•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Mysterious Mr.Raichand

Actor Naved Aslam, who plays Mr. Raichand in STAR One's Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani, is a very mysterious character, who loves to be isolated from society.

He has appeared in many films like Seher and Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. and recently, he also appeared in Ekta Kapoor's critically acclaimed film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai as Patrick, Ajay's trusted lieutenant, and was perfect in his role.

We spoke to Naved Aslam about his role in the show and more.

How have you managed to portray such difficult character?

The character which I am playing has to stay aloof because they are vampires. They don't like to mingle amongst humans. I have imagined people who don't want to mingle with society. It could be a psychological problem, which makes them behave this way.

What do you like about your character, and why?

The character of Raichand is completely different. While acting, I discuss the character with the director, as Mr. and Mrs. Raichand discuss important issues over a piano, which again creates interest among the audience to watch out. The Sanctum of Opera is something very inspirational while enacting this role. It is a musical show."

Tell us about your chemistry with your on-screen wife and Abhay..

My on-screen wife is played by well known actress Keshwar Merchant, and it is very comfortable to work with her. She is ready to enact any line without any tantrums. She is hardworking and eager to work more, while Abhay aka Vivian is also very smart and intelligent. He has a bright future ahead."

How do you actors chill out during breaks?

I don't know about the other co-actors, but I carry my own set of books, which I sometimes love to read. Then, I am a great music lover, and I like all kind of music - right from Indian Claasical to western music. I listen to music whenever I find time.

Most memorable scene and toughest scene till date?

My toughest scene was my first scene as Mr.Raichand. I would like to thank Ekta Kapoor, who believed in me.

What do you like best about Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani?

The unique love story, characters, and also the way it has being presented by Ekta Kapoor.

3 things that Mr.Raichand wants in his life?

Blood

Blood

And Blood......

Don't forget to watch the unpredictable Mr.Raichand in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday to Saturday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/1138/mysterious-mrraichand.aspx

thnx

finally chands interview

i had been waiting 4 it desperately

lol
mera chaand he is so hawtttt!!!!!🤣🤣
thanx armu4ever for d interview tumne mera barson ka sapna poora kar diya......luv u for d post......❤️
As much as i hate Chaand, the actor portrays him well and improvises a lot on the character. Even as a person, he appears deep. I like his work, really. 

Thanks for posting. 🤗
Chand wants blood...blood and only blood🤣
Thanks for sharing😊

3 things that Mr.Raichand wants in his life?

Blood

Blood

And Blood......

🤣

aww dats seems he is mysterious in real life 222 thats wow...like me
By the way, Chand only wants blood, doesn't he need Haseena?😛 Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago