how dare he took the credit (Page 2)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Absolutely loved Ratnesh when he took the credit from R. N, what's the big deal ? As G said, he's his elder bro after all ! 

The big deal is this:  when someone comes up with an original idea especially one that will make money or save a business and someone ELSE says it was their idea and get all the accolades, imo that is wrong.  it is stealing.  think about it...if you were going into a meeting, and your friend or coworker told you about this incredible novel idea for the company would you feel ok about going into the meeting and speaking out the idea as your own?  How could you look in the face of your friend?

I am a writer. if some one takes my material and writes it as their own, it's plagiarism and i could sue them if were so inclined.  (i don't but it's NOT LEGAL TO DO THAT)..  in business as a woman i couldn't begin to count the times the male management took my ideas, presented them as their own, received the bonuses, the promotions and i got nothing.  my father invented something in his work, someone watched him creating it, stole his idea and became rich.

Shocked 

yes, i admit it's a hot button for me.Ouch..but ..it's just plain wrong.... 
no hard feelings tho LadyMB luv ya' Hug

I'm definitely ok when some one steals small ideas from me n show-off them as their own, It happened with me a lot of times, even in I-F forum, but I didn't mind in the slightest bit.In fact, I was just amused. N, Ratnesh is R's bro, if my bro or sis does this with me, I'm perfectly alright with it ,not only that, I'll consider it as an honor. But, awwwwwwwwwwww, I really feel bad for u dear. Those people who did it 2 u n your father r evil n God won't forgive them .Here , comforting huggggggggggggggggs for u.Hug

awww thanks Lady di... that was sweet...Smile   (and back to SSBS, apparently i cared about it more than Rudr did..LOL  )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Call me Beth , Naava. U r sweet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

tanzeb Senior Member
tanzeb
tanzeb

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Doesn't surprise me one bit. 
 That ratnesh is such a RAT and so ugly . His ugly looks match his ugly  personality.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshnycsweetie

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
That is the greatness of Rudra. Though he felt bad he didn reveal it and exposed his brother. He very well know about his selfish brother. That is why he doesnt want to join the family business. His mind set is entirely different. He is ver y straight forward and honest. Though he disagree with his family members he never let them down  whether it is RR or Ratnesh. May be that is why he is grown up like this as he got no affection or attention from his elders except Dadaji. As Gauri rightly said  "USKO DISHAa DIKHANA "

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghoshnaavanycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

That is the greatness of Rudra. Though he felt bad he didn reveal it and exposed his brother. He very well know about his selfish brother. That is why he doesnt want to join the family business. His mind set is entirely different. He is ver y straight forward and honest. Though he disagree with his family members he never let them down  whether it is RR or Ratnesh. May be that is why he is grown up like this as he got no affection or attention from his elders except Dadaji. As Gauri rightly said  "USKO DISHAa DIKHANA "

u are right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index