India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

//\\...DOTW:7 days for Arjuhi\\//

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys, i forgot to open the new DOTW yesterday, so I am finally doing it today :)

After watching yesterday's episode, the main thing that has been going around is the 7 days Arjun has asked God for to get Arohi back. We all know the marriage is on the 8th day and so is the court hearing. Also, marriages or any kind of functions in Ekta's shows indicate drama, either good or bad, but there is always drama.

This time too there will be, but I feel that Arohi will not be missing from her wedding day, she will be missing Arjun but she won't run away just yet. She might later but that time she will get dressed, it is a very cliched thing about Ekta's dramas. The big test for Arohi is stopping the wedding and second saving Arjun from jail. Arohi will have to be strong and fight against her family to be with Arjun. We also see the entry of Arjun's dadi who is supposedly a great friend of DJ.

What do you all think? what will happen in 7 days? how will Arjuhi unite? and how will Arohi stop her wedding and stop Arjun from getting jailed.

~Pooja~

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiWooHooHaha21rasika_DSmushiroxx_darklove_.Mandy.sujal_kashishSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Great To Opening This TreadHug Pooja & Thanks Clap Soo I Think These 7 Days Are Gonna Be Great Star
Many Expected And Unexpected Things Are Gonna ProceedWink Lots Of Feelings Will Develop 
And Finally The Story Is Surely Gonna Take A New Turn Big smile I Really Don't Know What  To Think Or Not Confused Maybe Coz I Am Imagining Soo Muuch LOL  I Have A Strong Pressentiment That All The 7 Days Arjun Will Try His Best And Will Convince Arohi And She'll Tell Him That She Loves Him  But Just Infront Of Him And Next She Will Think About Her Family Soo Will Get Ready For Her Wedding Ouch While Arjun Will Wait For Aro To Come And At The Last Moment Someone Like Shefali ....Rashi ...Billu ..Makrand Or Someone Else Will Male Her Realise Her Mistake And Next Aro Will Run To Arjun And Leave The Mandap InFront Of Everybody She'll Express Her Feelings Toward Arjun SooDay Dreaming " THE MOST AWAITED CONFESSION SCENEDay Dreaming Gauri's Truth Is Also Gonna Be Revealed But Don't Know When ? Confused Anyways Expexting A Lots Of Fun ....Romantic Scenes And ALL Embarrassed  Something Is Gonna Make Them More Closer .....That Means You Know "iN The Same House Or Something Matching Big smile "  After That Alhuwalia's Will Try To Lock Up Arjun And Make Him Jailed Btu Aro Will Not Let That Happen And Will Support Him Till The End Day Dreaming Shefali Will Also Confirm Aro's Statement And Tell How Is Arjun Embarrassed That She Had Help Him And Finally Maybe This Case Will Be Resolved Wink Arjun's Daddy Will Also Play An Important  Part Of This Drama But Waiting To Watch Her Entry And Then Share  My view About Her Smile
Hope You'' Like It Hug  

Maria Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-PraniiWooHooHaha21rasika_DSObodroKargoshSiddhi_Anjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I hope Arohi has the courage to stand up to her family and follow her heart, what she is doing to Arjun and Chiku is not right. She doesn't love Chiku yet she is leading him on and hurting Arjun in the process. Arohi needs to realize that she loves Arjun and that he is not this evil liar that Gauri and the rest portray him to be. Arohi needs to think back to the time she spent with Arjun, how he treated her, saved her, respected her. Yes their time together was based on a lie Arjun told, but in that time period they got to know each other and they did grow to love each other. Arohi needs to stop her denial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Great Pst i must say nearly opend one simliar too this..

Well alot can happen in 7 days, an im sure once again that Aroh will dvelop feelings for Arjun yt again n ya never know n she may go agaist family wishes..But anythin is poss at this stage..:)

Edited by Shantell - 30 December 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

renu_kmh Newbie
renu_kmh
renu_kmh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
crossin d finger.............. hop soon arohi realizes dat nw dere a new ARJUN.........................  Tongue    Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
 7 days over ladki in chikoo out ;-)
hehehehe

edit soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
yah 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Pooja very nice topic  Thumbs Up ,   I tried to like the post but IF says I cant like same user's post more than 10 times in 24 hrs. Ermm and I didnot like more than once also. wierd huh.  

allright to the topic, : 

What is interesting is how it will be done.   Now after watching today's episode, RPS who has seen a winning smile on arjun's face is definitely going to pump up some evil plan with Gauri ,   and that plan  will either make Arohi  trust him or  become more defiant.  Is Arjun's love enough for her to trust him again in 7 days so much that she will defy the family rules or  is the gauri's  face off needed for Arohi to trust Arjun.  I want her to first completely believe arjun and then gauri's truth comes out.  entry of rps's mom is important,  she might put some insight into how both families are responsible for the fued and arjuhi decide to unite them one by one.    

But once she is confident of Arjun's feelings Arohi will be able to stop the wedding that is for sure but  leaving family may not happen.  She might ask Arjun to woo her family members as well and in the process we get their cute nok jhoks.  Then again  the dialouge Arjun said 'tum apni marzi se mujhse shaadi karogi'  raises interest,  is it a clue for something big abt to happen in Arjuhi's life.  It that happens then  they are off to Delhi or Shimla  which is equally wonderful.

about saving him from jail  it has to be Arohi alone and her statement.  

hope I made sense. 

Edited by kavyasam - 03 January 2011 at 9:09am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index