Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! (Page 2)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Dont forget to look at my DP people..

i proclaim my state of being to the world...

title suggestion

Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!!

Wow what is said was what happened..after all..

i had so wanted Maan to have created the Snow effect for his lady love and he does that..

now that is my Maan...he gave me...butterflies in my stomach..and..goosebumps...with his..romanticism  and his words..

and sachchi mein...Geet is not just a sherni par maha bali..Maan ko kheencha..toh bechara...hil gaya..

Now finally i found one mistake in Arjun's language...and not it is not Urdu or Hindi..but English.

Dude there is no word called Anyways in English it is anyway..itne suave ho toh..phir ye slangs ko chorro...real..thing le aao

i love Maan the detective..uske instincts kitne honed hai...i love his protective nature for his sis and his family...

Daadi you are the best.. and the comedy about him needing to exercise.. after the marriage..how hilarious..

and..daadi not sparing Geet as well..that scene was the cutest..

the fake snow scene is the most romantic...

and..the drama..somehow..did not create chills for me..i felt Arjun's game is a give away he is going to... make her feel..indebted to him..somehow..he is not going..to..push her to death but give her a thrill..some sort of bungee jumping exercise to get her adrenalin..pumping..

so instead of giving us the chills of fear me waiting for the scene to happen so i can..say..i told you so..to myself..!!

but overall the show is on track.and..i love Geet...!!

more later...
loop closing of Maan...taking her to edge of the water and saving her in the nick of time Arjun doing the same thing is to supersede Maan's persona on Ani and create a place for himself

he is going to make her step by step replace maan in her mind with only thoughts of him and then.. make his move...to..make her go against maan...that is his plan..and he said it today

killing her is not his plan..making her take his side against maan is his plan...

yes i like the story...i am looking at the treatment the CVs are going to give..that is what is having me on tenterhooks..

i love the way the CVs are intelligently weaving a suspense into the story and romance alongside..

a walk in the clouds
a twirl in the snow

dancing in rain
basking in sun

drifting under the moon
gazing at the stars

what would love be without
the elements that play a role

in creating a moment
and lasting an eternity

Love is not just what you say
is the state you are in

Come fall in love
for it is a piece of heaven right where you are...

i am in a mushy mood girls...bear with me...!!

or may be bare with me...i mean..your souls

what else did you think? *asking innocently while batting eyes*

Edited by -RushTrip- - 28 December 2010 at 11:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crmseminent--Revv--LavZlily_k25mysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloomadoremevirgopreetgurtiInfinitedreams

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Eyes speak more when a heart starts listening to someone silently
and Life seems to be more exciting when someone starts reading those eyes silently

Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edit-1

just now a thought came to me...
now how much stupid arjun may be ..but he is not that stupid to harm anne when maan is around..he will harm her mentally rather than physically..not especially after wat all chals he did to come where he is today..
so  think..this is an idea of his..to gain her confidence on him..n trust him more..he is waiting for that day when she will start trusting him more than maan..then his revenge would be more masaledaar na..
so he is just trying to win her over..thats wat i think..
now for the thought which came to my mind...
how about arjun making anne experience the feel of Titanic..it could be a gud surprise n a gud card to make her fall for him more..
not that i want to imagine titanic on these two Dead ROFL
just a thought..so tomoro kuch tension wali baat nahi hoga..am sure...yah romance ki shuruwat..waha maneet ke beech bhi...Blushing romance..

Edit-2
Inspired by geet editors..me also going their way n doing bad editting like patch work..heheeLOL..just cutting n pasting wat i discussed here n there till now

looks like...from long wish list...some of them r going to be true..
like in today..that back hug scene..it was in our list of "types of hugs we want to see for maneet "
and now cheek kiss..it was defenitely there on " different types of kisses we want to see on maneet "

now we should make a list of " wat to edit..how to edit " list.. shayad tab cvs sunle hamari baath Wink
my heart which was swelling like a balloon...just went whoosshhh watching the editting errors during the song.
one sec he was like lets go inside or u will get cold...next sec he was hugging her from behind without any continuity..
damn the editting part D'oh

