Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!! - Page 24

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

Helo phamily......

wil edit slowly as i hav guests cumin over.....

Teri baahon mein yeh jism khil gaya
Teri saanson mein chain mil gaya
Kaise rahe ab hum judaa
Tere pass hum itne hue
Tere khawab apne hue
Aise hue ab hum fidaa
Aisi uski inaayat
Mit gayi har shikaayat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan😍

Da way Maan started to excerz n Geet started to clean da already clean lamp was HILARIOUS!!!! 🤣🤣
Daadi bhi naa...kya cooment kiya hai...Love her!!!!😃

Dil to bachcha hai ji
Dil to bachcha hai ji
Thoda kaccha hai ji
Haan dil to baccha hai ji 😆

Geet was cute...dancin in frnt of Maan.....she really lukd lyk a 18 yr old.....CUTE scene....Loved her....😊

Tell me about it....THat scene truly showcased what she actually is a sweet, cute bubbly si 18 yr old

Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon
Hai sach to ye doston
I am the best I am the best I am the best

Maan Singh Khurana  - the gentlman,the lover,the son n da brother.......koi bhi relation ho.....he is da best!!!! n dnt v love him....
da way he was goin on wid his rapid fire round...haila!!😲😕...bt Anni is his sister......she played well....i love his dis avtar too.......my Detectv Kharamchand!!!😆actually James Bond is mor appealin.... Mr. 007...😆
i wntd Maan to b da master mind behnd da snow fall.....n dats hw it was shwd......me happy....coz logic still intact.....😳me lovin it...
Da song was beautiful....nw waitin fr da kiss.....cheek hi sahi yaar....sumthin better dan forhead kisses!!!!!😕 fed up of dos🥱.....Viju ...me still prayin......kya khayal hai wil u be provn wrong??😆
I so so so wish i am proven wrong

O Mera Dil Tha Akela, Toone Khel Aisa Khela
Teri Yaad Mein Jaagun Raat Bhar
Baazigar O Baazigar
Tu Hai Badha Jaadugar

Anni - phool si Maan ki behen has fallen onto da trap......she has confidnz in her brother....Arjun has played his part pretty well...i am lovin dis track.....der is story...n its movin in a good flow....

Baazigar Maein Baazigar
Dilvaalon Ka Maein Dilbar
O Dil Leke Dil Diya Hai Sauda Pyar Ka Kiya Hai
Dil Ki Baazi Jeeta Dil Haar Kar

Boy!!! I am lovin dis charter as da episod pass by😳......he noes his game..he realises his aim n noes very well hw to play da game so as to reach his aim.....
but at da end..he will loz da game n himself...he wil loz da game to Maaneet n looz himself to Anni.......he is surely usin Anni.....so i wil say his state wd be "Dil ki Baazi Jeeta Dil Haar kar"
Aur Jo haar ke jeetega usko ko BAAZIGAR kehthe hai😆

will edit later as n ven i get tym.....
Love ya all...
Lavz...

Lavu i agree ....beautiful take....My scribblings in Pruple

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Mariam....Kaise ho...Yun Like Button hi dabathe rahenge kya???
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Hellooooooooooooooooo girls

I am back, whats going on?
Today MSk killed me, phul time.....Haila back hug, naughty maan, daadi dialogue, all fab....

Muniza

helloji..

Hotalicious club mein aaj phir se bahar hai na!!!!...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Hi muniza di

Shivani Patalliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii y u r not on skypw?
I told u na be on time over there.....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneetian

CHUP BILKUL CHUP...

MSk..😳..Geet😃
Arjun?????

don;t know if i at all  make any kind of sense anyday...but i love GHSP and hence cant help saying these...just as a general viewer😆

A beautiful experience this episode.👏.in one way...and a twister 😡in the other

The snowfall sequence...wow...sweet and yet so romantic...😳

recollected the snowfall in Manali..manali main maan was wanting to know Geet's feelings...Delhi snowfall...Geet wanting to hear the precious words from Maan...loop closed na!!!

Yes Mags Loop Closed😉

also thank god..MSk arranged the snowfall...Guessed as much yesterday..coz the otherway around would be OTT na...this showes...he will even do the impossible just to make her happy...Just to see the smile on her face and the joy on her face..her impromto dance and her happiness and his expression seeing that says it all👏

So true....agar sachi mein barf girthi na....toh kuch nahi bohat zyada ho jaatha...

