Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani Mukherjee on Aishwarya: From Friends to foes (Page 4)

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article above. Great read.
I never once contested to the fact that Chalte Chalte was first offerered to Rani.
But I stand by my comments that the filming of Chalte Chalte started before the release of Saathiya.
It's just common logic.
No way would the film have started shooting after December 22nd 2002 and be ready for release in 5 months.

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Basically two actresses cannot be friends when they are at an equal footing in the industry...

I guess Ash and Rani were friends at a time when they were not competitors.....

Then when they ended up at the same level and they became competitors things obviously soured between them and then eventually the Ash AB union was the last nail in the coffin for them to put a closure to their so called frienship or whatever... Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Aish & Rani had issues with each other had no idea before someone says 
it yeah where have I been LOL
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

How many of us can say we are still good friends with people that we were friends with two or three years ago?

And to top it off, in a competitive industry, the moment you start regrading an indivivdual as competition (even if you don't realize it), things most likely will get sour

Like Rani said you can't be insecure, there can't be room for jealously between a relationship, and if there is, one should have the ability to be able to communicate and resolve it

But they seemed like really good friends, and nothing hits the headlines better than a Foes Become Friends Again story!
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
LIke everyone says, two TOP actresses cannot be friends Wink
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

Basically two actresses cannot be friends when they are at an equal footing in the industry...

I guess Ash and Rani were friends at a time when they were not competitors.....

Then when they ended up at the same level and they became competitors things obviously soured between them and then eventually the Ash AB union was the last nail in the coffin for them to put a closure to their so called frienship or whatever... Sleepy
Yeah but Ash and Preity are friends and both were in competition with each other, so I'm guessing other factors must also be involved!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_No_1

Thanks for the article above. Great read.
I never once contested to the fact that Chalte Chalte was first offerered to Rani.
But I stand by my comments that the filming of Chalte Chalte started before the release of Saathiya.
It's just common logic.
No way would the film have started shooting after December 22nd 2002 and be ready for release in 5 months.

OMG! That's what I've been saying since the last 4 pages that Rani WAS ALWAYS the first choice for Chalte Chalte,it was after she rejected it,Ash came on board.
Erm,even if that's the case-do you know how badly SRK's production house was suffering because they had given out flops at that time? Their(SRK-Juhi) PH was under serious crisis that time,so saying that Rani needed hit and whatever is not logicalTongue
Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
^ Oh yes,sorry I forgot that Rani Mukerji was giving blockbuster after blockbuster in 1999-2001 with Govinda, Bobby Deol and Salman Khan. Hardly. Her career needed a boost. She got it with Saathiya. And extended it with Chalte Chalte. Then hit her peak the following 2-3 years.

Go to top