yeh sab aadha aadha editted songs dhikhake hume aur tadpa rahe hai...
they r making us want more from them..they r making us wait for that perfect moment ..perfect song with baited breath when ever a new song is about to be aired..Cry
come cvs..show ur editting jaadhoos both in regular scenes as well as in songs..these songs r also a part of ur serial na..not some alien material..
we dont mind lengthy songs.
.LOL..so no need to think that if we get to see 20-25 mins of geet serial rather than 15min..we will get angry..no not at all..
we r fine if u show us 35 min of geet in 30 mins too..so stop chopping off scenes to suit the time limit of half hour n to accomodate adds in middle..WinkLOL

yo..me becoing a editting geniusWink

Edited by lily_k25 - 29 December 2010 at 4:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Revv---RushTrip-LavZmysterygurl1427adoremevirgoroseinbloompreetgurti

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
res....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Helo phamily......

wil edit slowly as i hav guests cumin over.....

Teri baahon mein yeh jism khil gaya
Teri saanson mein chain mil gaya
Kaise rahe ab hum judaa
Tere pass hum itne hue
Tere khawab apne hue
Aise hue ab hum fidaa
Aisi uski inaayat
Mit gayi har shikaayat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaanDay Dreaming

Da way Maan started to excerz n Geet started to clean da already clean lamp was HILARIOUS!!!! ROFLROFL
Daadi bhi naa...kya cooment kiya hai...Love her!!!!Big smile

Dil to bachcha hai ji
Dil to bachcha hai ji
Thoda kaccha hai ji
Haan dil to baccha hai ji LOL

Geet was cute...dancin in frnt of Maan.....she really lukd lyk a 18 yr old.....CUTE scene....Loved her....Smile

Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon
Hai sach to ye doston
I am the best I am the best I am the best

Maan Singh Khurana  - the gentlman,the lover,the son n da brother.......koi bhi relation ho.....he is da best!!!! n dnt v love him....
da way he was goin on wid his rapid fire round...haila!!ShockedConfused...bt Anni is his sister......she played well....i love his dis avtar too.......my Detectv Kharamchand!!!LOLactually James Bond is mor appealin.... Mr. 007...LOL
i wntd Maan to b da master mind behnd da snow fall.....n dats hw it was shwd......me happy....coz logic still intact.....Embarrassedme lovin it...
Da song was beautiful....nw waitin fr da kiss.....cheek hi sahi yaar....sumthin better dan forhead kisses!!!!!OuchConfused fed up of dosSleepy.....Viju ...me still prayin......kya khayal hai wil u be provn wrong??LOL

O Mera Dil Tha Akela, Toone Khel Aisa Khela
Teri Yaad Mein Jaagun Raat Bhar
Baazigar O Baazigar
Tu Hai Badha Jaadugar

Anni - phool si Maan ki behen has fallen onto da trap......she has confidnz in her brother....Arjun has played his part pretty well...i am lovin dis track.....der is story...n its movin in a good flow....

Baazigar Maein Baazigar
Dilvaalon Ka Maein Dilbar
O Dil Leke Dil Diya Hai Sauda Pyar Ka Kiya Hai
Dil Ki Baazi Jeeta Dil Haar Kar

Boy!!! I am lovin dis charter as da episod pass byEmbarrassed......he noes his game..he realises his aim n noes very well hw to play da game so as to reach his aim.....
but at da end..he will loz da game n himself...he wil loz da game to Maaneet n looz himself to Anni.......he is surely usin Anni.....so i wil say his state wd be "Dil ki Baazi Jeeta Dil Haar kar"

will edit later as n ven i get tym.....
Love ya all...
Lavz...