I wish they make a nice dialouge on this where MSK make her realise her the connection of these two incidents..manali mein baraf..n delhi mein baraf...Manali mein real..delhi mein artificial...koi symbolism hai ky a..symblolism guruji's

The age old saying "EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR"

Geet ke himmat itni bad gayee ....She said that he can kiss her..acc to the precap..she kisses him ...1st..i m all for woman power..i just like the character Geet..she is a pucca sherni...and yet a child woman...a deadly combination in MSK's eyes....LAst time jab they were in snow...they were very close to coming together and yet that did not happen..this snowfall...may just bring them closer na...!!!!!

I do not know but i m liking the character of arjun...he is so poker faced..his thoughts so vindictive...he is surely a sly fox...yes i think so😡👏

Arjun wanting to throw NE...nah not yet maybe ...he said na that his maqsad was bigger then killing her...lets see ab kya gul khilayenga...i m liking the suspense element now a lot...nai bitting for sure...but yes interesting...
How will Brij enter..is in the mind even as i see the episode..such an impact is leftover by that character...Not seen too much of him i admit but whatever was seen by me..makes me say this...

daadi's entry into Maaneet world...sweet n cute..seeing MSK embarrased for the 1st time na!!!!..loved it...MSK..yeh excerise ki bahut zaroot rat padengi..geet se shaadi ke baad and yeh too many people gunning for U...

Also am remembering Msk blindfolding NE and making her walk near the pool...MSk saves her in the knick of time...Arjun doing the same satrt today....But will be save her..possibly..also may just throw her..he could have some safety measures below na...but if the loop is understood...then Arjun may just throw her but not to her death...some safety measure must be below...😲

Its just his way of filling in her mind and heart that the confidence and trust she has on Maan can be placed on Arjun too

GC full form once again as MSK...so much character...and yet a new side to him as well...embarassment...yeh nahi dekha tha..is mein bhi chah gaya......wow..this actor is superb...
Arjun...sly...and Piyush..likng him some more...
DD as  was great in the sequence as usual
NE..better i think...yes

over all romantic, intersting, and element of curiosity as to now what is the new happenings in GHSP...Killing ...

Mags Lovely take yaar......My few additions In Purple😉
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Mariam....Kaise ho...Yun Like Button hi dabathe rahenge kya???

pooja ki kamiya poraa kar rahin hooooo..😉!nehin yaar..ek sath char char kam kar rahin hoo.!😃
rickks thumbnail

So peoples.....why so chup chup right now????? Episode again was good.....so we gonna hit a 100 today too?? :)

anywayz no one is talkin so i am breakin the rule.....yes u heard i am a trouble maker.....so what!

How can a man get any hotter???? How??? Is that possible, that someone can get hotter everyday?? I mean us behen logs have that power.....we can look hot every day.....

but then again maan possesses that power too....he can look hotter anytime....any day!!!!

Wow today's episode was really good......i liked....gonna go watch it again...

loved the first part though......and how dadi caught them!!! Damn hilarious!!!

geet.....how embarassing can this girl get.....dancing in front of many like a little kid!!!!!😲😆😆
she was soooo cute though.......loved it how she pulled maan....and both almost fell🤣.....ladki izz gettin ishmart

I loved the dance...It just shows that what Geet actually is.....and loved the way Maan acknowledged it and gave his famous lopsided  smile....
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

pooja ki kamiya poraa kar rahin hooooo..😉!nehin yaar..ek sath char char kam kar rahin hoo.!😃

I agree btw where is Pooji....

Pooji...Meri TRP partner...Missing you😭

rickks thumbnail

🤣 maan come teach jiju!!!!

But di.......di.........did u notice how hotttttt Maan was lookin even in front of ani🤢😍

i only watched that Ani scene because maaan looked damn hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt🤢 aaj maan ne phirse mar dala!!!!!!

Aaj Viji phirse gaye!!!! Yea....today's ani and arjun scenes were....but yesterday they were good....i actually started to like their story.....but today i didn't really feel the chills as to what will happen to Ani....unless if the Cv's do something totally unexpected......then that would be awesome!!!

But all of the Maaneet scenes.....killed me today....once again i died a horrible death......each look he gave.....shot me down horribly........each look....this man needs to arreshted😡😆

Tu mujhe kithni achi tarah se jaanthi hai re😆
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Shivi meri towel partner....Kaisi ho????Aur Mera Siggy Maaneet ka....Kaisa laga????

i looooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it shishter!!!!! I am dead...u?😉
on the 100,000th cloud😳