Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
arre shivani tapori...abhi baji na teri dimaag ki ghanti....

dekha ye chikna chalu maan apunka kitni rashan paani bachati hai...toh izzko izzki kaam karne dete hai na...& supari apun log teen milke share karenge...tu..apun & apun logo ka tommy....
-sann- thumbnail
hey maryam....

btw....i love maan & damon...lolzzz
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab yeh tommy kaun hai 😕😕😕

The only tommy I know is Geet's chacha's kutta 😆😆😆
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sann-

arre shivani tapori...abhi baji na teri dimaag ki ghanti....

dekha ye chikna chalu maan apunka kitni rashan paani bachati hai...toh izzko izzki kaam karne dete hai na...& supari apun log teen milke share karenge...tu..apun & apun logo ka tommy....

twinnie tussi janti ho mereko...jab mereko gussa ata hai na......tub meri dimag ki ganti kabhi bajteej nahin hai......

ha ha....sahi kaha twinnie......yeh maan bohut hi chalu cheej hai....usko apun ki team mein rakhna na hi padega

nahin tommy tussi nahin roni ka.....tu sirf aram karne ka....abh saab maan karne ka🤣
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

reposting guys...don;t know if i at make any kind of sense anyday...but i love GHSP and hence cant help saying these...just as a general viewer

A beautiful experience this episode..in one way...and a twister in the other

The snowfall sequence...wow...sweet and yet so romantic...

recollected the snowfall in Manali..manali main maan was wanting to know Geet's feelings...Delhi snowfall...Geet wanting to hear the precious words from Maan...loop closed na!!!

also thank god..MSk arranged the snowfall...Guessed as much yesterday..coz the otherway around would be OTT na...this showes...he will even do the impossible just to make her happy...Just to see the smile on her face and the joy on her face..her impromto dance and her happiness and his expression seeing that says it all

I wish they make a nice dialouge on this where MSK make her realise her the connection of these two incidents..manali mein baraf..n delhi mein baraf...Manali mein real..delhi mein artificial...koi symbolism hai ky a..symblolism guruji's

Geet ke himmat itni bad gayee ....She said that he can kiss her..acc to the precap..she kisses him ...1st..i m all for woman power..i just like the character Geet..she is a pucca sherni...and yet a child woman...a deadly combination in MSK's eyes....LAst time jab they were in snow...they were very close to coming together and yet that did not happen..this snowfall...may just bring them closer na...!!!!!

I do not know but i m liking the character of arjun...he is so poker faced..his thoughts so vindictive...he is surely a sly fox...yes i think so

Arjun wanting to throw NE...nah not yet maybe ...he said na that his maqsad was bigger then killing her...lets see ab kya gul khilayenga...i m liking the suspense element now a lot...nai bitting for sure...but yes interesting...
How will Brij enter..is in the mind even as i see the episode..such an impact is leftover by that character...Not seen too much of him i admit but whatever was seen by me..makes me say this...

daadi's entry into Maaneet world...sweet n cute..seeing MSK embarrased for the 1st time na!!!!..loved it...MSK..yeh excerise ki bahut zaroot rat padengi..geet se shaadi ke baad and yeh too many people gunning for U...

Also am remember Msk blindfolding NE and making her walk near the pool...MSk saves her in the knick of time...Arjun doing the same satrt today....But will be save her..possibly..also may just throw her..he could have some safety measures below na...but if the loop is understood...then Arjun may just throw her but not to her death...some safety measure must be below...

over all romantic, intersting, and element of curiosity as to now what is the new happenings in GHSP...Killing ...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Revv--

ab yeh tommy kaun hai 😕😕😕

The only tommy I know is Geet's chacha's kutta 😆😆😆

Di, samajhtij nahin hai yaar...

di....behen log...dude......

yeh tommy haina....apun ke gun hai😆

kutta nahin....no kutta,,,,gun....
sweet-and-cute thumbnail

hey jana.😛.!sooooooooo ajj ki epi main kya dikhaya..!i id not get time to watch..!..plz in short..tell me na.!

!@btw jana do u know where is uzmi.....!😛
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
-sann- thumbnail

di....he is not dexter....its our lobhly gun...right shivu....lolzz

kyuki jo kutta tha...kutta hai aur kutta hi rahega....

sweet-and-cute thumbnail

hey mags y r u confused..?!😉