Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

Seems I am interfering in a private conversation. But even read write comments said by Sameer and yesterday about sarcastically saying about "THeee Great Khali" was not at all in a good sense.ANd yesterday he was trying to provoke Khali too much by saying that udhar karo muh and you are a vakkel of Dolly when even dolly said that "veerji dont be provoked" πŸ˜ƒ. Can't they people realise that even Khali can behave in the same rude way and if decides too they will be running in the house for a cover. 

Agreed ....

@ Fire_gun

Sammy is good no doubt ...but he does act childish at times. I did not like these comments about Khali. They should respect Khali's achivements ...Khali is top internations wrestler ......... 

I am happy that I got craziest khali fan award πŸ˜†   
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

Seems I am interfering in a private conversation. But even read write comments said by Sameer and yesterday about sarcastically saying about "THeee Great Khali" was not at all in a good sense.ANd yesterday he was trying to provoke Khali too much by saying that udhar karo muh and you are a vakkel of Dolly when even dolly said that "veerji dont be provoked" πŸ˜ƒ. Can't they people realise that even Khali can behave in the same rude way and if decides too they will be running in the house for a cover. 

i agree here that he was looking frustrating but thats how sam isπŸ˜†........whatever sam said abt khali was right  khali never like to interfere if it nothing to do with him or dollyπŸ˜†  i guess but sam  should see mirror too because he do same for shwetaπŸ˜‰ ..
Originally posted by: purva

]

I am good.. how are you KB? Are you still supporting Dollwa?? πŸ˜›

Yes ..ofcourse ...Dollwa is first love ☺️

But hope she doesn't go out by public votes ........better she hits sammy one more time and then goes out πŸ˜†  ......
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Agreed ....

@ Fire_gun

Sammy is good no doubt ...but he does act childish at times. I did not like these comments about Khali. They should respect Khali's achivements ...Khali is top internations wrestler ......... 

I am happy that I got craziest khali fan award πŸ˜†   

phir wahi baatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maine kah raha hu kii pura conversation sun lete to then it will be fair enough  they didn;t showed full conversation that why and how he was saying like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: purva

Hey ppl.. what's up.. missed BB and IF for few days.. πŸ˜•

Kahan thi? Extended Xmas chutti?

Today's about sulking Sam. Yesterday was about sulking Sam fighting with Dada Dolly and khaali Khali. Vohi same shame......πŸ˜›

But hope she doesn't go out by public votes ........better she hits sammy one more time and then goes out πŸ˜†  ......

I second that. Loser! πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Yeah. Lame script, bad actors and SOAP QUEEN -- Bad combination πŸ˜†
FAKEST season fosho. Srsly!! I wish Ashmit wins. (Dolly and Khali won't obvsly)

Everytime, Very freakin' time they drag in soap actors for a reality show, the show dives southwards. 😑 πŸ˜‘ Itne losers hain film industry mein. Unko pakdo. Silly BB creatives. 🀒
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I second that. Loser! πŸ˜†

Its possible that shweta may go this week .........:)

Dolly and sammy are stealing all the footage n limelight ......so voters must be divided between the two ........they will forget that even shweta is on nomination list . 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its possible that shweta may go this week .........:)

Hope your right Arjun but I reckon she's there for keeps :) chahe kuch bhi hojaye
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
g2g guys...will be back in a few....

:) Poo go to sleep before Meera checks on you πŸ˜†