Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 44)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

2 swans in snow...

Romance means mazzaaa time, don't worry come on come on (Drashti style)

Wow wow wow what an episode, brilliant....uff MaanEet killed me today....hilarious scene when daadi came and MSK started his push ups, and Geet started cleaning, loved daadi dialogue acha hai banao banao shaadi ke baad bacho aisi padeygi, Kaam aayega...omg MSK expression was hilarious, hahahahahaha I enjoyed.....

Luv you Vinu for the back hug yaar, jaan lewa....our MaanEets rocks,, and each and every emotions, scenes look unique on them....thanks for bringing the smile of my T&K sis face for bringing the MSK back...uff killing eyes....

Lovely, brilliant MaanEet today...ufff dialogue killed me so many times, when MSK said kyon ke tum meri bahon mein ho, aur sardi ki Majjal Jo tumhe choye....

I will update rest detail take later....

Lub ju CV's & Idiotz....
chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooo di....

teri har adaa sitam hai jaan leva!!!!LOL
Maan's everything is jaan leva..........this man i tell us.....hum sab ko pagal kardega
yes i am very happy for my towelled partner that she got her maan back....

gosh maaneet are jaan leva...too risky for us...

love u di.....as usual very cute takeTongue

Yesh yesh yesh Maan is Jaan Lewa, haila dil chahta hai usse Geet se cheen lo....If i have ever meet him i want to spend 1 day with himWinkTongue, thoda masti mazza aur dance pur chance bhi Wink...

MaanEet rocked, loved Daadi, & MaanEet scene, hilarious.....Scene of the day....

Shukran Allah was good as well.....

Lub ju too jaanu....

Muniza
yes yes...Di!!!! Maaneet are just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooood!!!!Embarrassed Aur yeh maan.....jaan leva.....hum usko kitna banned kare di....tell me.....i must put a restrained order on him.....ROFL
but for what???Silly
Yes i loved loved loved....all of the scenes of maaneet today....yes the song's editting got screwed up......but it was still brilliant even though!!!!

Love ya diHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hi guys! How's everyone doing? Hope yall are enjoying the holidays!
Anyway... Just dropped in to say
HELLO !!!  Have a lot of family/relatives over lately, so don't find much time for IF-ing..

Well loved today's Maaneet scenes! I say Maaneet, b/c I'm really not interested in watching Annie and Arjun's scenes..I just don't know why...

Geet's little dance was absolutely cute!! & that too infront of Maan! I love the way he looks at her!

The song choice was funny...I actually started laughing when I heard it! That was only b/c I was thinking it was from Geet's point of view....you know she's shukar-guzar...she's like Finally he said it!! Anyway I still loved every bit!

Alright looking forward to seeing Brij's re-entry! (Finally some one other than Annie and Arjun)  Why is it that whom-ever Geet puts in jail, comes back out?? These people really need to stay behind bars!

Ok Idiots got to go! Stay safe! & I mean that- been hearing horrible stories about crazy weather..and crazy people! So try to stay safe during the holidays!! :)

Emiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how r u sweety?
Howz mamma?

Today epi was good, specially MaanEet scenes, uff yeh MSk na humari jaan leyga, his killer looks killing us...Stop it Mr. MSk, stop it....Kudiyo ki jaan leyga....Uff loved his back hug, loved his naughty looks.....

Loved daadi & MaanEet scene, superb, scene of the day...It was hilarious....Always treat to watch....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Eyes speak more when a heart starts listening to someone silently
and Life seems to be more exciting when someone starts reading those eyes silently
Kya solid bola tunay babes....beautiful love itClap

Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edit-1

just now a thought came to me...
now how much stupid arjun may be ..but he is not that stupid to harm anne when maan is around..he will harm her mentally rather than physically..not especially after wat all chals he did to come where he is today..
so  think..this is an idea of his..to gain her confidence on him..n trust him more..he is waiting for that day when she will start trusting him more than maan..then his revenge would be more masaledaar na..
so he is just trying to win her over..thats wat i think..
now for the thought which came to my mind...
how about arjun making anne experience the feel of Titanic..it could be a gud surprise n a gud card to make her fall for him more..
not that i want to imagine titanic on these two Dead ROFL
just a thought..so tomoro kuch tension wali baat nahi hoga..am sure...yah romance ki shuruwat..waha maneet ke beech bhi...Blushing romance..
yea babes....i likes the way u thinkWink
u r eshmarts.....Tongue
this is possible....actually i am damn sure like u that Arjun is tryin to gain trust of ani'sOuch....and this ding dong will trust him...what a fool!!!! OuchAngry

will be back again

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

res....
oye babes....did u not read the new rule on the thread??? Muniza di made it....if u leave ur spot reserved and blank........then u will be charged of a 10 dollar feeLOLROFL

ok neways.....hope to see one tomorrow from u then!!!Tongue
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

HELLO !!!  Have a lot of family/relatives over lately, so don't find much time for IF-ing..

