Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani Mukherjee on Aishwarya: From Friends to foes (Page 3)

Zzabi Senior Member
Zzabi
Zzabi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Not sure why anyone would think it is OK for a friend to not tell you they are replacing you in a project. I wouldn't want friends like that. At least have the courtesy to tell someone you consider a friend and is gong through a hard time at the time what is happening. I know there was someone else who also replaced Aishwariya in something but told her and she was fine with it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyLord_VoldemortRekha_jiNuktaacheenkoolchick-PoisonIvy-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zzabi

Not sure why anyone would think it is OK for a friend to not tell you they are replacing you in a project. I wouldn't want friends like that. At least have the courtesy to tell someone you consider a friend and is gong through a hard time at the time what is happening. I know there was someone else who also replaced Aishwariya in something but told her and she was fine with it.
PZ did for Veer Zaara and so did PC for Bluffmaster and PC and Aishu aren't even friends!
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick-PoisonIvy-

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

What I read in some article was director was always keen on casting Rani then SRK felt it was similar to role Rani has earlier done.so then Juhi(co producer?) and him opted for Kajol.She couldnt do due to pregnancy.Then Ash got the role rest we know.SRK has repeatedly said director was always keen on Rani so yea Priya was made for her.

I dont think Rani will ever refuse a SRK movie THEN or now just cos of time constraints.This is what i have read so pls dont jump on me for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by Star_No_1

The story goes:

In early 2003, Aishwarya Rai was working with Shah Rukh Khan on a film called 'Chalte Chalte'.
At the time Salman Khan was dating Aishwarya but their relationship was going through some troubles.
Salman often visited the sets of the film and made disruptions. Also, he was stressing Aishwarya out so much that it was affecting her work on the film.
Shah Rukh later decided to replace Aishwarya with Rani Mukerji.
Rani Mukerji jumped at the opportunity because her films were not doing great at the time and she got a chance to work with SRK.
Rani didn't tell her friend Aishwarya that she was going to replace her.
So after that day Aishwarya stopped calling Rani and they never spoke.

Huh?Confused
She had just given a success in the form of Saathiya and recieved alot of appreciation and Critics Award and you say that?

Saathiya was released 22-December-2002
Chalte Chalte was releaseed 13-June-2003.

Therefore Rani started shooting for Chalte Chalte months before the release of Saathiya.
And at the time she signed on to do CC - she was riding on the failures of Pyar Diwana Hota Hai (April 2002) and Mujhse Dosti Karoge (August 2002).
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Therefore Rani started shooting for Chalte Chalte months before the release of Saathiya.
And at the time she signed on to do CC - she was riding on the failures of Pyar Diwana Hota Hai (April 2002) and Mujhse Dosti Karoge (August 2002).

Confused
Who says she started filming for it months before Saathiya?
As far as I remember,she started filming for it in 2003 itself and they completed the movie in few months! It wasn't a huge project to begin with!
And as I said,she had rejected Chalte Chalte before because she thought her role to be similar to Saathiya's but the second time she was approached,she bailed SRK out-I should just find you the article I guess!Smile

EDIT: Here you go! Read it for yourself!

2nd column,2nd paragraph..it starts with Ash question!

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 02 January 2011 at 7:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_jikoolchicksheeeibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Confused
Who says she started filming for it months before Saathiya?
As far as I remember,she started filming for it in 2003 itself and they completed the movie in few months! It wasn't a huge project to begin with!
And as I said,she had rejected Chalte Chalte before because she thought her role to be similar to Saathiya's but the second time she was approached,she bailed SRK out-I should just find you the article I guess!Smile

EDIT: Here you go! Read it for yourself!

2nd column,2nd paragraph..it starts with Ash question!
Thanks for sharing! I never read this, I like what she said in it! I guess my dislike for Rani grew when she was on KWK and Kara asked her the question and she hinted that maybe Ash was insecure! I still can't say who is in the wrong and who in the right b/c in the article it says Rani stood by SRK! So she chose one friend over the other, so yeah the equation will probably never be the same with Ash and Rani again! I know she's owes him her career, but still can't expect Ash to be ok with that, especially since she was thrown out of the film for unfair reasons! And they were unfair b/c if they weren't, I don't think SRK would have apologized!

But moving on, this was good to read, and I liked how she said whatever she needs to say, she'll directly to Ash! I wonder IF they ever did talk it out b/c I feel like if they did then everything would be fine between today!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Your welcome :)

Go to top