Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I Liked It.....!!! (Page 3)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

[Yes I have seen that episode altough not knowing the language but could feel the bitterness, I hope Jay do the justice with scene just as OBS Ishaan did. I think I wont be able to watch that part as my hindi/urdu language is really good and my ears wont bare the bitternessLOLLOLLOL and dont want to discuss the sitaution again about tit for tat, and what goes around comes aroundLOLLOL I love Suhana,s character so much that I couldnt handle the TRUTH!!!LOLLOL

Hey which episode did you feel the bitterness ? I too am not a bengali person but learned quite a bit by watching the serial :) I was so anxious to know how and when will Suhana change that I had to watch OBS.  I am just waiting for the slap fiasco to be done with and have the good or better phase of SGP start !

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Originally posted by venture

[Yes I have seen that episode altough not knowing the language but could feel the bitterness, I hope Jay do the justice with scene just as OBS Ishaan did. I think I wont be able to watch that part as my hindi/urdu language is really good and my ears wont bare the bitternessLOLLOLLOL and dont want to discuss the sitaution again about tit for tat, and what goes around comes aroundLOLLOL I love Suhana,s character so much that I couldnt handle the TRUTH!!!LOLLOL

Hey which episode did you feel the bitterness ? I too am not a bengali person but learned quite a bit by watching the serial :) I was so anxious to know how and when will Suhana change that I had to watch OBS.  I am just waiting for the slap fiasco to be done with and have the good or better phase of SGP start !

it was just after the slap and ishaan took out his frustration and anger in lolita and lolita couldnt say anything, it was ishaan,s turn then to burst out.

Go to top