Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

noooo i am not free these day. i am study  marketing   ,and finance ..sooo very hard thats subject.. and my dance class alos attend this days... very hactt life. and soo what about u ?

hummmm so r u doing MBA?? and which dance form u r learning?

yeah everything is going fine at my end as u have seen we r about to finish this thread as well and raj's wedding is on the card at the moment.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

hummmm so r u doing MBA?? and which dance form u r learning?

yeah everything is going fine at my end as u have seen we r about to finish this thread as well and raj's wedding is on the card at the moment.

yaaaai heard hr marketing is a new concept in industries .what do you suggest ? i am not intrested in finance and if take hr again it would be just repetition . and other  my dance class  ..wi love danceing ....my   viram sir teching me  and help dance
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
sorry i am surprise raj will get married this time so now

wish u and rajeev๐Ÿ˜› happy married life ahead and get more n more ... success and happy  ..rajeev. I have always been your fan. .... we live in today's life hope u can maintain u films as well married life. i ... hi couple mr rajeev with manijri. happy maaried life.we wish him plz maintain ur life better than ...
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail

yaaaai heard hr marketing is a new concept in industries .what do you suggest ? i am not intrested in finance and if take hr again it would be just repetition . and other  my dance class  ..wi love danceing ....my   viram sir teching me  and help dance

i would suggest u to choose marketing since the field is having to many options for u in later stage... finance is a good field but that would require some additional courses later on to get some good job.

good even i love dancing.

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
so  are u any  especial plan for his wedding .? are u surprise or shock ..after  read this news ..and what is ur next plan..?  love and madness .how to  exprss ur feeling.are u  excite or disappointed. ...,for rk long apsend in  onscreen
waniya_fatima thumbnail

so  are u any  especial plan for his wedding .? are u surprise or shock ..after  read this news ..and what is ur next plan..?  love and madness .how to  exprss ur feeling.are u  excite or disappointed. ...,for rk long apsend in  onscreen

well i wa sneither shocked nor surprised infcat i wa shappy that he is getting married he is getting his love of life we should wish him all the luck for his married life
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
thts gr8 but can  not wait any more for his unless movie. i really upset for only rajeev.
but i can not' control myself .because i love him..love is blind.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ love is very painful ..
i am upset and cry for rajeev because i love and  and worried him ..love is blind.    "Love is madness
"  love is very painful so who is say's love is very beautiful  .i think  love's make ur self  very weak .
love..is mandness..
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 13 years ago
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
A long time ago, before the world was created and humans set foot on it for the first time, and vices floated around and were bored, not knowing what to do. One day, all the vices and virtues were gathered together and were more bored than ever. Suddenly, Ingenious came up with an idea: "Let's play hide and seek!" All of them liked the idea and immediately Madness shouted: "I want to count, I want to count!" And since nobody was crazy enough to want to seek Madness, all the others agreed. Madness leaned against a tree and started to count: "One, two, three..." As Madness counted, the vices and virtues went hiding.
Tenderness hung itself on the horn of the moon...
Treason hid in a pile of garbage...
Fondness curled up between the clouds...and
Passion went to the centre of the earth....
Lie said that it would hide under a stone, but hid at the bottom of the lake... whilst
Avarice entered a sack that he ended up breaking.
And Madness continued to count: .... "seventy nine, eighty, eighty one..."
By this time, all the vices and virtues were already hidden - except Love. For undecided as Love is, he could not decide where to hide. And this should not surprise us, because we all know how difficult it is to hide Love. Madness: "...ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven..." Just when Madness got to one hundred.........Love jumped into a rose bush where he hid. And Madness turned around and shouted: "I'm coming, I'm coming!" As Madness turned around, Laziness was the first to be found, because Laziness had no energy to hide. Then he spotted Tenderness in the horn of the moon, Lie at the bottom of the lake and Passion at the centre of the earth. One by one, Madness found them all - except Love. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find Love. Envious of Love, Envy whispered to Madness: "You only need to find Love and Love is hiding in the rose bush." Madness grabbed a wooden pitch fork and stabbed wildly at the rosebush. Madness stabbed and stabbed until a heartbreaking cry made him stop. Love appeared from the rose bush,
covering his face with his hands. Between his fingers ran two trickles of blood from his eyes. Madness, so anxious to find Love, had stabbed out Love's eyes with a pitch fork. "What have I done! What have I done!" Madness shouted. "I have left you blind! How can I repair it?" And Love answered: "You cannot repair my eyes. But if you want to do something for me, you can be my guide."

And so it came about that from that day on, Love is blind and is always accompanied by Madness.thts why every time  madness of love..millions of people love nation heartrrob rk rajeev ..inclued me  but why...everytime waiting for him.

waniya_fatima thumbnail

thts gr8 but can  not wait any more for his unless movie. i really upset for only rajeev.
but i can not' control myself .because i love him..love is blind.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ love is very painful ..
i am upset and cry for rajeev because i love and  and worried him ..love is blind.    "Love is madness
"  love is very painful so who is say's love is very beautiful  .i think  love's make ur self  very weak .
love..is mandness..

hummm but if u have loved him then u should be happy that all hsi dreams come true he is getting what ever he has thought for... that another form of love na
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wats gng on hw r u all