Tere Liye

trp needed (Page 2)

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i have an idea...
why not ritesh - nupur...and onu tani.....
trps.....will sky rocket!!!
and both ur fav characters will be together...i.e ritesh and nupur

Originally posted by -vandy-

and yes...u'll have the luxury to enjoy both ur fav characters in the same frame...always!

LOVE your answers lol ClapLOLROFL I want to give you a hug Hugfor such good answers esp to losers  who make such bizarre suggestions!!!

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amithu

Originally posted by tellybuff123

ritesh-tani is a good twist. and if tht cant hapen then atleast anu-nupur marriage shud happen

Wow.. You think just like ekta!!! LOL

Howevr, I dont know why people always relate TRP's with the number of implausible twists..

I do think they play a part. I mean with casual viewers.. They only tend to tune in when something exciting, spicy and gripping happens - Twists.

My cousins for example, before all these recent twists they didnt watch TL because they thought not much goes on.. Its all light and the story doesnt go anywhere. But recently with all the twists in the show theyve been glued to the screen.

Having said that, we cant really generalise that to everyone but you do notice that with a lot of people. I do it myself with other serials.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amithu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index