Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 54)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye preeetoooo where r u?? it is ur time to be here no?? lolz

Ya where is Preeto, kahin apne Maan se Delhi mein snow ka toh nahin bol rahi Wink...

Muniza
di ....me thinkin the same too...she should be here by now....where is she???OuchEmbarrassed

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
did u notice Muniza di....that now they keep showing maan's room a lot more then geet's room!!! lolz........what that mean eh??? any indication of something!!! Silly
tell tell bolo boloWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Dadi is damn hilarious......always comes at the right time to interrupt maaneet......so that they don't do anything naughty naughty!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL Tell you honestly Shivi i loved that scene....Loved their ghabrahat lolz....MSK started push ups, and Geet started cleaning LOL....Daadi ke comment ne char chand laga diye "acha hai banao banao sehat, shaadi ke baad bacho aisi padeygi ke kaam aayega" LOL...Loved MSK expression....poor guy...3 womens are behind of his innocent soul lolz......Loved it yaar, totally flattered behind his killing looks, and then half dead soul lolz....

He is very hot, and i loved hotalicious....

Muniza
Di....it was damn hilarious both go soooo freaked out....that they didn't notice how silly they were lookin....geet cleanin the lamp with her gorgeous dupatta...Shocked....and maan push ups?? More like he was pushin the door....but Maan hotalicious....the door is already open....it won't open any furtherROFL........

also also di...did u see the ishara maan have to geet....when they bump into one another.....he tells geet go from this side....he knows geet very well....due to nervousness.....because of dadi's presence....he knows that geet would have walked the other way and would have bumped into maan again....so from the first bump......maan does an ishara tellin geet to go from the other side....LOL

LOLLOLLOL Agreed Shivi morethan push ups he was pushing the door lolz....Ya she was cleaning the lamp with her beautiphul dupatta, silly Geet....

Yes that bumping part was cute, and hilarious as well..Loved it how he gave signal to her by turning his sleeves...They were so natural, wonderful acting by GC & DD....Daadi enjoyed alot, she was laughing.....I love kool daadi....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

sweet-and-cute IF-Rockerz
sweet-and-cute
sweet-and-cute

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hey princess.and ..................shivany...!

mysterygurl1427

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Dadi is damn hilarious......always comes at the right time to interrupt maaneet......so that they don't do anything naughty naughty!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL Tell you honestly Shivi i loved that scene....Loved their ghabrahat lolz....MSK started push ups, and Geet started cleaning LOL....Daadi ke comment ne char chand laga diye "acha hai banao banao sehat, shaadi ke baad bacho aisi padeygi ke kaam aayega" LOL...Loved MSK expression....poor guy...3 womens are behind of his innocent soul lolz......Loved it yaar, totally flattered behind his killing looks, and then half dead soul lolz....

Muniza
Di....it was damn hilarious both go soooo freaked out....that they didn't notice how silly they were lookin....geet cleanin the lamp with her gorgeous dupatta...Shocked....and maan push ups?? More like he was pushin the door....but Maan hotalicious....the door is already open....it won't open any furtherROFL........

also also di...did u see the ishara maan have to geet....when they bump into one another.....he tells geet go from this side....he knows geet very well....due to nervousness.....because of dadi's presence....he knows that geet would have walked the other way and would have bumped into maan again....so from the first bump......maan does an ishara tellin geet to go from the other side....LOL

LOLLOLLOL Agreed Shivi morethan push ups he was pushing the door lolz....Ya she was cleaning the lamp with her beautiphul dupatta, silly Geet....

Yes that bumping part was cute, and hilarious as well..Loved it how he gave signal to her by turning his sleeves...They were so natural, wonderful acting by GC & DD....Daadi enjoyed alot, she was laughing.....I love kool daadi....

Muniza
munni dear u r here now? any body here?

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Muniza

Muniza
oh daadi cool cool cool.....unka maan hai phool phool phoolROFL
yes yes....Gurti were sooo flippin natural in this scene...it wasn't as though they were gurti....it was as though they were just maaneet and maaneet only!!!
loved it!!!
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by lily_k25

Eyes speak more when a heart starts listening to someone silently
and Life seems to be more exciting when someone starts reading those eyes silently

If thats for Maan for his attitude and his eyes for the last two days then trust me that is so apt
Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edit-1

just now a thought came to me...
now how much stupid arjun may be ..but he is not that stupid to harm anne when maan is around..he will harm her mentally rather than physically..not especially after wat all chals he did to come where he is today..
so  think..this is an idea of his..to gain her confidence on him..n trust him more..he is waiting for that day when she will start trusting him more than maan..then his revenge would be more masaledaar na..
Exactly my thoughts and Vrushu's too....

so he is just trying to win her over..thats wat i think..
now for the thought which came to my mind...
how about arjun making anne experience the feel of Titanic..it could be a gud surprise n a gud card to make her fall for him more..
not that i want to imagine titanic on these two Dead ROFL
Waah we have some really wild ideas coming up...ek thi Vrushu ki Bungee jumping aur ek hai Titanic...Waah lage raho guys

just a thought..so tomoro kuch tension wali baat nahi hoga..am sure...yah romance ki shuruwat..waha maneet ke beech bhi...Blushing romance..

will be back again

Lily kaise ho???Kaha ho???Where is my treat......
My 2 cents in PurpleWink

teek hoon yaar..yahi hoon...poore invisible mode mein..
my college people r making me run in rounds..n i making them run along with me.Wink..so basically sab bhag rahe hain LOL

oyi...tumne kaha ki list bejunga aur gaayab hi hogaya...ab mein kya kahu..kaise doo treat..
tho  bolo kya kya chahiye Embarrassed ..instant parcel bejungaa..

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Maryyyyyyyyyyyy, yesh yesh me here...chak de phatte, rock the post yaar....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

Go to top