$ Superstar Rajeev khandelwal Land.RK $$ - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neha_K

more importantly, he shud a get release first.... rest everything matter after that!
can u believe  thats kind of news I just read  some article in few days ago  that sounded rather sarcastic to me. It says Rajeev turning producer so that his films releases or may be he starts producing his own films. ๐Ÿ˜•Well... if they wanted to write something about him so atleast they should have written about him turning director that would have been news to infact a big news to all his fans
i have read about his desire to turn into director, but never heard about being producer in future!

not bad............ after watching KHKH, i believe that he can do such negative roles very well!

he's simply the best!

ok u tell me, if u need to opt a heir for rajeev on television... who's gonna be?

nica question Neha ,wooooooo i must says something first ...these time many televison actor more  popular  for  they own side ..i do not think   television is better scops  for rajeev career this time..but at lest  he should   care his bollywood career... but @neha , just imagine  rajeev is vampie role in television.... and his opt herion..i think  jenny ..jenny look very good with rajeev  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

i've not asked about pairing.... i've asked about the heir to rajeev!

the next after him.... !

television has scope for many, but he's quite ambitious as far television is concerned!

i have read about his desire to turn into director, but never heard about being producer in future!
i agree u ....even Direction for RK will happen after quite a time and we all know about it, but what if he takes up directing in his early stage of career?๐Ÿ˜†

y not.... he's not new to take step for direction.... he's working from quite a long time!

i support this decision of him! he'll do gud in this field too!

going off for lunch... see u after 4!

i've not asked about pairing.... i've asked about the heir to rajeev!

the next after him.... !

television has scope for many, but he's quite ambitious as far television is concerned!

sorry  thts my mist ...ok  Neha..... rajeev is big superstar in television ...but now  almost many tv actor  more popular in these days just exam ,karan sing grover,,harsh,arjun, and many more
i am not saying  rajeev is not any big scops in television ..he is best anwere  but i tell u  just popularity  .....i think  rajeev loss his popularity  .. do u know karan sing  grover more popular  in these time.but rajeev created   no more magei this time
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

heya i am backkkkkk
welcome back janu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
hello guys  u know we are all my friend  in here soo i am shareing exclusive  pic for  ur
i  hope we all excite  after this pic see

Picture from the movie Shaitaan๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Credit goes to the facebook page