Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: 7 din mein kya kya hoga...

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
arohi's mom tells her about how she got a dress for her wedding..... Arohi remembers all the moments she spend with arjun.... Then she remembers arjun saying that he feels the same way she does and that he's ready to tell the whole world...... Then arohi remembers when arjun was getting beaten up.....

after arohi leaves bua goes to chikku and tries to scare him saying that arjun might come after him and that he should keep a bodyguard...... chikku gets scared and says that arjun might seriously come after me and thinks where will i find a bodyguard....

Arjun comes downstairs with his bags..... He's mom tells him that your leaving and that how could he take this decision alone when rudra did sooo much for you..... Rudra comes there and says that i wont find a arjun like this one again.... then he says to arjun that your my son and i cant see you worried.... if i tell you you will stop but you wont be happy and says that i free you from today...... Arjun hugs his dad and Rudra hugs him back..... Rudra tells him that he's leaving the house but this house will always be open for him and he's a son of this house.... After they leave rashi comes in front and arjun tells her that im doing wat you told me to do and please take care of yourself.....

In the room everyone asks Rudra why didnt he stop arjun and that he's very important for this business.... Rudra tells them that arjun wont do anything against his will and i want him to stay here with his will.... Then his wife asks why would he stay here with his will he left all this.... Rudra says every true but this world is like that if you wont ot change it wont let you.... Then he tells them that my weapon will definitely come back to me....

Arjun's friends asks him what are they going to do now.... arjun says that i dont know my own aaway and his friends says that we'll come with you too..... arjun tells them that some roads i have to take my self...... Arjun tells them that they'll have to find there own ways now and tells markand to take care of billu and leaves..... Arjun comes near a river and says that world looks sooo beautiful but i want to start a new begining by hearing arohi's voice....

Arjun takes his phone out and calls Arohi.... arohi sees its arjun and she's about to pick up but stops.... arjun keeps calling her and arohi finally picks up and arjun tells her that i understand your heart and arohi says that even after knowing my heart your calling me....  Arjun tells her that i've stop lying from now on and arohi says when did you speak the truth and arjun tells her that your lying to because you love me..... arohi asks him when is he going to stop calling her and arjun tells her that i called to tell you that after today i wont stop calling you.... arohi asks what and arjun tells her that he's just arjun now and that he left everything for her.... arohi says that if your saying the truth then its late cuz im getting married and arjun says its not late.... arohi says that arjun and arohi's name cant be together and arjun says i'll make it happen and then says i love you arohi and puts the phone down....

Shefali comes to meet arohi and she tells shefali that arjun lied again.... Arohi tells her that arjun told her that he loves her...... shefali says what's a lie and that he really does..... shefali tells her that in 7 days you'll get married and remember he changed your life in 7 days and you never know you life  might change again.... arohi says thats not possible and i know everything can change but arjun wont.... arjun is at a office and giving an interview..... arohi says that a person that lied all his life can never say the truth.... shefali tells her that i know he loves you and no one can stop him from changing.... arohi says that even if he wants to change he cant because his past wont let him......

Arjun comes to another office and asks for a job but Rudra calls and tells the person to not give him a job and he tells arjun no.... arjun comes out and sasy that i know arohi that before i win you i'll have to win this world's trust and i'll do that....

NO PRECAP...
hope you guys like it.... please press the LIKE button and also read the Written Update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waitng !!! Waiting !!!!
Thank you......
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks...was so impatient today for the update...thanks a tonne
-sia- thumbnail
waiting for the links is a tough task!!!
thanks a lot for the UD.. :))
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks ðŸ¤— Waiting For Yoou Since A Loong Time .😉......I Am Soo EXITED ðŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊

thanks a lot rosh

o h shefaLI THEangel in arjuhi's life and thnk god no gauri evil