Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 53)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Oye preeetoooo where r u?? it is ur time to be here no?? lolz

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Dadi is damn hilarious......always comes at the right time to interrupt maaneet......so that they don't do anything naughty naughty!!!!
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

y is it that always the precap is the best part of the epi....

ok...the whole scenario was like a picture out of russian fairytale...awesome....

geet overexcited with joy wen snow began to fall...and she danced into maan's room...and the ever innocent maan wondered y she is happy...
and geet dragged him to the terrace...hoshiyarpur express rukne ka naam hi nahi le rahe the...and so maan barged in ILU....lag gaya brake...

maan's eyes, his entire being spoke out those words...his eyes cud melt a thousand ice...
the scene was brilliantly executed....everythere there was white....purity, innocence and peace...

purity....maan uttered those words from the core of his heart....he even selected the day and time...after all the snowfall was his doing....he wanted to make the moment as special as possible for geet...

innocence...geet was so excited in anticipation that maan wud confess that she failed to see that the snow was fake....she even failed to notice she was not feeling cold till she came out of her reverie....

peace....peace at last...both hv confessed...now there is nothing to hide....no inhibitions...and geet seals the moment with a kiss...

and he hugs her from the back....he wraps her in his arms to make her body feel the warmth of love....

there will be scene continuity...they hv shown geet kissing...though i doubt her lips touched his skin or not...DD and GC hv been working tog for 8 months now....y cant they shed their inhibitions still...

but still....i am hoping a real kiss from maan tomorrow....
oh babes i agree with everything u said...

but but but....DD did touch GC's cheek hun....he definitely did.....yup yup.....DD in other words...geet kissed Maan....Embarrassed
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Dadi is damn hilarious......always comes at the right time to interrupt maaneet......so that they don't do anything naughty naughty!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL Tell you honestly Shivi i loved that scene....Loved their ghabrahat lolz....MSK started push ups, and Geet started cleaning LOL....Daadi ke comment ne char chand laga diye "acha hai banao banao sehat, shaadi ke baad bacho aisi padeygi ke kaam aayega" LOL...Loved MSK expression....poor guy...3 womens are behind of his innocent soul lolz......Loved it yaar, totally flattered behind his killing looks, and then half dead soul lolz....

He is very hot, and i loved hotalicious....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-and-cute

oye where did everyone disappear too???

Yes nupsie....apun ki gun tommy!!!!

Hi muniza di!!!

Mags why u confused??

Mariam baby....i am cleaning and droppin in....

can someone please tell mariam what happened today in the episode!! pleej

aditi i know why can't DD just give GC a proper kiss....they are just fakin it after all..right???ConfusedLOL

yea yea..peleeeeij..!i wanaa know...!Big smile
i take back what i said...i just rewatched all of maaneet's scenes of yesterday's episode....and Geet did touch Maan's cheek, she really did kiss him!!!! No joke at all....it happened......Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Oye preeetoooo where r u?? it is ur time to be here no?? lolz

Ya where is Preeto, kahin apne Maan se Delhi mein snow ka toh nahin bol rahi Wink...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

ROFLROFLROFL Tell you honestly Shivi i loved that scene....Loved their ghabrahat lolz....MSK started push ups, and Geet started cleaning LOL....Daadi ke comment ne char chand laga diye "acha hai banao banao sehat, shaadi ke baad bacho aisi padeygi ke kaam aayega" LOL...Loved MSK expression....poor guy...3 womens are behind of his innocent soul lolz......Loved it yaar, totally flattered behind his killing looks, and then half dead soul lolz....

He is very hot, and i loved hotalicious....

Muniza
Di....it was damn hilarious both go soooo freaked out....that they didn't notice how silly they were lookin....geet cleanin the lamp with her gorgeous dupatta...Shocked....and maan push ups?? More like he was pushin the door....but Maan hotalicious....the door is already open....it won't open any furtherROFL........

also also di...did u see the ishara maan have to geet....when they bump into one another.....he tells geet go from this side....he knows geet very well....due to nervousness.....because of dadi's presence....he knows that geet would have walked the other way and would have bumped into maan again....so from the first bump......maan does an ishara tellin geet to go from the other side....LOL

Go to top