India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written Update - 28th December - Never Too Late

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Amrit and Arohi talking about her wedding outfit, Chiku says mom there is still a week left to the wedding but can i call you mom? she says sure, ek dusrein par hak toh tabhi ho jaata hai jab maan ek dusrein ko apna maan le and then asks Arohi aren't I right? Arohi is thinking about Arjun...flashbacks are shown from their first meet to the last meet and Ik Tarah is playing in the back ground.Day Dreaming BlushingAmrit asks Arohi if she is feeling well, Arohi tells her she is going to her room she is not feeling so well. D'oh

Lovedeep Bua says Chiks (Cheeku ROFL) you are so brave, you could have taught Arjun a lesson, Rajveer shouldn't have come in the middle, you would have been enough for that lambu
ROFLROFL Cheeku says thats what im saying. Lovedeep says don't worry you will get to show ur braveness very soon, he says why why why would i get to show my braveness? Arjun will never dare to come here because he knows Arohi has dadu, chacha from whom he got beat up, Lovedeep says im not talking abt Arohi, im talking abt you, he says but why would he come for me? after all even i am the SIL of this house, Lovedeep says honein waale SIL, and i've heard he has murdered a lot of people before, releax, you keep a bodyguard with you for 7 days and not leave u for even one minute. Lovedeep says Arjun really loudly and Cheeku screams mummy ROFLROFL and then continues se bachke rehna ROFLROFL. Cheeku is chewing on his tie and thinking, why should i not take tension? he is after me, now where will i find myself a body guard ROFLROFL.

Arjun's "mom" Dead says so your leaving? hope your stay in this house was nice, Arjun is shocked. AngryShe says why are u shocked? you did use this house like a hotel, when you liked it you stayed and now that your bored, your leaving, how did you take this big decision on your own Arjun? Rudra has more power over you than you do over yourself, he brought you to this house from the streets and gave you a new life, his name and made sure you could stand on your feet, he didn't do it so one day you can leave the house because you fell in love with a girl. You gift somebody which is your own, your life is not yours, it is Rudra's, and what is not yours how can you give it to somebody else? you have no right to give it to anybody.
Censored Rudra comes, and Rashi says dad what's wrong if Arjun wants to leave this life and live his own? and you have so many people to run your business.Embarrassed Rudra says, but Arjun is only one and I will never find this kind of Arjun.Embarrassed Arjun you are my son, and I can never see you worried, and if I tell you to stay you will, but you will never be happy, so today I let you free, you can go anywhere you want. Kumud (Arjun's mom) says what are you saying? Rudra says please whatever I am saying I have thought about it, air can never be held in a fist and stopping Arjun today there is no gain, and tells Arjun to go. Arjun hugs Rudra and Rudra says you are leaving this house, this family, but always remember, this house will always be yours, you were the son of this house and you always will be, you are welcome here anytime. Rashi and Arjun have a talk, Arjun says I am doing what you said, I am leaving this house and this life, and you take care of yourself and Arjun leaves from there along with Billu-Makrand.Big smileBig smile

Mikhael asks Rudra why he let Arjun go? Kumud says Arjun is your favorite and you use him for your business yet you let him go? Rudra says because Arjun can never do anything that is against his will, and i want him to stay here only on his will. Kumud says but he left everything, this house, this business, everything. Rudra says, true but this world is a bad place, even if a person wants to become good, this world won't let that happen, just once if a person's name is ruined, that person is always called a criminal, his ideas, his work nothing will speak louder than his past and wherever he will go, people will never think what is he going to do? people will think about what he has done. Mikhael says what if nobody knows about his past? Rudra says we will make sure that the label of Criminal never gets off of Arjun, Arjun will be back to us soon...in the world outside, he is of no good, he is not a person he is a weapon, and my weapon will come back to me on his own will. AngryAngry

Makrand asks what are we going to do now? Arjun says I myself don't know what I will do just hope that destiny finds my way. Makrand tells him that wherever he goes they will go with him. Arjun says there are some times when we have to do it ourselves, Billu says but we have always walked ahead with your help and Arjun says walking along with me you both have also walked into the world of crime, now the both of you will have to find your own way. Arjun hugs the two of them and tells Makrand to take care of Billu. Cry

