BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 28th Dec 2010 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Believe

Are u crazy..... glad u din faint reading those.....πŸ˜†..Bade bade shayaroo ko aisa chote chote mistakes bi hota hey mere dost...... but sweet of u..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..lol  thanks buddy.... yup.... my shayari has the strength to erase other people's shayari talent.....---wow...... aap ki shayari mere dil ko chuaaa ...ab muje gujli hora ha hey udhar lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Kahin aap WOH toh nahin..😲😲😲...(chutki)πŸ˜†....guess why....πŸ˜†

Aapke shayari ne mere sar ko zanjhodke rakh diya aise....
Ki bhaalon se juven girne lage.... bina mushkil ke.....wah wah.....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Are u crazy..... glad u din faint reading those.....πŸ˜†..Bade bade shayaroo ko aisa chote chote mistakes bi hota hey mere dost...... but sweet of u..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..lol  thanks buddy.... yup.... my shayari has the strength to erase other people's shayari talent.....---wow...... aap ki shayari mere dil ko chuaaa ...ab muje gujli hora ha hey udhar lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Kahin aap WOH toh nahin..😲😲😲...(chutki)πŸ˜†....guess why....πŸ˜†---bathavoo...yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???Shocked

Ki bhaalon se juven girne lage.... bina mushkil ke.....wah wah.....πŸ˜†----eeeeeeerrrrrr πŸ˜•Asli baal hey ya nakli lolπŸ˜†

Baharoo Phool Barsaoo Mera Naya Patient Aya Hai....dont ask who....its u...TongueπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Believe

Kahin aap WOH toh nahin..😲😲😲...(chutki)πŸ˜†....guess why....πŸ˜†---bathavoo...yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???😲...

Ki bhaalon se juven girne lage.... bina mushkil ke.....wah wah.....πŸ˜†----eeeeeeerrrrrr πŸ˜•Asli baal hey ya nakli lolπŸ˜†

Baharoo Phool Barsaoo Mera Naya Patient Aya Hai....dont ask who....its u...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

kya kahe kyun samjha aapko chutki...woh to this ek common factor which is called gujliπŸ˜†....πŸ˜‰

waise bhaal asli they....juven nakli the....πŸ˜†

rammaiya vasta vaiya rammaiya vasta vaiya.... main bye tujhko kahan.....πŸ˜†....

it was damn cool chatting with u Vinu...πŸ˜ƒ..U r damn WITTY and your shayaris and one-liners were marvellous...πŸ‘πŸΌ..  will look forward to more ghatiya shayaris and PJs when we meet...πŸ˜†.. for now.... me logging off.... aaj kuch jyada hi timepass karli maine....πŸ˜†... accha toh hum chalthe hain......πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by laxmi_s

[
kya kahe kyun samjha aapko chutki...woh to this ek common factor which is called gujliπŸ˜†....πŸ˜‰--πŸ˜†πŸ˜†k

waise bhaal asli they....juven nakli the....πŸ˜†-- kisko pata..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

rammaiya vasta vaiya rammaiya vasta vaiya.... main bye tujhko kahan.....πŸ˜†...

it was damn cool chatting with u Vinu...πŸ˜ƒ..U r damn WITTY and your shayaris and one-liners were marvellous...πŸ‘πŸΌ..  will look forward to more ghatiya shayaris and PJs when we meet...πŸ˜†.. for now.... me logging off.... aaj kuch jyada hi timepass karli maine....πŸ˜† me2πŸ˜•...... accha toh hum chalthe hain......πŸ˜ƒ phir milege chalte chalte....πŸ‘πŸΌ

I take 5 or 10min IF breaks from officeπŸ˜‰dont tell to my boss lol...she is crazy πŸ˜›....After gap me also started spammming in IF..........

any way...Nice to meet you too....Carry on😊

Just chill & Njoy
Originally posted by pooja.s92

TOO stubborn. And he is basically pissed cause he didn't get to be the captain even onceπŸ˜†
Though I think he deserved to be ..!!

Khali is nice but his presence won't make a difference in the entertainment factor until he starts singing  "Pyaar ki jhaapi .. pyaar ki jhaapi"πŸ˜†

I like Dolly for nominating STπŸ˜‰  Well, Dolly is entertaining fosho!!!

Ashmit is not that fake. He is as shameless and mannerless outside the  BB houseπŸ˜† so it's all good. He is not putting up a mask to survive unlike ST.

But still, most of the stuff seems fake this time.. Fights, massages ,evictions ..re-entries!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
This season is huge let down ..

I agree we didnt get to see the real face of contestant. They are wearing mask , being goody goody to be in top 3 and limelight.  

Khali is least say better. He gets maximum previlege from BB (why only BB knows) πŸ˜† .

Asshmit or Shweta is the winner. Rest of the contestant is their to fill the space and waste our time. πŸ˜†