Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

28th December Written Update(Complete) (Page 2)

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanx Smile

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i m pretty sure kalyani, nandini and prem found out krishna being related to mayank when they came downstairs, upstairs kalyani was just covering up for being caught, no where did they mention that krishnas in laws were to be praptis as well

i thought mayank had eyes for no one but prapti, thought he looked cute stealing glances at her in the first half

when i saw the fight segment in the news segment, i also wished it was only nandinis dream, she is afraid of what would happen if prem finds out about  her rape, but would her dream include pratpi cutting her wrists... maybe? i would rather like less drama tthan this indicates so hope it is a dream

nandinis hug though cute was so unlike her character specially after she has found out that she has been raped.... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridOmaRamdassThinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
But Kalyani mentioning Krushna is funny anyway...........whether she knew Mayank is his BIL or not............even for covering up.......why should she mention Krushna.............she could just say........don't tell anyone about it...........Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
so shobs u think it could be nandini trying to see what her actions would lead to..... all in her imagination, did u see the news segment?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I watched it just now.............somehow I feel it is a dream..........surely Prem is not going to come to know in front of the whole crowd!

I think this is Nandini's imagination going wild!!  she may want to tell him.........and then wonders what will happen..........and imagines all that blood shed!

OmaRamdassfj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i hope so too, all that drama would be OTT but with daily soaps you can never rule it out
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

I am sure it is a dream.............this would be too much if it happened really..............I think the engagement will go off smoothly..........

Check out the Prem Ki Nagri!  Heart

bbbcccfj08

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

I watched it just now.............somehow I feel it is a dream..........surely Prem is not going to come to know in front of the whole crowd!

I think this is Nandini's imagination going wild!!  she may want to tell him.........and then wonders what will happen..........and imagines all that blood shed!

Agree it must be her imagination, she cannot break the Dr K's promise or words. She told specially not now, and bringing it all in front of everyoneConfused
Also they should not not just disclose month old suspense this way, this could happen if she heard someone talking. Else doesn't make sense, one bad dream and she remember it all and she saw Mayank before, why didn't open her mount before engagementConfused

So many missing pieces, I feel it was her overworking imagination and they are fooling us with promo. Also we didn't even see MunniEmbarrassed yet, that should have been promo actuallyWink

Edited by bbbccc - 28 December 2010 at 10:04am

fj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index