Arjun walks to a lake and says this world is so beautiful, because in this world Arjun and Arohi's names can be taken together and before stepping into this new world I want to hear Arohi's voice first.
Day Dreaming Arohi answers the call on the 2nd try, and Arjun says you don't have to talk for me to know what is going on in your mind, I understand it all. Arohi says if you understand everything then you would know I don't want to talk to you, and after what happened yesterday you still have the courage? Arjun says after yesterday only have i got courage, they say when you say the truth, you get courage and from now I have left taking the path of lies. Arohi says when have you ever said the truth that I believe you? Arjun says even you aren't saying the truth, you say you don't love me, but that is not the truth because if that was true then why were you crying yesterday? Arohi says I don't want to answer that question. Arjun says I don't need to hear the answer, the tears in your eyes were the question and the answer.ClapClap Arohi asks when you are going to stop calling me? Arjun says I have called you today to let you know that I will never stop calling you and tells her he is just Arjun, not Arjun Singhania, the criminal you had met and hated has died yesterday, I have left everything for you Arohi. Arohi says I don't know what to believe and what not to, Idk if you are saying the truth or not, but even if you are, then it's too late, I am getting married. Arjun says in the last 24hrs, I have learned that it is not too late, and I will make you mine Arohi.Dancing Arohi says I told you I am getting married and now Arjun and Arohi's name can't be together, this is impossible. Arjun says I will make it possible Arohi, and just one more thing, I have always wanted to say it but never got the chance to, I love you Arohi. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Shefali comes to meet Arohi
DancingDancingArohi says good you came, Shefali asks why is she worried what's wrong? Arohi says because Arjun lied again and this time I am more angry because Arjun has said even a bigger lie. Shefali asks did he call? what did he say? Arohi says he loves her. Blushing Shefali says so he didn't lie, Arohi says are you mad? I've already told you before and what his dad said and what all he told Gauri, after that you think he is saying the truth? should i just believe him? Shefali says yes because I know he is saying the truth. Arohi says ok fine let's assume he is saying the truth? but what's the use now? I have clearly told him that after one week it is her marriage, nothing can happen now. Shefali says so what? doesn't mean he can't tell you what's on his mind ClapClap DancingDancing(I knew there was a reason why i loved her) Arohi says now we are strangers , we don't go around telling strangers what we feel about them. Shefali says you really think you will get married in 7 days? Dancing she says, remember spending just 7 days with him changed your life and who knows once again in 7 days your life might be changed DancingDancing Arohi says this can't happen, anything can change, but Arjun can't change he will always remain what he is, the same old Arjun Singhania. On the other hand, Arjun is at an interview, the interviewee asks whats your name? he says Arjun, and is asked Arjun what? he says just Arjun. Shefali says how do you know? what if he changes himself? Arohi says even if he wants, he can't change, because dhoka dena uski aadat hai, woh apna business chod sakta hain lekin aadat nahin. The interviewee says sorry I don't think we can give you a job here, Arjun says I don't think you should base me off of my past, I have left everything from my past and I just need one chance to prove myself. Arohi says a person who has lied all his life, even if he says the truth, nobody will believe him. Arjun is giving interivews after interviews but no luck Cry. Shefali says i don't agree with you, I know he loves you and nobody can stop him from changing himself to spend his future with you Dancing Arohi says let's say he wants to have a new future, but still his past won't leave him. Arjun is at another interview, and just then Rudra calls that interviewee and then Arjun is again shown the doors AngryAngry Arohi says the person who looses someone's trust can never gain it back. Arjun says I know the world won't trust me easily and before gaining your trust, I will have to gain the world's trust and I will do this Arohi.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 28 December 2010 at 9:43am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

anuchitnisShivani623tanvi28coverlindt1neha011rezah_razaJANNAVHumtum25pappy123gai3Umang90thuri123shreya04leena946s0umyabhatash.ar-crazygirl-Priya_kmhmadhurameshancharmyshah001saku1122siddra_4_lyfamee1kelssheena_123Pallavi_roxdramaqueen247ahutaardhika16premeer_everdesi-galJensonMishtihananeishikaek43Sabu0211Tamy95khalida4uarjuhi4evrMs-Min-Hosurpatelnan_10SonyaBladeKhaLidaHNeetu2825sups2222Anupa28Iqbal Neha1bipskarankittunitu07tjay-zSunriseGreenshinyclassicPraniiAnchi.thousandmilesSimplyAparajitaAnu-Ananyarasika_DSipkknd06prncz-Olly-rainurubal...Binny...-Zeenat--Sarah-Sallu_King_darklove_-Alina-.Mandy.sujal_kashishSandstoneAnjalii...xXx-DavneetKaur-..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuNaughtynattyMariaa.SGprincy48shibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Waiiting For Both Updates LOL Thanks Pooja Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
It's done guys Big smile

Mariaa.SG

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
wow!! lovely update pooja..Hug...enjoyed readin it as well as watchin the epi...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Poo lovely update now  come home if ur online

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Maria - haha don't worry I am on my second one now LOL

Anajli - thank you sweetie Hug

Sanji - I was on my way after checking here LOLLOL and thanks Hug

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
great update with great emos..LOL loved reading it...

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Olly - i guess that's what good mood does to me LOL lots of emos Embarrassed and thanks for liking it Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index