Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$ Superstar Rajeev khandelwal Land.RK $$ (Page 134)

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

so  are u any  especial plan for his wedding .? are u surprise or shock ..after  read this news ..and what is ur next plan..?  love and madness .how to  exprss ur feeling.are u  excite or disappointed. ...,for rk long apsend in  onscreen

well i wa sneither shocked nor surprised infcat i wa shappy that he is getting married he is getting his love of life we should wish him all the luck for his married life

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
thts gr8 but can  not wait any more for his unless movie. i really upset for only rajeev.
but i can not' control myself .because i love him..love is blind.LOLSleepy love is very painful ..
i am upset and cry for rajeev because i love and  and worried him ..love is blind.    "Love is madness
"  love is very painful so who is say's love is very beautiful  .i think  love's make ur self  very weak .
love..is mandness..

Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 05 January 2011 at 3:08am
EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
A long time ago, before the world was created and humans set foot on it for the first time, and vices floated around and were bored, not knowing what to do. One day, all the vices and virtues were gathered together and were more bored than ever. Suddenly, Ingenious came up with an idea: "Let's play hide and seek!" All of them liked the idea and immediately Madness shouted: "I want to count, I want to count!" And since nobody was crazy enough to want to seek Madness, all the others agreed. Madness leaned against a tree and started to count: "One, two, three..." As Madness counted, the vices and virtues went hiding.
Tenderness hung itself on the horn of the moon...
Treason hid in a pile of garbage...
Fondness curled up between the clouds...and
Passion went to the centre of the earth....
Lie said that it would hide under a stone, but hid at the bottom of the lake... whilst
Avarice entered a sack that he ended up breaking.
And Madness continued to count: .... "seventy nine, eighty, eighty one..."
By this time, all the vices and virtues were already hidden - except Love. For undecided as Love is, he could not decide where to hide. And this should not surprise us, because we all know how difficult it is to hide Love. Madness: "...ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven..." Just when Madness got to one hundred.........Love jumped into a rose bush where he hid. And Madness turned around and shouted: "I'm coming, I'm coming!" As Madness turned around, Laziness was the first to be found, because Laziness had no energy to hide. Then he spotted Tenderness in the horn of the moon, Lie at the bottom of the lake and Passion at the centre of the earth. One by one, Madness found them all - except Love. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find Love. Envious of Love, Envy whispered to Madness: "You only need to find Love and Love is hiding in the rose bush." Madness grabbed a wooden pitch fork and stabbed wildly at the rosebush. Madness stabbed and stabbed until a heartbreaking cry made him stop. Love appeared from the rose bush,
covering his face with his hands. Between his fingers ran two trickles of blood from his eyes. Madness, so anxious to find Love, had stabbed out Love's eyes with a pitch fork. "What have I done! What have I done!" Madness shouted. "I have left you blind! How can I repair it?" And Love answered: "You cannot repair my eyes. But if you want to do something for me, you can be my guide."

And so it came about that from that day on, Love is blind and is always accompanied by Madness.thts why every time  madness of love..millions of people love nation heartrrob rk rajeev ..inclued me  but why...everytime waiting for him.

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

thts gr8 but can  not wait any more for his unless movie. i really upset for only rajeev.
but i can not' control myself .because i love him..love is blind.LOLSleepy love is very painful ..
i am upset and cry for rajeev because i love and  and worried him ..love is blind.    "Love is madness
"  love is very painful so who is say's love is very beautiful  .i think  love's make ur self  very weak .
love..is mandness..

hummm but if u have loved him then u should be happy that all hsi dreams come true he is getting what ever he has thought for... that another form of love na
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wats gng on hw r u all
EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

love..is mandness..

hummm but if u have loved him then u should be happy that all hsi dreams come true he is getting what ever he has thought for... that another form of love na
i am happy for  he will get married Smile  no problem at all.....but i am upset for  his bad condition bowd  career ..Ouch long time ago he  has sign many movie and he do this almost  but not happen nothing ..no news for his career  ..his sunshine  not bright Dead he bits me ..love is blind its true ..and so painful but why u not feel

Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 05 January 2011 at 3:26am
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
bebo,

things are in pipeline dear he is shooting for his movies and soon we'll be able to se ehim in cinemas dear dont worry hope for teh best...

hey khushi.... nothing dear we are just chatting about raj's marriage... u say whats new at ur end?
EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi909

hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wats gng on hw r u all
hiii,

me bbeo Smile  but not active member .so tell me something

Go to top