Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 28th Dec 2010 (Page 20)

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

sameer is in limelightt his week. Khali knows he is kamchor so i think he wont have any issue captain saying about him . Asshmit said he is impotent and sameer has lots of issue with khalijii from begaining.

I dont think khali will react on any matter. He is dumb but dolly will still bhdfkhyfyoooo him LOL 

He is not dumb. I think he reacted very maturely that  Whatever he is today is not because of Ashmit,Sameer or Swetha. He has reached there because of his hardwork and with god grace(he said parmaatma uske saath hai). 
He used to be a stone breaker and he has reached to these heights.

Sameer was damn insecure today.ANd commenting/Taunting over enacting "Theee Great Khali" is also so down Cheapo. IF you think objectively when Sameer was taking favour of Swetha  at many places why on the earth he has problem when Khali does the Same??? Why they are going personal about Khali about how fights and how he can't read or write. IF these guys are so endowed with these qualities why they have not reached at greater heights than Khali(And I hope all knows Khali has an international following. Read comments on the youtube videos of him). 

And specially Ashmit who was commenting about Khali jii being Naamard, It was hilarious to listen these comments from his mouth. If he is so objective and always favor truth then can he justify his  closeness towards Sara?Or matter of sake towards Veena when you know the whole damn nation is watching you. So before giving lectures to khali and else they better do introspection on their side .

Regarding commenting over Khali's way of walking,reading or writing. I personally feel very disgusting to comment on physical traits or inability of any individual.Every one has flaws. No one is perfect. Khali's native language is Punjabi.He was a stone breaker at an early stage so I am not sure how much of proper education he has got. But even then he has achieved success in his life. So better take lessons from that rather than pinpointing his defects. For a matter of Sake if Khali also asks Sameer or for matter of Sake ashmit about how many movies etc have they done in spite of being in the industry for so many years, will they have proper answers for that? Are they too successful to show this type of vanity behavior towards others.
Have you observed Sameer behavior in the last too days. It's kiddish and full of insecurity where he is guessing about Dolly's fan following Big smile.

And please Dont start bashing. Even I hate Dolly too for commenting personally. But if khali can't speak properly dont take him for granted.He may be too seedha when he totally follows Dolly but if he was doing the same for Swetha ...would even then Sameer have the same problems?I bet no because he himself is following.  

matlaab ........

you commented that I dont think khali will react on any matter. He is dumb but dolly will still bhdfkhyfyoooo him LOL

If he is not reacting on these matter it's not because of him being dumb. It's because he is behaving more  maturely. he knows what he is outside and therefore he did not behave in the same kiddish manner as others are behaving atleast in today's episode. But for god sake don't say that he is dumb so he is behaving like this. just a food for thought.-Compare Dolly-Khali partnership and Swetha-Sameer partnership and then see who is doing vakkalat  more and for whom?

Interesting let me remind you of today's scene. Sameer was sitting alone and Swetha came and started speaking like  you may be guilty and blah blah. If you observed that conversation she was kina putting her words in his mouth  by saying that you should feel guilty as u did not vote for Khali. It's just the difference in ways. Dolly does it explicitely and with cheekam-chilli and others does the same scrumptiously and silently. It's a game and now it's a matter of 1 Crore so no one is Dhoodh kaa Dhula abhi.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Bunty was Bunty ! As real as it can get!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.ArjunaxeionThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

Originally posted by MithiBani

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. Dead
i agree....ashmit is consistent.

Yup. Consistently bad. He deserves to win. He didn't pretend to be good and whine later.

No one to hug and kisssee and tel massage. He is clue less without women. He is need ladly luck ..LOL
and clean underwearLOL

ROFL and Mobile Phone? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. Dead

I like Shweta. She was listening to Sam babu's chuun chuun so patiently. She handled Dollwa also when Dollwa tried to create problem again during character distribution meeting. She is much stronger and confident player than these sulking babies. Ashmit is saved else he might have been doing some meoow meoow bhoon bhoon drama with Dolly.

I don't like her at all. IMO, we never got to know the real her. She just hid behind a naqab and used the best diplomacy u'll ever find. She took on Dolly today coz she now knows that Dolly doesn't react. I really dislike her for letting Sammy fight with Dolly while she stood there fixing those stupid bangs of hair on her head. How many freakin' times does that woman arrange her hair? Wacko She annoys the heck out of me. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahinpooja.s92.Arjun

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

and clean underwearLOL

Now that his laundry gal is out of the show LOL
yeah....veena must be missing his chaddisLOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by pooja.s92

I will accept it happily any effing dayTongueLOL

Thumbs Up

Good that you're not sulking like SamTongue

Kidding .. I would start liking Meera thenBig smileLOL

I know perfectly well what u will do LOL

Where's Abeer? come on GtalkTongue
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahin

Go to top