Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

28th December Written Update(Complete) (Page 4)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

oh yes munni will definitely be there tomorrow

but veena, she pointed at krishna not mayank, prem was beating krishna and its way too soon for her to remember everything
What?? didn't the precap completely I thought she just pointed finger on someone, seriously if thats true I will be very disappointedOuch.

Doesn't make sense with what they have shown, he is not the caller and is like her brother and however drunk(what other excuseOuch) someone is, this crime by someone brother like makes it even more disgusting.

Edited by bbbccc - 28 December 2010 at 7:49pm

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
thks for gr8 update
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I really think the whole thing is a dream..........

But one thing is strange.......if she is imagining what will happen if she tells Prem about her past...........why is she pointing her finger at Krushna..........she must have because Prem beats up Krushna.......

Does she hear something at the function which makes her suspect Krushna and then she imagines what will happen if she tells Prem???   I thought of this later.........

jasmine4 Newbie
jasmine4
jasmine4

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the awesome updateSmile

Todays episode seems way too intresting and suspenseful Day Dreaming

So Prem is concerned why Nandu is worried ;in that shot even they showed Krushna's face is making me feel he is concerned about Nandini .Loved Sonakshi's dialogues with NanduROFL and teasing Mayank .Loved to see everyone smiling except Nandu in her own worldUnhappy

Loved PreNa cute scene and I think Nandu is head over heels in love with Prem.....Today could see the fear,pain in Nandu's eyes over loosing Prem when he comes to know her past.Loved how he put the chain....really loving PreNa dialogues ....they are building their relation slow and steady.

Daadi-Urmila are suspicious  seeing Nandini's sad face...well agree with everyone didnot like Nandu's  hairstyle,loved Dr K saree in pinkEmbarrassed

Even Prapti  looked gorgeous,now Gautham has turned into hubby cool ...suddenly happy with his wife bcoz  Prapti's  rishta is finalized with a respectable family

well precap looked ConfusedShocked

Edited by jasmine4 - 28 December 2010 at 8:54pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index