Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 46)

Jakefication IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jakefication

Saying Thanks for not minding me bursting in! Wink Guess you and Munni are only ones in here anyways! Big smile

I Can be your special guest ... Tho I'm everyone's special guest! ROFL
Nahin yaar....muniza di is not here...she is here because she had the heart connection of u pukaaring her!!!!LOL

right now i am alone on this thread....Tongue of course u can be our special guest....anyone can join whenever they want!!! it was nice seeing u here babes.......why would we mind a member of the forum bursting in?? lolz

anywayz glad that muniza di got ur messageWink
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

CHUP BILKUL CHUP...Approve
Mags shishter....tum mujhay chup bilcool chup kyun bol rahi ho?LOL
MSk..Embarrassed..GeetBig smile
Arjun?????

don;t know if i at all  make any kind of sense anyday...but i love GHSP and hence cant help saying these...just as a general viewerLOL
Right on sexy mags....i loved GHSP!!!!!TongueWink

A beautiful experience this episode.Clap.in one way...and a twister Angryin the other

The snowfall sequence...wow...sweet and yet so romantic...Embarrassed

recollected the snowfall in Manali..manali main maan was wanting to know Geet's feelings...Delhi snowfall...Geet wanting to hear the precious words from Maan...loop closed na!!!

OMG mags....kya baat....how beautifully u brought in the manali track.....i love it....love it!!! Yes the loop is closed!!!!!  Love u mags....kya baat!!!

also thank god..MSk arranged the snowfall...Guessed as much yesterday..coz the otherway around would be OTT na...this showes...he will even do the impossible just to make her happy...Just to see the smile on her face and the joy on her face..her impromto dance and her happiness and his expression seeing that says it allClap
Yes yaar....viji and i were also hopin that Maan faked the snow......cause it would be really bad that if geet prayed and it actually started to snowOuch....happy that it was our hotalicious's planEmbarrassed

I wish they make a nice dialouge on this where MSK make her realise her the connection of these two incidents..manali mein baraf..n delhi mein baraf...Manali mein real..delhi mein artificial...koi symbolism hai ky a..symblolism guruji's
what i see is that, in manali they were in a fake relationship.....the snow was real....but the engagement was fake......Maan was sure of what he felt for geet......geet too was.....but didn't know how to express it.....now the snow is fake......but their relationship is very much real they are gettin married......Embarrassed i don't really find any connection to this though...except the fact that maan can go to any extent to keep geet happy!

Geet ke himmat itni bad gayee ....She said that he can kiss her..acc to the precap..she kisses him ...1st..i m all for woman power..i just like the character Geet..she is a pucca sherni...and yet a child woman...a deadly combination in MSK's eyes....LAst time jab they were in snow...they were very close to coming together and yet that did not happen..this snowfall...may just bring them closer na...!!!!!

WOW, WOW, what connections and thoughts yaarClap.......i wonder what will happen?? Last time Maan made a move.....and this time geet made a move!! loved Maan's widened eyes......he didn't see that kiss coming!!!ROFL

I do not know but i m liking the character of arjun...he is so poker faced..his thoughts so vindictive...he is surely a sly fox...yes i think soAngryClap
yes sly fox he is.....Ouch like they say never consider your enemy to be weak........always be ready!!! I am sure our hotalicious will be two steps ahead of this fox.....arjun is a fox.....maaan is a full on sher!!!Star

Arjun wanting to throw NE...nah not yet maybe ...he said na that his maqsad was bigger then killing her...lets see ab kya gul khilayenga...i m liking the suspense element now a lot...nai bitting for sure...but yes interesting...
How will Brij enter..is in the mind even as i see the episode..such an impact is leftover by that character...Not seen too much of him i admit but whatever was seen by me..makes me say this...

daadi's entry into Maaneet world...sweet n cute..seeing MSK embarrased for the 1st time na!!!!..loved it...MSK..yeh excerise ki bahut zaroot rat padengi..geet se shaadi ke baad and yeh too many people gunning for U...

Also am remembering Msk blindfolding NE and making her walk near the pool...MSk saves her in the knick of time...Arjun doing the same satrt today....But will be save her..possibly..also may just throw her..he could have some safety measures below na...but if the loop is understood...then Arjun may just throw her but not to her death...some safety measure must be below...Shocked

anything is possible....lets wait and watch!!!!!Wink
love the take mags....keep them coming!!Embarrassed 
GC full form once again as MSK...so much character...and yet a new side to him as well...embarassment...yeh nahi dekha tha..is mein bhi chah gaya......wow..this actor is superb...
Arjun...sly...and Piyush..likng him some more...
DD as  was great in the sequence as usual
NE..better i think...yes

over all romantic, intersting, and element of curiosity as to now what is the new happenings in GHSP...Killing ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

MSK ne Jaan le li......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDeadDeadDeadDead
i know mags.....

like i said....about maan "teri har adaa sitam hai jaan leva"
Blushing

Ninelives

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

so gals...arjun twister..any clue?
i think that Arjun is tryin to gain the trust of Ani.....he knows that to Ani her brother is everything....and for Arjun to go through w.e. his plan is to someone get ani on his side.....

and slowly he might even try dadi...but then dadi already is on his side....

but geet nope....i know geet was the one who allowed Arjun to work on the wedding...but like i said....she doesn't trust him....she just won't assume that Arjun is like NT.....but i am sure one bad move my Arjun...Geet will go onto sherni mode!!!Clap

Ninelives

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

hey Shivu...

yes the epi was..good...i loved it..

you know shivu..my prediction that Maan will create the snow..so that he can say those words to him came true..

and..wow..this guy is so utterly romantic.

Maaan pls aa kar mere..pati ko bhi kuch...sikha jaao...na!!

ROFL maan come teach jiju!!!!

But di.......di.........did u notice how hotttttt Maan was lookin even in front of aniDeadDay Dreaming

i only watched that Ani scene because maaan looked damn hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttDead aaj maan ne phirse mar dala!!!!!!Ouch

Aaj Viji phirse gaye!!!! Yea....today's ani and arjun scenes were....but yesterday they were good....i actually started to like their story.....but today i didn't really feel the chills as to what will happen to Ani....unless if the Cv's do something totally unexpected......then that would be awesome!!!

But all of the Maaneet scenes.....killed me today....once again i died a horrible death......each look he gave.....shot me down horribly........each look....this man needs to arreshtedAngryLOL

hmm house arrest...in a log cabin... with snow all around so he cant run away... and..then i can have my xrated way with him

yaar his eyes talk to me...well dont ask what...cos..i would be banned from IF..if i do say...that
I am liking the idea Di....why did u stop here?? i am pretty sure that I-F wouldn't ban uLOL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hello All

btw who loved Maan fake excercise and Geet cute bhangra
these 2 are just outstanding they can do anything
to make us laugh, cry, love , imagine, passion is anything left

OMG OMG OMG.....preeto i loved geet's bhangra it was damn good....it was soooooooo cute.....nowi feel like watchin that scene againEmbarrassedLOL

Ninelives

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Hey preeto..

wassup??

and shivu..i love hotalicious..nice...well..its..is..smashing actually
good di....hotalicious it is!!!Wink

maan=hotaliciousBlushing and many more other thingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed