BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 28th Dec 2010 - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Ohh talking of funny movies...Have u seen Tere Bin Laden or Phans Gaye Obama? Both of them are laugh riots 🀣
[/QUOTE]

I have see both the movies.. very good one and I also like the movies of Vinay pathak
Raat Gayi Baat Gayi
Straight
Dasvidaniya
Johnny Gaddaar
Bheja Fry
Khosla Ka Ghosla

Originally posted by axeion

Goldy Saab... I don't give u an option here... U can't be mad at me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ha ha ha .. JK. take it easy Memsaab...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Goldysom

I have see both the movies.. very good one and I also like the movies of Vinay pathak
Raat Gayi Baat Gayi
Straight
Dasvidaniya
Johnny Gaddaar
Bheja Fry
Khosla Ka Ghosla
Lol...All those movies are hilarious... I somehow like small movies to bigger ones πŸ˜† Have u seen Well Done Abba??? That's funny too... And Peepli Live...πŸ˜ƒ

Lol...All those movies are hilarious... I somehow like small movies to bigger ones πŸ˜† Have u seen Well Done Abba??? That's funny too... And Peepli Live...πŸ˜ƒ
I have seen both.. can you take out few more good movies from your data base so that I can plan to watch to night before sleep.

I have seen both.. can you take out few more good movies from your data base so that I can plan to watch to night before sleep.
Babu Garu... Ippudu cinema chooste, repu morning office ki late avtudhemo 🀣 

Hold on, let me see what other good ones are there... πŸ˜ƒ
Ok...Sankat City, 99, Aage Se Right, Benny aur Babloo..These are a few funny ones... Maybe the right kind of cinema to put u to bed πŸ˜ƒ
Hey guys, made a farewell thread πŸ˜Š

If interested, reserve your posts...

Ok...Sankat City, 99, Aage Se Right, Benny aur Babloo..These are a few funny ones... Maybe the right kind of cinema to put u to bed πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Ji...😊

Thank you Ji...😊
πŸ˜ƒ

@Mihir...Reserved Buddy!!!
just watching todays episode and I find it cringeworthy............Dollys expressions say it all, shes embarrassed at her behaviour..........Shweta enacted Ashmits role well,  mannerisms were spot on..........Khali was good today put Sam in his place

Ashmit was nice and shanth, Samu has lost it :(

BigBoss is well and truly the cleverest player .......................this is true emotional athyachaar........he knows how to get the best and worst out of each and every contestant left in the house

my two penny worth on the episode so far..........sorry i know i am posting after the event but it only just started here and sorry for jumping into the flow of other posts within the thread😳