Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneetian

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

thinking thinking thinking...kya bolu...kaise bolu....😡...was day dreamin

adjectives for MSk..keep on increasing na....
Intelligent, gifted, creative, attractive, humorous, wise, steadfast, strong, attentive, compassionate, likable, thoughtful, artistic,πŸ˜• loving, caring, articulate, youthful πŸ˜•, appreciative, comical, paradoxical, understanding, adventurous, disciplined, focused, witty, contented, great, pleasing, secure, romantic, affectionate, attentive, addictive, do you need more?

mags....even these words are not enough to describe our one and only Maan Singh Khurana....our hotalicious!!!!! or yummy in Kullus' word🀣

even all of these adjectives fall to short for our hotalicious...don't ya think??πŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

hey Shivu...

yes the epi was..good...i loved it..

you know shivu..my prediction that Maan will create the snow..so that he can say those words to him came true..

and..wow..this guy is so utterly romantic.

Maaan pls aa kar mere..pati ko bhi kuch...sikha jaao...na!!

Vrush...I too had predicted the same thing...that Maan would make it snow....GREAT Minds think alike....huh??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: maybe-just

Like what? 🀣 hey hun how are you?

Is Vrush online?

see what u have turned a poor innocent soul into?? I never thought like this....only cause of u!!!!🀣
uh things like things...u know what thingsπŸ˜‰

nope Vrush di is not online...in fact she had gone to sleep hours ago....πŸ˜•.....watsup?

hope u will start the bumps soonπŸ˜›
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Vrush...I too had predicted the same thing...that Maan would make it snow....GREAT Minds think alike....huh??πŸ˜†

oye mommy....no good to be up this late...go sleep!!!😳
u need ur beauty sleep remember??πŸ˜‰
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

see what u have turned a poor innocent soul into?? I never thought like this....only cause of u!!!!🀣

uh things like things...u know what thingsπŸ˜‰

nope Vrush di is not online...in fact she has gone to sleep hours ago....πŸ˜•.....watsup?

hope u will start the bumps soonπŸ˜›

ME??? Why I am as innocent as they get! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I SWEAR *crossed fingers* plus its ur mind πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
But seriously things like things whatttt??

Aww okay thanks doesn't matter I'll pm her πŸ˜† and yes Im doing a bump for Brij's entry (expect many gay innuendos!) 🀣
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Shivu @ thats why Maan loves Geet More that she is the only one who can Give him same attitude baq no one else has guts to do so naaaaa and one more thing they both always take good out of eachother hee

Kul @ Me toooo want Brij Maan faceoff and aaj precap said Daarji also coming so hopefully GEET Will going to Rock even more in 2011

Vrush @ Helloooooo

maine take updt ki pado pls

exactly preeto babes......if someone gives u attitude....u give them triple the attitude....and our geet knows exactly how to tick maan offπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: maybe-just

ME??? Why I am as innocent as they get! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I SWEAR *crossed fingers* plus its ur mind πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
But seriously things like things whatttt??

Aww okay thanks doesn't matter I'll pm her πŸ˜† and yes Im doing a bump for Brij's entry (expect many gay innuendos!) 🀣

Oh yea...of course you are very innocent.....extremely innocent poor me...why did i say such a thing to u....we will see how innocent you are when you do ur bumpsπŸ˜‰
glad to have u back......can't wait until Brij enters....geet's laithai bhai🀣

things like.....sexy smile....sexy walk.....sexy body......sexy looks......sexy eyes......the naughty look he gives geet.....that passionate look he gives....god dang....this guy killsπŸ˜†

i am sure u know all of this...since u still have ur adventures in the out house.....with maanπŸ˜‰

but there are other things.....which i should keep mum off since i don't wanna think of it...it is too late to bring it up....1 in the morning hereπŸ˜†
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivi 2 more page to go...come on girl you can make it...

@ laru - Shivi understand me very well, tum ne dil se pukara tha toh aagaiee thi...you can come anytime to increase the trp of our post...

Lub ju both...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i cant watch this song sequence the same reason.. its banned for 30 country... pls some one help me..

aa gayisare behnoka bhai
nt ki arjun anne ki maan bhai
peache kue reh jayege geet
 oski leye ayi hain virji brij
kuch to karege ye bhai
apni behenke leye kudhega khai..
maan: toady i just want to talk about maan.. maan maan maan..
how carefull he is! as a lover or as a brother! loved it so much. we already know maan is a perfect lover but yester day episode we also know that he is best as a brother. how much he concern about her sister..he know very well something wrong with anne. i like that he don't trust arjun. well we should not trust him. how can we forget that he's nts brother. the killer family..
 for get it.. i hope anne will save..
brij is coming .. dont know what happen?? but i hope maan will catch him very soon befor he doing something odd...
maan mr perfectionist, be alert! something will be wrong..
Originally posted by: kuls11

@ gabbar nice invension....he is hoticilous....noone can beat him....sorry Double AA batteried..scene are not at all happening

@ BF .....brij bacheya,,,vo to jail main hai.....use jail se kaun nikalega....Arjun to nahi

thank you kullu i tryπŸ˜†

we needed something more to described our maan...what better word then hotalicious???πŸ˜‰

this man is sooo jaan levaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†