3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Reaa - Agreed, that scene was the bestest, coolest, funniest......I loved his epression...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Vijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my T & K sis ๐Ÿค—...Chak de phatte....Rock the post babes....

Muniza
yes yes viji....rock it...

chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooo๐Ÿ˜‰

Vijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my T & K sis ๐Ÿค—...Chak de phatte....Rock the post babes....

Muniza
 hey munni kaise ho๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye lily tussi agaye!!! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..haan yaar...who bhi college bunk maarke aagayi..
friday ko mera project seminar hai..aur aaj sir ne mujhe seminar ka slides dhikhane ko kaha..aur maine college hi nahi gayi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kal hoga mera baand baaja..
if i dont come tomoro here...pls understand that me became a dead case..n u all can join me in my funeral ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Reaa - Agreed, that scene was the bestest, coolest, funniest......I loved his epression...

Muniza
aap ek baat batayeh di.....what expression does GC not do well?? tell me bolo bolo...aray bolo na!!! This man is the King of Expressions...and to top it all his co star is the Queen of Expressions...

so what happens when the King of epressions meets the Queen of expressions.....of course maaza time will happen....these two together...are a deadly/ lethal combination๐Ÿ˜†

and then they both go chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooo....and poof magic happens๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Muniza
 hmmm rite, keya expresion thi maan ki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. bechara fass gayi.. btw tumhari mehendi ki function thi na kaise rahi..
Originally posted by lily_k25

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..haan yaar...who bhi college bunk maarke aagayi..
friday ko mera project seminar hai..aur aaj sir ne mujhe seminar ka slides dhikhane ko kaha..aur maine college hi nahi gayi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kal hoga mera baand baaja..
if i dont come tomoro here...pls understand that me became a dead case..n u all can join me in my funeral ๐Ÿ˜†

babes bunkin college is not a good thing!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณOuch.....why did u do that?? bolo, bolo....bolo na!!!

awwwww......please tc tomorrow....i don't want to come to funerals....aur vaise bhi....i am allergic to funerals....Ouch

u will be fine...it happens......u will get yelled at then u will be fine....and will get over it๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by reea88

hey munni kaise ho๐Ÿ˜Š

I am fine dear...Very sleepy...

Ok girls me bery sleepy...will talk later...

Lub Ju

Muniza
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

hi shisher...behen log.....viji towelled partner dude๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Hey Shivu....Yeh lo comment karo...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575312#37535053

Originally posted by lily_k25

now we should make a list of " wat to edit..how to edit " list.. shayad tab cvs sunle hamari baath ๐Ÿ˜‰
my heart which was swelling like a balloon...just went whoosshhh watching the editting errors during the song.
one sec he was like lets go inside or u will get cold...next sec he was hugging her from behind without any continuity..
damn the editting part

I agree Lily aaj kal episode has less editing errors and more editing errors are pertained to the Song Seq....RTM seq was butchered , Mahi Mahi was also Butchered and now Shukaran Allah