Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bartz

Just wait and watch how much Sam babu will be sulking in the final when he will lose to ST and Ashmit. πŸ˜†

i am guessing same..i guess he not able to observe the situation at  the moment...he is getting impatientπŸ˜‰...dont know how will he handle pressure of finals if he gets into finalsπŸ˜‰
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bartz

Sameer the sulk queen of BB4.

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. 🀒
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think it's time for sameer or dolly. All depend on BB script. πŸ˜†

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Sammy is throwing a hisy fit about everything. Kya hua isko? Chilly boy, chill!!

And that Dolly, aag...ghee..Dolly...explosion everywhere!! πŸ˜• Khali ji aap baitho!! And the giant sits. πŸ˜• Uppalwala saath haiga hoppa hoompa.......says Khali. πŸ˜•
Ashmit is all sweet with ST and she with him. πŸ˜•
Yeh kya ho raha hai??

Sammy is a spoiled-brat...who wants an ice-cream...Ice-cream khane ke baad bolta hai...Mumma mujhe iska flavour pasand nahi aaya 🀣
Quantico thumbnail
He can't stand injustice πŸ˜† he claimed earlier during captain and dolly fight. He can't directly tell BB you are partial (after sara 's exit) All he just want to be captain. paar kahee kissseeeeeeee...πŸ˜‰
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

God!! He should chill. He's there.......bas thoda sa rasta hai. I hope Ashmit wins over all these freaks. At least he is/was what he is...good/bad/ugly/shitty/idiot. Others are just too much. 🀒

i agree....ashmit is consistent.
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

sameer is in limelightt his week. Khali knows he is kamchor so i think he wont have any issue captain saying about him . Asshmit said he is impotent and sameer has lots of issue with khalijii from begaining.

I dont think khali will react on any matter. He is dumb but dolly will still bhdfkhyfyoooo him πŸ˜† 

He is not dumb. I think he reacted very maturely that  Whatever he is today is not because of Ashmit,Sameer or Swetha. He has reached there because of his hardwork and with god grace(he said parmaatma uske saath hai). 
He used to be a stone breaker and he has reached to these heights.

Sameer was damn insecure today.ANd commenting/Taunting over enacting "Theee Great Khali" is also so down Cheapo. IF you think objectively when Sameer was taking favour of Swetha  at many places why on the earth he has problem when Khali does the Same??? Why they are going personal about Khali about how fights and how he can't read or write. IF these guys are so endowed with these qualities why they have not reached at greater heights than Khali(And I hope all knows Khali has an international following. Read comments on the youtube videos of him). 

And specially Ashmit who was commenting about Khali jii being Naamard, It was hilarious to listen these comments from his mouth. If he is so objective and always favor truth then can he justify his  closeness towards Sara?Or matter of sake towards Veena when you know the whole damn nation is watching you. So before giving lectures to khali and else they better do introspection on their side .

Regarding commenting over Khali's way of walking,reading or writing. I personally feel very disgusting to comment on physical traits or inability of any individual.Every one has flaws. No one is perfect. Khali's native language is Punjabi.He was a stone breaker at an early stage so I am not sure how much of proper education he has got. But even then he has achieved success in his life. So better take lessons from that rather than pinpointing his defects. For a matter of Sake if Khali also asks Sameer or for matter of Sake ashmit about how many movies etc have they done in spite of being in the industry for so many years, will they have proper answers for that? Are they too successful to show this type of vanity behavior towards others.
Have you observed Sameer behavior in the last too days. It's kiddish and full of insecurity where he is guessing about Dolly's fan following πŸ˜ƒ.

And please Dont start bashing. Even I hate Dolly too for commenting personally. But if khali can't speak properly dont take him for granted.He may be too seedha when he totally follows Dolly but if he was doing the same for Swetha ...would even then Sameer have the same problems?I bet no because he himself is following.  
Quantico thumbnail

I think it's just after effect of nomination πŸ˜† or BB is not providing his migrine pills purposely πŸ˜† so he create some drama. but yeah drama nahi chunn chun hai BB πŸ˜†

He doesn't like being nominated at all. I think he's quite pissed that everyone got to be captain other than him and Veena. And being clubbed with Veenaji mustn't feel good to superior Sam. πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Haha!! I know. He is acting like he used to be in the initial days ..Chaudhari types πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prodigy007

I think that's precisely it!

Yup!! πŸ˜† In his head....Veenaji the immoral woman is being clubbed with morally righteous, upstanding citizen Sam. Chee chee!! Sam must feel so ganda. Like we care Sammy, get over it. πŸ€” 

He was doing okay and suddenly he's acting weird. Where's the 'Hey Ram' banda? πŸ˜•
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago