Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$ Superstar Rajeev khandelwal Land.RK $$ (Page 56)

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Aise na Mujhe tUm Dekho ...
Seene se Laga LOungii ...
Tum Ko Chura Loungi Tumse ...
Dil mein Chupa Loungii
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

I just read  some article in few days ago  that sounded rather sarcastic to me. It says Rajeev turning producer so that his films releases or may be he starts producing his own films. Well... if they wanted to write something about him so atleast they should have written about him turning director that would have been news to infact a big news to all his fans. Anywys on this i have an interesting topic for Rajeevianz. Actors turning producer/director.

Direction for RK will happen after quite a time and we all know about it, but what if he takes up directing in his early stage of career? He's already tried his hands in singing which is really exciting as he's really good at it. But direction altogether is a complete different thing. And since the news of him turning producer (which ofcourse is just a rumour) lets take into consideration that too. What is your comments on this whole news of RK turning director/producer? You are free to give the + ve and -ve aspects of it too if wish to else just comments on this whole buzz.
Lets see what's ?TongueLOLSmile

Strange News ... But I Think Rajeev ShOuld be Concentrate On His Actor Firm Only ... But Yeah I Wish tO see Him as a Producer and Director ... Maybe a New Talent is Hidden In Him .. sO I'm keepin My Finger Crossed .. Clap

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

I just read  some article in few days ago  that sounded rather sarcastic to me. It says Rajeev turning producer so that his films releases or may be he starts producing his own films. Well... if they wanted to write something about him so atleast they should have written about him turning director that would have been news to infact a big news to all his fans. Anywys on this i have an interesting topic for Rajeevianz. Actors turning producer/director.

Direction for RK will happen after quite a time and we all know about it, but what if he takes up directing in his early stage of career? He's already tried his hands in singing which is really exciting as he's really good at it. But direction altogether is a complete different thing. And since the news of him turning producer (which ofcourse is just a rumour) lets take into consideration that too. What is your comments on this whole news of RK turning director/producer? You are free to give the + ve and -ve aspects of it too if wish to else just comments on this whole buzz.
Lets see what's ?TongueLOLSmile

What YOu Say Oliveya ... ?
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
even i am totally sock sherry after read this news ..i do not think rajeev   open any  produation house  these time LOLConfused he should first    more care for his acting career  after  he is doing anything ...... this time no any  wrong  step  exp producer

Edited by oliveya - 02 January 2011 at 4:53am

BlackStones

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Edited by sherry07 - 02 January 2011 at 4:55am

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

even i am totally sock sherry after read this news ..i do not think rajeev   open any  produation house  these time LOLConfused he should first    more care for his acting career  after anything doing  this time no any  wrong  step  exp producer

I TOtally Agree With You Oliveya .. He Should COncentrate On His Career First ... Rather Turnin' On any Director/Producer ... Smile

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherry07

even i am totally sock sherry after read this news ..i do not think rajeev   open any  produation house  these time LOLConfused he should first    more care for his acting career  after anything doing  this time no any  wrong  step  exp producer

I TOtally Agree With You Oliveya .. He Should COncentrate On His Career First ... Rather Turnin' On any Director/Producer ... Smile
i do not understand  what's wrong with him ?  i want to  rajeev  more concentrate  for only his bollywood career.....he should more careful for his  bolloywood career..because bollywood not easy ......many people try his or her luck in bollywood but only one person win  ..and achieve   success in ...this big industry .bollywood ..so i think rajeev should   concentrate first his  acting  career,he will get more improve his dance skill ,grow up his body and choose right scripts Tongue

Edited by oliveya - 02 January 2011 at 5:01am

BlackStones

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherry07

i do not understand  what's wrong with him ?  i want to  rajeev  more concentrate  for only his bollywood career.....he should more careful for his  bolloywood career..because bollywood not easy ......many people try his or her luck in bollywood but only one person win  ..and achieve   success in ...this big industry .bollywood ..so i think rajeev should   concentrate first his  acting  career,he will get more improve his dance skill ,grow up his body and choose right scripts Tongue

That's RiGht Oliveya ... Rajeev You Should Concentrate On You Career First Please ... I DOn't Wanna see You Disheartened Smile... LOve YOu ... Please DOn't Go On the Wrong Way ...

Illumination

Go to top