Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 28th Dec 2010 (Page 16)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by Bartz

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by MithiBani

Itna quote mat karo logon. Sameer jaisa confused ho jaata hai page. Confused

MB, Sam is not confusing. He is an insecure freak. I couldn't be the captain blah blah blah Angry

Veena was better than himTongue

Just wait and watch how much Sam babu will be sulking in the final when he will lose to ST and Ashmit. LOL
i am guessing same..i guess he not able to observe the situation at  the moment...he is getting impatientWink...dont know how will he handle pressure of finals if he gets into finalsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quantico

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Sameer the sulk queen of BB4.

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kpooja.s92yellowflower-shabz-

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

I think it's time for sameer or dolly. All depend on BB script. LOL

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Sammy is throwing a hisy fit about everything. Kya hua isko? Chilly boy, chill!!
And that Dolly, aag...ghee..Dolly...explosion everywhere!! Confused Khali ji aap baitho!! And the giant sits. Confused Uppalwala saath haiga hoppa hoompa.......says Khali. Confused
Ashmit is all sweet with ST and she with him. Confused
Yeh kya ho raha hai??
Sammy is a spoiled-brat...who wants an ice-cream...Ice-cream khane ke baad bolta hai...Mumma mujhe iska flavour pasand nahi aaya ROFL

Bartzzanish_kMithiBanifire_gun

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
He can't stand injustice LOL he claimed earlier during captain and dolly fight. He can't directly tell BB you are partial (after sara 's exit) All he just want to be captain. paar kahee kissseeeeeeee...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BartzMithiBanifire_gun

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Sameer the sulk queen of BB4.

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. Dead
i agree....ashmit is consistent.

zanish_kyellowflowerMithiBanifire_gun

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

sameer is in limelightt his week. Khali knows he is kamchor so i think he wont have any issue captain saying about him . Asshmit said he is impotent and sameer has lots of issue with khalijii from begaining.

I dont think khali will react on any matter. He is dumb but dolly will still bhdfkhyfyoooo him LOL 

He is not dumb. I think he reacted very maturely that  Whatever he is today is not because of Ashmit,Sameer or Swetha. He has reached there because of his hardwork and with god grace(he said parmaatma uske saath hai). 
He used to be a stone breaker and he has reached to these heights.

Sameer was damn insecure today.ANd commenting/Taunting over enacting "Theee Great Khali" is also so down Cheapo. IF you think objectively when Sameer was taking favour of Swetha  at many places why on the earth he has problem when Khali does the Same??? Why they are going personal about Khali about how fights and how he can't read or write. IF these guys are so endowed with these qualities why they have not reached at greater heights than Khali(And I hope all knows Khali has an international following. Read comments on the youtube videos of him). 

And specially Ashmit who was commenting about Khali jii being Naamard, It was hilarious to listen these comments from his mouth. If he is so objective and always favor truth then can he justify his  closeness towards Sara?Or matter of sake towards Veena when you know the whole damn nation is watching you. So before giving lectures to khali and else they better do introspection on their side .

Regarding commenting over Khali's way of walking,reading or writing. I personally feel very disgusting to comment on physical traits or inability of any individual.Every one has flaws. No one is perfect. Khali's native language is Punjabi.He was a stone breaker at an early stage so I am not sure how much of proper education he has got. But even then he has achieved success in his life. So better take lessons from that rather than pinpointing his defects. For a matter of Sake if Khali also asks Sameer or for matter of Sake ashmit about how many movies etc have they done in spite of being in the industry for so many years, will they have proper answers for that? Are they too successful to show this type of vanity behavior towards others.
Have you observed Sameer behavior in the last too days. It's kiddish and full of insecurity where he is guessing about Dolly's fan following Big smile.

And please Dont start bashing. Even I hate Dolly too for commenting personally. But if khali can't speak properly dont take him for granted.He may be too seedha when he totally follows Dolly but if he was doing the same for Swetha ...would even then Sameer have the same problems?I bet no because he himself is following.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzzanish_kpooja.s92.Arjunaxeion

Go to top