India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why was Dolly Sad on hearing her name?

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Why was Dolly sad on hearing her name in the nomination list?

Dolly was really sad while her name was announced this time..... 

Was it that she was sad to go out of the house for which she never cared about OR

Was she sad that the housemates nominated her......for whom she did so much.....she called them names, she fought with them....so why did she even expect them to be nice to her.

Did not understand her....all the way she thought BB has been favouring her....but when she heard her name this time without Khali's name being in the list she knew it is she who is going this week.

After that she started bitching about Shweta Tiwari. Shweta is here to play a game ......what are you here for......calling names?

She has such a vibrant personality....had she used it properly she would have beaten Shweta, Sameer and Ashmit for sure. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoogehna2004Marz_Mahira_fanmelfns--AROMAL--Samrenetiny15fire_gunprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004sumanforumscutestarMarz_Mahira_fancl0wnmelfnsChingaaritiny15fire_gun

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I made a similar topic Suman..

Hope when next time a ghost attacks her, she is left all alone.. and nobody comes to help her Thumbs Down In a game, people would do whatever they wana do if that is within limits.. What is she expecting from them? To act like Veerji and leave all self-respect and everything?

Dolly freaks me out.. ! Go serve her and lick her feet and she is all happy.. Otherwise.. You are a Beep ! Huh.. That's her policy..

Disgusting to the core.. !

Ops Guddi.... Did not see your topic.....How come we manage to make similar topics.

YUP thats her policy and it is disgusting. If she was true to her word she should not have been so sad on her nomination. 

Until Veena praised her....she was so nice to her ..... didn't she see then that Veena was a Ashmit's item...... why didn't she say that then? Only when Veena revolted being treated like a naukrani did Dolly feel that she was a ***** (Whatever)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I said it yday and will say it again, she let herself down badly on xmas and boxing day....sometimes I feel she does a lot of emotional athyachar on herself about who's true who's fake that she starts attacking. Its like inside she's screaming why can't ppl see what I see, or agree with my POV, that she then explodes...her capability of playing the game is poor...she should learn from Veerji...surviving nominations was a masterstroke, he owes it to a piece if ginger!! I think like Sam, Dollys sensitive and again is one who craves acceptance and love...something she won't attain unconditionally due to her inability to control her anger...koi dil vil nahin dekhta aap ki zubaan dektheh hain...dil kala hoh aur zubaan meeti...toh aap agay nikal jaatheh hoh...yeh kalyug hai...I do adore gholoo but just like Dolly I call a spade a spade....so even as a big gholoo fan, I feel bad that she will be out on Friday, but aur koi result nahin hoh saktha kyun keh ab Dolly ki kunas Gholoo keh chulbul aur endearing harqatho par haavi hai :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004prattssumanforumsprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gehna2004sumanforumsfire_guntiny15

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
bcoz she thought dat only veena was against her...hahahahhahha...n 4 rest she felt she iz in dere gud books...hahahhahaha

gehna2004sumanforumscutestarprerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Shizaru

I said it yday and will say it again, she let herself down badly on xmas and boxing day....sometimes I feel she does a lot of emotional athyachar on herself about who's true who's fake that she starts attacking. Its like inside she's screaming why can't ppl see what I see, or agree with my POV, that she then explodes...her capability of playing the game is poor...she should learn from Veerji...surviving nominations was a masterstroke, he owes it to a piece if ginger!! I think like Sam, Dollys sensitive and again is one who craves acceptance and love...something she won't attain unconditionally due to her inability to control her anger...koi dil vil nahin dekhta aap ki zubaan dektheh hain...dil kala hoh aur zubaan meeti...toh aap agay nikal jaatheh hoh...yeh kalyug hai...I do adore gholoo but just like Dolly I call a spade. a spade....so even as a big gholoo fan, I feel bad that she will be out on Friday, but aur koi result nahin hoh saktha kyun keh ab Dolly ki kunas Gholoo keh chulbul aur endearing harqatho par haavi hai :(

I dont think so Nind.. It has not much to do with Dil zubaan or Kala Safed.. The thing is, she is plain possessive and VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY dominating.. Unlike everyone.. Donno why she is like this but she is.. And what kind of Dil you're talking abt? Forget about Shweta, she knows that Sameer is a nice person right? Thn look what she did to Sameer that tme? Hitting with a rod? Shocked

She can not see Men having a spine of their own and not serving her.. If anyone wants to stay acc. to his/her own wish, she's got a problem with that.. Ouch And I relli think Nomination has made her mad.. Because this is the same Dolly who let Shweta have her own kind of Choreography in that 'Phir bhi dil hai hindustani' song.. Then what happened to her?

As soon as she saw people are not saying yes on her yes, or no on her no, she has lost her cool.. Dead

Guddi I said what u have albeit in a differnt manner
Apna apna bolneh ka andaz hotha hai, aur apna apna nazariya hotha hai. I haven't defended her bad behaviour ever and don't show unconditional support to any one contestant no matter how much I like them...if they r wrong then they r wrong....its simple! Not sure how u read my reply and why u think I'm condoning her behaviour...when have I ever backed her bad behaviour? The only time I didn't comment on her bad behaviour was with the veena incident, but that's because I have a absolute disdain for a woman who behaves so cheaply!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsprerna4rishav

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Dolly is okay up until the point when everyone listen to her and agrees with her. Soon as they don't she changes...Wacko

Shes  sad at her name being mentioned in nominations coz she had probably thought all others ( except veena and Ashmit) are with her...But she found out no ones with her...
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforums

Go to top