Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 32)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Shivi meri towel partner....Kaisi ho????Aur Mera Siggy Maaneet ka....Kaisa laga????
i looooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it shishter!!!!! I am dead...u?Wink
on the 100,000th cloudEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

CHUP BILKUL CHUP...Approve
MSk..Embarrassed..GeetBig smile
Arjun?????

don;t know if i at all  make any kind of sense anyday...but i love GHSP and hence cant help saying these...just as a general viewerLOL

A beautiful experience this episode.Clap.in one way...and a twister Angryin the other

The snowfall sequence...wow...sweet and yet so romantic...Embarrassed

recollected the snowfall in Manali..manali main maan was wanting to know Geet's feelings...Delhi snowfall...Geet wanting to hear the precious words from Maan...loop closed na!!!

Yes Mags Loop ClosedWink

also thank god..MSk arranged the snowfall...Guessed as much yesterday..coz the otherway around would be OTT na...this showes...he will even do the impossible just to make her happy...Just to see the smile on her face and the joy on her face..her impromto dance and her happiness and his expression seeing that says it allClap

So true....agar sachi mein barf girthi na....toh kuch nahi bohat zyada ho jaatha...

I wish they make a nice dialouge on this where MSK make her realise her the connection of these two incidents..manali mein baraf..n delhi mein baraf...Manali mein real..delhi mein artificial...koi symbolism hai ky a..symblolism guruji's

The age old saying "EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR"

Geet ke himmat itni bad gayee ....She said that he can kiss her..acc to the precap..she kisses him ...1st..i m all for woman power..i just like the character Geet..she is a pucca sherni...and yet a child woman...a deadly combination in MSK's eyes....LAst time jab they were in snow...they were very close to coming together and yet that did not happen..this snowfall...may just bring them closer na...!!!!!

I do not know but i m liking the character of arjun...he is so poker faced..his thoughts so vindictive...he is surely a sly fox...yes i think soAngryClap

Arjun wanting to throw NE...nah not yet maybe ...he said na that his maqsad was bigger then killing her...lets see ab kya gul khilayenga...i m liking the suspense element now a lot...nai bitting for sure...but yes interesting...
How will Brij enter..is in the mind even as i see the episode..such an impact is leftover by that character...Not seen too much of him i admit but whatever was seen by me..makes me say this...

daadi's entry into Maaneet world...sweet n cute..seeing MSK embarrased for the 1st time na!!!!..loved it...MSK..yeh excerise ki bahut zaroot rat padengi..geet se shaadi ke baad and yeh too many people gunning for U...

Also am remembering Msk blindfolding NE and making her walk near the pool...MSk saves her in the knick of time...Arjun doing the same satrt today....But will be save her..possibly..also may just throw her..he could have some safety measures below na...but if the loop is understood...then Arjun may just throw her but not to her death...some safety measure must be below...Shocked

Its just his way of filling in her mind and heart that the confidence and trust she has on Maan can be placed on Arjun too

GC full form once again as MSK...so much character...and yet a new side to him as well...embarassment...yeh nahi dekha tha..is mein bhi chah gaya......wow..this actor is superb...
Arjun...sly...and Piyush..likng him some more...
DD as  was great in the sequence as usual
NE..better i think...yes

over all romantic, intersting, and element of curiosity as to now what is the new happenings in GHSP...Killing ...

Mags Lovely take yaar......My few additions In PurpleWink
thanks a lot..me feels like such a novice..it is just my love for GHSP that makes me put in words....i m a better in conversation than writing and my  job as marketing personnel in New york  made me better in words...but never have i written so much as i write for GHSP...just in love with the characters..especially Maan n Geet..
thanks  for all the support this thread has given

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi muniza di

Shivani Patalliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii y u r not on skypw?
I told u na be on time over there.....

Muniza
Di i just finished cleaning.....my house smells sooooo sexy!!!!Embarrassed

Anywayz i am gonna go shower now....then will be back....di no skype until this place hits more pages ok?Embarrassed

sweet-and-cuteInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Waffles .. Maple syrup, and cream !!! Loads of coffee and evening by the beach .. At a coffee shop with wifi why wud I waste the chance to say hi ??? Lovely weather .. I touched clouds today .. The feeling was heavenly .. For maneet if it was snow for me it was clouds n I loved it .. Hope I get to watch .. Love u all ..
Lovely mehendi song suggestion viju .. How abt vibha sharmas mehendi ki raat .. Haven't heard that one in a while
Using a mobile to msg it cud be first and last let's see .. Have a nice evening idiots .. I miss u..

Loven
N

Love you too...and miss you loads

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hellooooooooooooooooo girls

I am back, whats going on?
Today MSk killed me, phul time.....Haila back hug, naughty maan, daadi dialogue, all fab....

Muniza
helloji..

Hotalicious club mein aaj phir se bahar hai na!!!!...

Ohho lets open this club hotalicious, liked the name...wah wah kya kehna iss naam ka....

Bahar, snow, rain, shower, hotness, sub chal raha hai...

Muniza

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Shivi meri towel partner....Kaisi ho????Aur Mera Siggy Maaneet ka....Kaisa laga????
i looooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it shishter!!!!! I am dead...u?Wink
on the 100,000th cloudEmbarrassed

Naah....Aaj no 100,000 cloud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Hi muniza di

Shivani Patalliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii y u r not on skypw?
I told u na be on time over there.....

Muniza
Di i just finished cleaning.....my house smells sooooo sexy!!!!Embarrassed

Anywayz i am gonna go shower now....then will be back....di no skype until this place hits more pages ok?Embarrassed

I am logging off from skype as well....

Muniza

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Hey ........Pehchaan kaun ??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivessweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427

Go to top