Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

He can't stand injustice πŸ˜† he claimed earlier during captain and dolly fight. He can't directly tell BB you are partial (after sara 's exit) All he just want to be captain. paar kahee kissseeeeeeee...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jitna yeh sam will say i want to captain and utna hi bigboss will keep away from captainship for getting his reactionπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

Regarding commenting over Khali's way of walking,reading or writing. I personally feel very disgusting to comment on physical traits or inability of any individual.Every one has flaws.

Agree well said.

Sammy should not comment like this :) I am big fan of Khali the wrestler ......sammy should not bring that into conversations ......Khali has achieved much more than everyone else in the house !
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

He is not dumb. I think he reacted very maturely that  Whatever he is today is not because of Ashmit,Sameer or Swetha. He has reached there because of his hardwork and with god grace(he said parmaatma uske saath hai). 
He used to be a stone breaker and he has reached to these heights.

Sameer was damn insecure today.ANd commenting/Taunting over enacting "Theee Great Khali" is also so down Cheapo. IF you think objectively when Sameer was taking favour of Swetha  at many places why on the earth he has problem when Khali does the Same??? Why they are going personal about Khali about how fights and how he can't read or write. IF these guys are so endowed with these qualities why they have not reached at greater heights than Khali(And I hope all knows Khali has an international following. Read comments on the youtube videos of him). 

And specially Ashmit who was commenting about Khali jii being Naamard, It was hilarious to listen these comments from his mouth. If he is so objective and always favor truth then can he justify his  closeness towards Sara?Or matter of sake towards Veena when you know the whole damn nation is watching you. So before giving lectures to khali and else they better do introspection on their side .

Regarding commenting over Khali's way of walking,reading or writing. I personally feel very disgusting to comment on physical traits or inability of any individual.Every one has flaws. No one is perfect. Khali's native language is Punjabi.He was a stone breaker at an early stage so I am not sure how much of proper education he has got. But even then he has achieved success in his life. So better take lessons from that rather than pinpointing his defects. For a matter of Sake if Khali also asks Sameer or for matter of Sake ashmit about how many movies etc have they done in spite of being in the industry for so many years, will they have proper answers for that? Are they too successful to show this type of vanity behavior towards others.
Have you observed Sameer behavior in the last too days. It's kiddish and full of insecurity where he is guessing about Dolly's fan following πŸ˜ƒ.

And please Dont start bashing. Even I hate Dolly too for commenting personally. But if khali can't speak properly dont take him for granted.He may be too seedha when he totally follows Dolly but if he was doing the same for Swetha ...would even then Sameer have the same problems?I bet no because he himself is following.  

matlaab ........
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BB should supply him with some Pan Parag & just tell him to calm it down

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Haha!! I know. He is acting like he used to be in the initial days ..Chaudhari types πŸ˜†

ROTLU sameer is back ........

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

And what if Anti-Meera requires to be Anti-Mihir??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I will accept it happily any effing dayπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: axeion

Sammy is a spoiled-brat...who wants an ice-cream...Ice-cream khane ke baad bolta hai...Mumma mujhe iska flavour pasand nahi aaya 🀣

I know!! Grow up boy!! I wish they'd send in Gordon Ramsay to whip everyone in shape. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Abbe oye...Mihir ke Bache...I am ready to watch it one more time... πŸ˜›

Insaan ek baar martha hai yeh tho suna tha.. baar baar marthe hai yeh tho dekh raha hun..πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanted to share this LOL

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. 🀒

I like Shweta. She was listening to Sam babu's chuun chuun so patiently. She handled Dollwa also when Dollwa tried to create problem again during character distribution meeting. She is much stronger and confident player than these sulking babies. Ashmit is saved else he might have been doing some meoow meoow bhoon bhoon drama with Dolly.