Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

28th December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayRamyanbhattacharyareshma12umaindiajagiritakayasharanidhingraanushkhajennyrsasaharyaAMSTaarati4devmonicaysandy_rbaas-tvsaggi80JANNAVqueenybeej81adhewarnevaraShaliniLSanskarejasmine4ashnaMaharajlibrarypassmystifyrekamuraliharshi21musica10ekomasRaima36MefromNJval0822puniragHeenapgaayikaKavitaKumaridivra4Peda_Sahra_Gauri22A HUGE FANsrmirjiprincessRock776bbbccc..yajnaseni..riniiiishalini01Thinker_Bellessroomanilazy_mariyumAfghanLeenasigridfj08anna44OmaRamdass-Sarah-neela226nycsweetie-Aysha-49erFanGur.N.coolSuhaniSoniaALUJNA21

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Waiting ... Thanxx
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
two things to look forward to, prem and sonakshis performance and prems reaction to nandinis in the precap, but i dont like the way he gets to violence so quickly

kalyani ko vachan diya ke prem ko nahin bataonn ge aur phir engagement mein tamasha laga diya, oh right, raat ko batate to itna drama to na lagta

and i didnt like nandinis hairstyle at the engagement and urmila had a blouse, much better than the one she wore to prena's engagement

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrazaara10bbbcccThinker_Belle

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for update.

Thank God they didn't forget Sumati, was dying to see her back on screen. Hope they showed her for awhile.

Did they show some interaction between families, or just engagment fixed with no formalities yet again. I want to see their dad actuallyConfused seems to be big link, highly influential shown for no reason.

Fati, Prem angry on what?? and yeah who is not looking forward to our munniLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellefj08

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Prem got angry as Nandini told him about what happened to her and showed d culprit

fj08Thinker_Belle

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I wonder who could it beErmm oh!! I am so eagarly waiting thanks for update
bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
So they showed Krushna's in laws at last, the father is famous actor. Sonakshi was fun even in small segment. Nandini smiled when she saw them but Mayank's expression left some doubt. But father's face expression was very nuetral, I feel I am wrong on him being culprit or involved somehow.

fj08Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for update.

Wow, the story is moving real fast..........the precap has me confused........Is Prem going to know in front of all those people...Confused.....I think it is misleading somehow!!Shocked

Sonakshi comes to Rajadhyaksh house.........I am hoping for a takkar between Sona and Urmi........at last they have met! Big smile

One thing confused me........upstairs both Kalyani talks of Nandini not saying anything to Krushna's family.............Prem says they have come..........and then when they go down.......everyone acts surprised to know that the boy is Krushna's BIL....Confused....something wrong with editing..?.....or maybe I am being dense.........too tired to focus!  ConfusedOuch

The PreNa scene was nice again.............for once, Nandini initiates the hug!  Embarrassed  Progress at last............Big smile   I am sorry for both of them..........Unhappy

Waiting for Munni and the rest of it tomorrow!  LOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine4Thinker_BelleOmaRamdassfj08sigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index