Sasural Genda Phool

Jalebi & Suhana (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@ Shwets1502
Yes I think i'm fine now. Smile Just hearing Ishan say " Maine to kuch bhi nahi kiya " I snapped. Going crazy if  Ishan doesn't  realise soon. LOL 
I'm Suffering from  combination of " Ishan-Sona" disease.  Wink  LOL

everyone are suffering from that disease....
but i dont know...i was actually happy to see tat ishaan has realised something was wrong...thats a progress for the grand finale...Wink

hope sona comes only for this time limit that she came today...LOL
iam really looking forward for the bomb blast now...Big smile

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@ shweta nowadays expecting some thing sensible from ishaan is like asking for moonAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_raminfinity00

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

@ shweta nowadays expecting some thing sensible from ishaan is like asking for moonAngry

today he was more sensible than he was for the past 2 months...(minus the last dialogueWink)
iam happy that he has realised that something is terribly wrong....
realise more ishaan!!!!Angry
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

today he was more sensible than he was for the past 2 months...(minus the last dialogueWink)

That's becauz Sona was only there for ride guys. When sona's not around he is very sensible guy other wiseCensored. Sorry, need to take my medicine LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_raminfinity00Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I think that the creators of SGP should be really proud , as we are getting insane and having Sona bug so seriously that some of us cant work properly and dont have anything else in our mind but  Ishaan, Suhana Sona, Ishaan Suhana, Sona no no Suhana Ishaan , no Ishaan Sona Suhana, oooopppps i have lost my mind and peace, well done SGP you have truly made a hypothetical family,s problem our own problem , this is what I call a product, ClapClap in all this madness, no matter wether we like it  or not , they are sticking to there story line, which is the most positive point. Bus do chaar din aur hai, kisi tarha guzar jaye , phir toh chayn aur aman he aman hoga, shanti bus do chaar din , do aur char bolay toh Chay 6.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramposhahArmaanShergil111192Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I think that the creators of SGP should be really proud , as we are getting insane and having Sona bug so seriously that some of us cant work properly and dont have anything else in our mind but  Ishaan, Suhana Sona, Ishaan Suhana, Sona no no Suhana Ishaan , no Ishaan Sona Suhana, oooopppps i have lost my mind and peace, well done SGP you have truly made a hypothetical family,s problem our own problem , this is what I call a product, ClapClap in all this madness, no matter wether we like it  or not , they are sticking to there story line, which is the most positive point. Bus do chaar din aur hai, kisi tarha guzar jaye , phir toh chayn aur aman he aman hoga, shanti bus do chaar din , do aur char bolay toh Chay 6.

Very correct sheema di...i am fully agreed Clap
Do char din ki baat aur hai...andhera chatne hi wala hai magar usse se pehle abhi ek zor ka toofan zaroor ayenga aur uske baad hi shanti hogi aur aman ke phool khilenge .....but this time i am eagerly waiting not only for suhana's outburst but for ishaan's outburst too, he too need to expel all the pain that he got from suhana's side in past ......ek baar dono ke mann ki baat nikal jaye ...uske baad hi toh confession ho sakta hai

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

very true shwets he realized a little and thats why he fell off from bed just to make suhana smile and he succeed but as you said i am agreed too that this realization is very little and he need to realize more but i am not expecting it now because sonali is now careful that the heat will remain there and she know that the iron is too hot now and she just need to hammered it , so she will not allow ishaan to make suhana's normal and we will see this that she will try everything to restrict ishaan and suhana together before she succeed in her last plan.

Hope everything goes fine and as per my calculation the disco track will begin on Friday
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome post netriClapClap
I loved the title...jalebi and suhana..it is really a genuine one and in my view both are synonym of each otherLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top