Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

-----

Your username is nostalgia. Anyone (Mithi, Purvi) remember Om Puri's Kakkaji Kahin?

Khali started boasting like Manojwa now. He goes, "I'm the only one who reached finale. Ashmit reached because Veena saved him." πŸ€ͺ

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Yes ..ofcourse ...Dollwa is first love ☺️

But hope she doesn't go out by public votes ........better she hits sammy one more time and then goes out πŸ˜†  ......

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜²TongueπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A bit of Pranayama afterwards would help him too, especially that nostril breathing one forget the name, he could imagine Khali & Dolly being either nostril & just let it out however it could result in him taking the exercise a bit too passionately which would likely incur further damage
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Khali started boasting like Manojwa now. He goes, "I'm the only one who reached finale. Ashmit reached because Veena saved him." πŸ€ͺ

Khali ko khana nahi mil raha...Isliye uska dimaag ghaas charne gaya hai... Ab bina dimaag ke toh aisi hi baatein karega πŸ˜›

πŸ˜› They deserve that acronym. The 3 idiots nominated Dolly and saved Khali the Ungreat. Now Sameer is regretting. Fools!

And moreover looked like a planned nomination .....they all provided the same reason for nominating dolly πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail

πŸ˜› They deserve that acronym. The 3 idiots nominated Dolly and saved Khali the Ungreat. Now Sameer is regretting. Fools!

ab pashtaneh ka kya faida.........
and just for the record I think Khali is great.......a good uncomplicated human being, which is alot more that can be said for the little man with a big ego, who is trying to take him on

Shizaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Khali ko khana nahi mil raha...Isliye uska dimaag ghaas charne gaya hai... Ab bina dimaag ke toh aisi hi baatein karega πŸ˜›

He cant win with that lot inside and you lot outside can he, when he doesnt speak he is boring when he does hes becoming egotistic

make your minds up about him will you😑😑
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Your username is nostalgia. Anyone (Mithi, Purvi) remember Om Puri's Kakkaji Kahin?

Now you are singling us oldies out.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I remember Kakka-ji kahin πŸ˜› jane kahan gaye woh din...😭😭
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Thank you πŸ˜Š.I did not see that serial. But now i am searching for it's torrent after you mentioned it and I googled it :)