Well loved today's Maaneet scenes! I say Maaneet, b/c I'm really not interested in watching Annie and Arjun's scenes..I just don't know why...

Geet's little dance was absolutely cute!! & that too infront of Maan! I love the way he looks at her!

The song choice was funny...I actually started laughing when I heard it! That was only b/c I was thinking it was from Geet's point of view....you know she's shukar-guzar...she's like Finally he said it!! Anyway I still loved every bit!

Alright looking forward to seeing Brij's re-entry! (Finally some one other than Annie and Arjun)  Why is it that whom-ever Geet puts in jail, comes back out?? These people really need to stay behind bars!

Ok Idiots got to go! Stay safe! & I mean that- been hearing horrible stories about crazy weather..and crazy people! So try to stay safe during the holidays!! :)

Hi emiHug
hope u r enjoying the holidays babes....we miss u!!!Tongue
Yes today's maaneet's scenes were hotaliciousHeart........and me like u is not interested in Doube AA battery either.....ROFL
you too stay safe...yes here where i live we got 22 inches of snowOuch
hope to see u back phast phast after the holidays till then have funWink

Shivuuu!! Hey girly! Aww I miss you all too!
Yes enjoying the holidays..but it can get tiring after awhile with so many people staying over! But it's all good!

"hotalicious" INDEED! lol... gosh they are just so cute!

"Double AA" ROFL hilarious! ...

Wow 22 inches? My gosh that's alot!! You guys should come down to Texas!! It's nice here, well actually it waaas nice 2 days ago..now it's raining..But for the most part, we have pretty good weather!

Phast phast - I will definitely, I'm trying already ! LOL Which is sort of bad considering, I should spend time with family...well actually I am spending time ...with my Idiot Family!!! Embarrassed

Edited by eminent - 28 December 2010 at 7:59pm

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Hi emiHug
hope u r enjoying the holidays babes....we miss u!!!Tongue
Yes today's maaneet's scenes were hotaliciousHeart........and me like u is not interested in Doube AA battery either.....ROFL
you too stay safe...yes here where i live we got 22 inches of snowOuch
hope to see u back phast phast after the holidays till then have funWink

Shivuuu!! Hey girly! Aww I miss you all too!
Yes enjoying the holidays..but it can get tiring after awhile with so many people staying over! But it's all good!

"hotalicious" INDEED! lol... gosh they are just so cute!

"Double AA" ROFL hilarious! ...

Wow 22 inches? My gosh that's alot!! You guys should come down to Texas!! It's nice here, well actually it waaas nice 2 days ago..now it's raining..But for the most part, we have pretty good weather!

Phast phast - I will definitely, I'm trying already ! LOL Which is sort of bad considering, I should spend time with family...well actually I am spending time ...with my Idiot Family!!! Embarrassed

Hug
enjoy karo with ur family...but do drop by whenever u can...holidays are crazy u will be tied....but once they are over i am sure will be here...i hope phast phastEmbarrassed

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Emiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how r u sweety?
Howz mamma?

Today epi was good, specially MaanEet scenes, uff yeh MSk na humari jaan leyga, his killer looks killing us...Stop it Mr. MSk, stop it....Kudiyo ki jaan leyga....Uff loved his back hug, loved his naughty looks.....

Loved daadi & MaanEet scene, superb, scene of the day...It was hilarious....Always treat to watch....

Muniza

Hey Muniza!! Doing good!
Mom's doing good as well...especially after watching GC and DD's TT interview! I loved it, but I think she loved it more than I did!! ( which is strange! )  She's so funny! It's surprising, that we love the same thing..or TV couple!  LOL She's always like...so is there a new SBS segment?? And when I say no..she's like check again...check! lol...

I think I got some of my cousins hooked on Geet now...! Tongue

It's really cool that Maaneet aka GC & DD are loved by all ages!

Ok so I was confused by your "back hug" statement..I was like what is she talking about...But now I know what you were talking about! OMG yes I loved it too!! Especially with his dialogue about keeping her warm!!! ...Just..WOW! ...

Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i have not read any of the last 20 pages..but i read on page 26 what is the symbolism of green dress..GG might have already shed a light on this..

but..here goes what i thot

ah green a different shade but some trouble ahead..that will make them come even closer..and may be beyond the kiss on the cheek we shall se...a real kiss or may be some sort of a love scene..??

apni shaadi ke din ab nahi door hai
laazmi hai ki tum mujhse parda karo

badi mushkil hai ye mera dil..hai..

well you know what i mean....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

Go to top