Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani Mukherjee on Aishwarya: From Friends to foes (Page 5)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_No_1

^ Oh yes,sorry I forgot that Rani Mukerji was giving blockbuster after blockbuster in 1999-2001 with Govinda, Bobby Deol and Salman Khan. Hardly. Her career needed a boost. She got it with Saathiya. And extended it with Chalte Chalte. Then hit her peak the following 2-3 years.

Confused
You are trying to imply Rani did CC for a hit?
If that was the case,she wouldn't have rejected it art the first place!
Didn't you yourself read the article I posted?
She did the movie ONLY for SRK!

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Maybe it was the case that she didn't have the dates at the time. And then when the film came around again she was able to sign it.

I doubt she would genuinely turn it down in the first place unless there were some technical issue such as dates.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Huh? What?

LOL Whatever!

Anyways,I really liked their friendship but I know it won't be the same ever again.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

wasnt it during chalte chalte...when ash was signed on at first, but then salman came and created a huge ruckus on the set  (coz he and ash were going through their turbulent relationship days)...so ash was thrown out of the muvie and rani came on board....since then...apparently, ash has been cold to rani..and the abhi-rani rumors made it worse...

there were also rumours of vivek and rani, but maybe they were false... hard to say... seems there was truth to abhi rani rumours though... and i guess with rani's reputation with married men, things will never be okay with ash and rani....  TongueTongue

perhaps, it's better for the both of them.... everything happens for a reason, as they say...!
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
The story I heard was:

Rani was offered CC first but she couldn't so it due to some date problems. Ash then started work on Chalte Chalte but her relationship with Salman was going through a turbulent phase. It was affecting her work and after a drunk Salman created a ruckus on sets, SRK, fearing more problems, took a call as a producer and replaced her with Rani, who was now free. Ash was very upset with Rani because Rani did not tell her/ask her that she had replaced Ash in the movie. I also heard that Vivek and Rani really liked each other but then Vivek and Ash started dating which also is a reason they're not friends anymore. Then Ash married Abhishek and obviously they can't patch up anymore considering the Abhi-Rani marriage rumors and Rani's rumored affairs with married men.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenZareena

Go to top