India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I Liked It.....!!! (Page 2)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
todays episode was really...HEART-TOUCHING.......ClapClap the way Suhana ws crying.... awwwwwwww....i toh....literally had tears in my eyes..CryCryCry..really sad 2 c her in such a condition.....bt....one thing tht cnt go unnoticed is....shes sucha fab actress...an actress wid such high CALIBRE.....the way she depicted a variety of emotions in jus one episode.......tht is jus so CREDIBLE n LAUDABLE..ClapClapClapClap........it ws soo natural....woow..!!!!!!!
one thing thtz upsetting me....is tht y da hell cant ishaan realise wht her wife......HIS OWN SUHANA is exactly goin thru??????!!!??............chalo RATHER BEING COMPLETELY IGNORANT...atleast hes thinking tht sumthing is fishy wid her.....thtz  A PROGRESS...phew!!!!!!..........loved KK,dadaji...scenes toda........lol..........DADAJI is sooooooo cute n funnyyyy.........OMG...loved his expressions when he cme 2 knw dat he hd supposedly eaten cowdung ka piece.....hehehe......LOLLOLLOL......n also dadajis scenes were superb.......MUMTAZ n CHANGEZ KHAN.......r really meant for each otherBig smileBig smileBig smile.......their scenes....take away the ANGUISH n DISAPPOINTMENT tht v get after seeing SUHAANs (or rather i shud seperately say ISHAAN-SUHANA.....since they r so apart frm each other...CryCryCry)  these days......

MESSAGE 2 the DIRECTOR:---plz get our SUHAAN backk........SGP......is really incomplete widout them being together...DeadCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
[Poshah u are right Ishaan is definetly from MARS and even in MARS from  the last corner of it>
[/QUOTE]
I would say its not Ishaan at fault here, the mixed signals from Suhana are confusing, bechara samjh nahi paa raha hai kya galat kiya kya sahi :). I empathise with him, men cannot read the untold signals.  He claims he understands suhana and which he does, but in regards to her relation with him he doesnt..and as they say its always easy to comment on something as a by stander, but when you are in the frame, things become difficult, he could always comment on how and why she was behaving in a manner with xyz, but when it comes to suhana's behaviour with him, bechara kuch nahi samjah paa rah ahai..

I am sure we all have had our male friends have same complaints, my brother for one always tells me if you dont spell I cant understand ! (There were few incidents, the midnight scene where ishaan says you wanted to know my opinion on chicken where he could guess Suhana's mindset--but this i attribute to the CVs being confused)

I love your responses Venture..and you are one hard core Suhana fan :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I love your responses Venture..and you are one hard core Suhana fan

Poshah, its not about being fan of Suhana or not, she is obviously not right all the time, she is naive, stupid , tubelight whatever you want to call her, the problem or sadness she is feeling now is because in my opinion she is not being herself, if she was the old Suhana, who always use to speaks her mind and always said what was inside her, she would have said to Ishaan loud and clear whats bothering her, but because even unknowingly , she has changed herself I dont know how to put it, but in order to be good and to be liked by Kyshups or to be like them she is not herself.
Yes I am in love with Suhana,s character as she is innocent and loving, she has no evil thoughts in her, thats why she ended up being hurt and betrayed by Sid twice, and its not easy to see such a sweet heart in tears plus Ragini is doing such a fab job that you cant resist loving Suhana even when she is wrong.

111192Shwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@venture, I agree Suhana is a someone you cannot hate. I differ on the reason why she is not able to tell Ishaan what is bothering her.

She is not telling Ishaan becase for that she herself has to know why it is bothering her so much that Ishaan is not showering attention on her.
Why when in the first place she said that Ishaan is not someone she would like.
She has always felt that Ishaan is not handsome, smart not her level. and she cannot love him.
Once she knows the reason she will tell him !
In the beg Suhana was happy that Ishan had a girl friend, grdauallyl their interactions started irritating her, slowly upsetting and now she is almot close to exploding. So Suhana is just waiting to realise that she loves him and then she will tell !

Suhana is never or has hardly ever talked to Ishaan with authority ( except for in minor cases like tie wearing etc etc), the way she talks to her dad and sanju. She has never made Ishaan do something she likes, what stopped her from telling Ishaan or commanding him to take her in his team, just like Disha did, it is because she still doesnt feel she has that right over him.

And the whole family esp BM and dadajee are waiting for Suhana to realise that it is the fact tht she loves ishaan which has made upset on seeing sona/ishaan interaction.

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

@venture, I agree Suhana is a someone you cannot hate. I differ on the reason why she is not able to tell Ishaan what is bothering her.

