Dil Se Diya Vachan

28th December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
two things to look forward to, prem and sonakshis performance and prems reaction to nandinis in the precap, but i dont like the way he gets to violence so quickly

kalyani ko vachan diya ke prem ko nahin bataonn ge aur phir engagement mein tamasha laga diya, oh right, raat ko batate to itna drama to na lagta

and i didnt like nandinis hairstyle at the engagement and urmila had a blouse, much better than the one she wore to prena's engagement
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for update.

Thank God they didn't forget Sumati, was dying to see her back on screen. Hope they showed her for awhile.

Did they show some interaction between families, or just engagment fixed with no formalities yet again. I want to see their dad actuallyπŸ˜• seems to be big link, highly influential shown for no reason.

Fati, Prem angry on what?? and yeah who is not looking forward to our munniπŸ˜†
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Prem got angry as Nandini told him about what happened to her and showed d culprit
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder who could it beπŸ€” oh!! I am so eagarly waiting thanks for update
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So they showed Krushna's in laws at last, the father is famous actor. Sonakshi was fun even in small segment. Nandini smiled when she saw them but Mayank's expression left some doubt. But father's face expression was very nuetral, I feel I am wrong on him being culprit or involved somehow.

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanya for update.

Wow, the story is moving real fast..........the precap has me confused........Is Prem going to know in front of all those people...πŸ˜•.....I think it is misleading somehow!!😲

Sonakshi comes to Rajadhyaksh house.........I am hoping for a takkar between Sona and Urmi........at last they have met! πŸ˜ƒ

One thing confused me........upstairs both Kalyani talks of Nandini not saying anything to Krushna's family.............Prem says they have come..........and then when they go down.......everyone acts surprised to know that the boy is Krushna's BIL....πŸ˜•....something wrong with editing..?.....or maybe I am being dense.........too tired to focus!  πŸ˜•

The PreNa scene was nice again.............for once, Nandini initiates the hug!  😳  Progress at last............πŸ˜ƒ   I am sorry for both of them..........πŸ˜”

Waiting for Munni and the rest of it tomorrow!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
fj08 thumbnail
i m pretty sure kalyani, nandini and prem found out krishna being related to mayank when they came downstairs, upstairs kalyani was just covering up for being caught, no where did they mention that krishnas in laws were to be praptis as well

i thought mayank had eyes for no one but prapti, thought he looked cute stealing glances at her in the first half

when i saw the fight segment in the news segment, i also wished it was only nandinis dream, she is afraid of what would happen if prem finds out about  her rape, but would her dream include pratpi cutting her wrists... maybe? i would rather like less drama tthan this indicates so hope it is a dream

nandinis hug though cute was so unlike her character specially after she has found out that she has been raped.... πŸ˜•
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
But Kalyani mentioning Krushna is funny anyway...........whether she knew Mayank is his BIL or not............even for covering up.......why should she mention Krushna.............she could just say........don't tell anyone about it...........πŸ€”
fj08 thumbnail
so shobs u think it could be nandini trying to see what her actions would lead to..... all in her imagination, did u see the news segment?