sure...with Lily and Rhea u will reach more than a 100 pagesLOL
plus i bak bakked a lot between 40 -55 pages.....so u can find something to comment onROFL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

aaj keya 60 page ki target hain.. koi gal nahi.. hum hain yeha...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
oye rhea babes....mera target hai 60......u guys have to run the pages to more than a 100 now!! good luck....kick assHug
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Hi guys...Kaise hoSmile
hi shisher...behen log.....viji towelled partner dudeBig smileHug

Hey Shivu....Yeh lo comment karo...HugHug

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575312#37535053

half reply kardiya....now quick.....lets reach 60 pages so i can go sleep.......LOL it is  3 30 hereConfused
 keya yaar sab ja rahi hoOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. tussi mat jao na.. aisa kue hota hain mere sath jab main ati ho tab koi nahi rehta iss tread pe..Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
babes it is almost 4 in the morning here....i have stayed up all night!!!!LOL....i have to get my beauty sleep na....as it is....my back aches....from sittin here for 2 hours....increasing the pages of this thread aloneOuchLOL
ok dear no problem.. health is wealth.. go to sleep.. sweet dream..Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
thanks love!!!Embarrassed
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

What do you all deduce from the spoiler posted about the song for Maan's bachelor party? It is an old ad for Lifeboy. Does this mean most of the confrontations will be taken care of during this time? There is one picture where a chef is shown to be murdered. Can that also be at this party?

I fell that the song is used to depict OLD TIMES and i dont think there is anything to do with the song or the AD in itself......and as you said maybe if there is a Bachelor party then Brij may end up there ....i have a weird feeling ki its 2 agaisnt 1....

Arjun and Brij both are up against MSK.....
i like the way u thinks viji behena, towelled partner shisterEmbarrassed

i know....i am a little stressed now.....MSK all alone..with Arjun and Laitait BhaiDeadCry

i hope MSK still kicks assWink

Another thing i feel is ki.....Geet has grown as a person...and i know Maan is a guy jo haesha does things on his own terms with out anybody else helping but i am sure here his shield will be Handa Lass.....

Remember the Seq When Maan takes Geet to meet Dadi after the Khoon Bhari Maan and Night Seq......Their walk down the passage.....I had written a  symbolism on it....there were 4 pasrts depecting 4 phases to that walk of Maaneet...and now the 2 part the 2nd phase is what i thing is all geared up or action....

With Maan and Geet walking together in happiness, pain, misery,  etc

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged

when u gotta go....u gotta go shister!!! No need for a sorry......Embarrassed
i hope u r feelin better now!!! I was thinkin that u were not feelin well...cause u left earlier then usual!!! I got this babes...do not worry.....i carried us all the way to 52.......Wink
i am pretty sure...with Lily and Rhea u will reach more than a 100 pagesLOL
plus i bak bakked a lot between 40 -55 pages.....so u can find something to comment onROFL

Acha chalo ab khisko yaha se...its 60 pages....

Good Night and sleep tight...

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by sksg

What do you all deduce from the spoiler posted about the song for Maan's bachelor party? It is an old ad for Lifeboy. Does this mean most of the confrontations will be taken care of during this time? There is one picture where a chef is shown to be murdered. Can that also be at this party?

i have a weird feeling ki its 2 agaisnt 1....

Arjun and Brij both are up against MSK.....

ofcourseee...one maan is equal to 100 arjuns n brijs...so maan ke saamne khade hona hai tho dono ek saath khade ho tho..indono ko koi tho chance hoga uske saamne do sec keliye khade hone ki..so fikar not..aane do..jitna bhi aaye who koi maan ko bigaad nahi sakthe

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lily....u got the avi'sShockedShockedShockedShocked
love them babes!!!!Star

lily_k25

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged

oye rhea babes....mera target hai 60......u guys have to run the pages to more than a 100 now!! good luck....kick assHug
 ok dear.. no problem.. tum so jao...dont worry..

mysterygurl1427

Go to top