Edited by LavZ - 28 December 2010 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--roseinbloomadoremevirgo--Nargis--

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
CHUP BILKUL CHUP...Approve
MSk..Embarrassed..GeetBig smile
Arjun?????

don;t know if i at all  make any kind of sense anyday...but i love GHSP and hence cant help saying these...just as a general viewerLOL

A beautiful experience this episode.Clap.in one way...and a twister Angryin the other

The snowfall sequence...wow...sweet and yet so romantic...Embarrassed

recollected the snowfall in Manali..manali main maan was wanting to know Geet's feelings...Delhi snowfall...Geet wanting to hear the precious words from Maan...loop closed na!!!

also thank god..MSk arranged the snowfall...Guessed as much yesterday..coz the otherway around would be OTT na...this showes...he will even do the impossible just to make her happy...Just to see the smile on her face and the joy on her face..her impromto dance and her happiness and his expression seeing that says it allClap

I wish they make a nice dialouge on this where MSK make her realise her the connection of these two incidents..manali mein baraf..n delhi mein baraf...Manali mein real..delhi mein artificial...koi symbolism hai ky a..symblolism guruji's

Geet ke himmat itni bad gayee ....She said that he can kiss her..acc to the precap..she kisses him ...1st..i m all for woman power..i just like the character Geet..she is a pucca sherni...and yet a child woman...a deadly combination in MSK's eyes....LAst time jab they were in snow...they were very close to coming together and yet that did not happen..this snowfall...may just bring them closer na...!!!!!

I do not know but i m liking the character of arjun...he is so poker faced..his thoughts so vindictive...he is surely a sly fox...yes i think soAngryClap

Arjun wanting to throw NE...nah not yet maybe ...he said na that his maqsad was bigger then killing her...lets see ab kya gul khilayenga...i m liking the suspense element now a lot...nai bitting for sure...but yes interesting...
How will Brij enter..is in the mind even as i see the episode..such an impact is leftover by that character...Not seen too much of him i admit but whatever was seen by me..makes me say this...

daadi's entry into Maaneet world...sweet n cute..seeing MSK embarrased for the 1st time na!!!!..loved it...MSK..yeh excerise ki bahut zaroot rat padengi..geet se shaadi ke baad and yeh too many people gunning for U...

Also am remembering Msk blindfolding NE and making her walk near the pool...MSk saves her in the knick of time...Arjun doing the same satrt today....But will be save her..possibly..also may just throw her..he could have some safety measures below na...but if the loop is understood...then Arjun may just throw her but not to her death...some safety measure must be below...Shocked

GC full form once again as MSK...so much character...and yet a new side to him as well...embarassment...yeh nahi dekha tha..is mein bhi chah gaya......wow..this actor is superb...
Arjun...sly...and Piyush..likng him some more...
DD as  was great in the sequence as usual
NE..better i think...yes

over all romantic, intersting, and element of curiosity as to now what is the new happenings in GHSP...Killing ...

Edited by maaneetian - 28 December 2010 at 1:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Revv--roseinbloom--Nargis--adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Continuation to Muniza Di's reply...

CHALO CHALO CHALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ROMANCE SHURU KARO!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--roseinbloomadoremevirgo--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
So peoples.....why so chup chup right now????? Episode again was good.....so we gonna hit a 100 today too?? :)

anywayz no one is talkin so i am breakin the rule.....yes u heard i am a trouble maker.....so what!

How can a man get any hotter???? How??? Is that possible, that someone can get hotter everyday?? I mean us behen logs have that power.....we can look hot every day.....

but then again maan possesses that power too....he can look hotter anytime....any day!!!!

Wow today's episode was really good......i liked....gonna go watch it again...

loved the first part though......and how dadi caught them!!! Damn hilarious!!!

geet.....how embarassing can this girl get.....dancing in front of maan like a little kid!!!!!ShockedLOLLOL
she was soooo cute though.......loved it how she pulled maan....and both almost fellROFL.....ladki izz gettin ishmart

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 28 December 2010 at 10:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann---Revv--eminent--Nargis--adoremevirgoInfinitedreamspreetgurti

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hey Shivu...

yes the epi was..good...i loved it..

you know shivu..my prediction that Maan will create the snow..so that he can say those words to him came true..

and..wow..this guy is so utterly romantic.

Maaan pls aa kar mere..pati ko bhi kuch...sikha jaao...na!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--LavZNinelivesmysterygurl1427--Nargis--adoremevirgopreetgurtiInfinitedreams

Go to top