She is not telling Ishaan becase for that she herself has to know why it is bothering her so much that Ishaan is not showering attention on her.
Why when in the first place she said that Ishaan is not someone she would like.
She has always felt that Ishaan is not handsome, smart not her level. and she cannot love him.
Once she knows the reason she will tell him !
In the beg Suhana was happy that Ishan had a girl friend, grdauallyl their interactions started irritating her, slowly upsetting and now she is almot close to exploding. So Suhana is just waiting to realise that she loves him and then she will tell !

Suhana is never or has hardly ever talked to Ishaan with authority ( except for in minor cases like tie wearing etc etc), the way she talks to her dad and sanju. She has never made Ishaan do something she likes, what stopped her from telling Ishaan or commanding him to take her in his team, just like Disha did, it is because she still doesnt feel she has that right over him.

And the whole family esp BM and dadajee are waiting for Suhana to realise that it is the fact tht she loves ishaan which has made upset on seeing sona/ishaan interaction.
I dont agree with there tactics, if love is there in any form it will come out eventually you dont have to put into a test, and Suhana was never jealous of Soanli, its whats happening around her because of Sonali, Ishaan is ignoring her, and now Badi Maa, one thing we shouldnt forget that its a complete arrange mairrage , it takes time for couple to fully know each other that they call it love, even if you like your husband you cant staright away say you love him, its just with time you come to know his habbits, his positives, negatives, in Suhana,s case the funda was extra complicated not only it was arranged mairage but a mairrage in a different background and mind set, she was horrible in the begining, her reasons were wrong to us but still she had a case that she is from a different class different mind set , how can she be happy here. But in all fairness to her, she was hurtfull in the begining but later not only joined the family fun even in pulling Ishaan,s leg, also Ishaan didnt show his witty and smart side which he shows around Sonali.
I dont blame Ishaan fully but he is also paying contribution in Suhana,s misery , I dont blame Sonali at all, she has nothing to do with Suhana,s agony, I still dont believe in this kind of tactics. I would have no problem if Sonali just by the way came, with out knowing there reality and then Suhana feeling insecure etc etc, but by knowingly ignitting the situation Badi maa and Dadaji shouldnt be proud of there tactics. Ishaan would be devastated to know that it was all planned at the end.
I am not  against Jay at all he is doing his job up to the mark what he has been told to do, though Soanli,s character is good the portrayl of the character by the actor is not up to the mark.

111192Shwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
their tactics may be wrong. but the reason for suhana's saddness is a bit of her stubborness to admit her love. she still doesnt know it and takes a long time to admit it. If only she could admit that she loves him everyone's misery would end !

yes in arranged marriage it takes a while to understand the other person..but now i guess its high time for Suhana to realise it. And i do agree she is just not jealous of sona.(which i wish could post a spoiler for this..but cant).at this point she is insecured in her relations, hence she is not able to share bm.ishaan with sona, once she is secure she will not be jealous at all.  And agree to your point abt Ishaan's reaction once he comes ot know that sona was a plan ! (we shall talk abt this when it actually happens :)

If only for SGP, i wish i had hte power to fast forward life to 14th april in OBS :)

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

their tactics may be wrong. but the reason for suhana's saddness is a bit of her stubborness to admit her love. she still doesnt know it and takes a long time to admit it. If only she could admit that she loves him everyone's misery would end !

yes in arranged marriage it takes a while to understand the other person..but now i guess its high time for Suhana to realise it. And i do agree she is just not jealous of sona.(which i wish could post a spoiler for this..but cant).at this point she is insecured in her relations, hence she is not able to share bm.ishaan with sona, once she is secure she will not be jealous at all.  And agree to your point abt Ishaan's reaction once he comes ot know that sona was a plan ! (we shall talk abt this when it actually happens :)

If only for SGP, i wish i had hte power to fast forward life to 14th april in OBS :)
Yes I have seen that episode altough not knowing the language but could feel the bitterness, I hope Jay do the justice with scene just as OBS Ishaan did. I think I wont be able to watch that part as my hindi/urdu language is really good and my ears wont bare the bitternessLOLLOLLOL and dont want to discuss the sitaution again about tit for tat, and what goes around comes aroundLOLLOL I love Suhana,s character so much that I couldnt handle the TRUTH!!!LOLLOL

Shwets1502

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
hey guys does anyone know when the disco track will be aired? i guess its only after that suhana proclaims that she loves ishaan and she also slaps sonali... that episode will probably open up ishaan's eyes for suhana's misery..

Shwets1502

Go to top