$ Superstar Rajeev khandelwal Land.RK $$

Posted: 13 years ago

Rajeev khandelwal  do not need  any introduction..   His Name means lots..Rajeev khandelwal

Rajeev khandelwal  - a name that made a difference ...difference to the television industry....difference on the silver screen..difference  to lives of people..

He is an actor,a director and most of all a great human being an inspiration for all who know him...
A    man who has  influenced  numerous  lives with  his good human act and down to earth loving character..ready to do anything  for his fan his fan he has become a very spl part  of their lives' being with them in their joys and sorrows he has not only won their hearts but also theirs lives.

Rajeev khandelwal is the man who can make million, billions of fans around  in whole world.
Before acting  he was a documentary film maker  and he wrote 30 documentary films on the army and women labor, which  usually air on doordarshan channel.He also directed documentary dramas. he made and produced his own drama  called pilot but it was not picked up.Then he come to Mumbai to try his hand in Modeling . He modeled in commercials  for LML  bikes,crystal combs,Gilbleys green label  whisky, Videocon  refrigerators,Kodak ect.Then he decided to enter the field of acting like many other model .He auditioned for the role of "sujal" at the Balaji Telefilms and was immediately selected .He also  did another balaji serial, kya haddas  kya haqeeqat before that.After playing some minor roles,Rajeev landed  his most famous  role to date  as Sujal in kahin to .Hoga  .His charming good looks and great acting skills soon made him a household name across all over  the world.

His  most popularity  is reflected by the fact that the shows TRP s plummeted after his  death on the show. sick of the state of traditional indian soaps, he then starred in the indian version of the immensly  successful American show 24 called Tim Bomb. He was  casted in the lead role of varun, a field officer in the fictional organization ATC.The lead role of jack bauer in 24 is player by kiefer sutherland. The show aired for only one season.He also made a short  appearance for the popular indian crime  thriller CID. His next major role was that captian Rajveer singh shekhawat  in the teen military drama Left Right Left where he again created  a magic and he  add   lots  more  make millions again and success  again garnered rave reviews.Onscreen he has played roles such as the lover boy Sujal Garewal in Kahiin Toh  Hoga,ACP prithvrraj in CID, Varun Awasthi ,the Raw intelligence officer in Tim Bmb9/11, captain Rajveer singh  shikhawat  in Left right Left ,And has host  Deal Ya No Deal  in Sony television.and he play  sharim pakistani serial Sun Leyna

since then he  has stepped into  the bollywood with his recently released AAMIR which got him extremely  great reviews  all over. The movie itself  is already said to be one  of the Best Movie 2008 and has garnered immense critical and commercial acclaim.  He was also the host of the indian reality show Sach ka saamna that aired  on star plus in 2009.Sach ka saamna is  Indian version  of U.S reality show  The moment of Truth.

BIOGRAPHY
He featured in the first story of Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat.It was a negative role. He was the main protagonist, but it came and went so quickly. Then for the next six to seven months he waited it out till Kahiin to Hoga was launched.

In 2002 he joined Kahiin to Hoga. This was his first main role in a serial as Sujal Garewal. It was said Rajeev Khandelwal was born to play the role of Sujal. His ambitious, egoistic, hotshot dude act in Kahiin To Hoga made him the new teenage sensation of the small screen.
A star was born on STAR. Then unceremoniously stripped of his crown because he allegedly grew bigger than the serial. By May 2005 he left Kahiin to Hoga. But by then he had already become the heartthrob of the TV-viewing nation and he soon got to hold the Time Bomb on Zee. Here he played the main protagonist Varun Awasthi. He superbly portrayed the action-oriented RAW agent who is rather stingy with words, but explodes into action at a frenetic pace. On the one hand he's fighting the charge of having a hand in the assassination attempt on the PM, and on the other he's trying to save his marriage that's already hit the rocks. He remains steadfastly patriotic. This serial was
a 24 episode one and ended in November 2005.
After Time Bomb Rajeev did a small cameo role in C.I.D in Sony. Sony picked Rajeev to replace Shivaji Satyam as the new boos of the most popular crime drama C.I.D. He played different character altogether, that of a young and dashing ACP. He was there for just four episodes but made his mark even there. Then happened Deal Ya No Deal where he was the host. His last appearance on television as an actor was in the SAB Channel serial Left Right Left where again he did a role of Army Officer.

Rajeev loves horse riding and adventurous life. He is an outdoor person who loves adventure sports. He does not mind trying his hand at action. He loves cooking and loves making his own food.

AboutRajeev khandelwal

Rajeev was born on 16th October in Rajasthan. His journey to the film city Mumbai from a small town in Rajasthan was not a very easy one.

Rajeev's parents were not very supportive of him pursuing a career in acting. The main reasons being his family was from an Army background and also Rajeev was a good student. He had joined Engineering but he quit within two months and joined Xaviers in Ahmedabad to do his degree in Chemistry. He found Engineering too boring and also he wanted to do something where he could get time to take part in co-curricular activities. He wanted to stay in something where he could do something creative

Rajeev later also tried to join the army but his form was rejected. As said by Rajeev in an interview "This was the time I decided to give acting a shot because at least I could make an effort to join the field of my dreams.
With this dream in his eyes Rajeev landed at Delhi. The first year went in just survival. He started writing and directing some documentaries, on social subjects like old age, women labour and a few on the Indian army. He also directed a fiction series for DD, called Samarpan on the guys in the para-military forces that won the highest award. It was shot in Kasmir.

And then commercials started happening, one led to the other, like the ones for LML Bike, Green Label whiskey, Kodak express, to name a few.

Subsequently, on one of his trips to Delhi, Rajeev learnt that Balaji Telefilms was looking for a new face and had come for audition. He auditioned and got selected. For him it was a good opportunity to find out whether he could stand out as more than a face in the crowd. The rest, as they say, is history.

Rajeev khandelwal personality

Rajeev:  The Most Handsome Man Alive in the  whole world.. Rajeev khandelwal Won has Millions  ,Billions of Hearts . He is a very Versatile  Actor.Rajeev  khandelwal is  superstar in Indian television.  He win  whole television industry .

Then Rajeev stepped into the big screen..he always  was different ..he always chose to take risks in his life ..and the biggest risk rajeev took in his life was Aamir.. Aamir a movie which will not appeal to all kinds of audience ..But still rajeev took it up as a challenge..He strived hard  for it..and then he become the true Aamir in people's narzar..He emerged out as a true  winner after the movie..Rajeev ne  karke yeh saabit kar  diya kii yes may be it is  someone else who write s your destiny  lekin it is upto  you whether you take that path of life or follow  your conscience  &set a new trend...The word aamir means  leader our Rajeev with his  exceptional acting has shown the world that he is leader....He is surely   Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal.....&the world of commercial cinema  bankable star...The man who knows to achieve success with his hard work & determination ....Woh kehthe hai  na  if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it ......Rajeev with  his hard work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible ...Impossible itself  means  I ' am possible

With the looks of a boy- next door, the industry would have thought otherwise of this critically acclaimed actor. When his Aamir released he walked into the hearts of millions with ease. His intense performance made every single person who watched the movie wonder, "what would I have done had I been in such a situation?'

To a lot of people he resembles yesteryears super star Rajesh Khanna and his style of romance is similar to that of his; also his anchoring is spoken as the best on par with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Sharukh Khan. He tread in areas which most of the actors think twice to even dream. He made "unconventional" synonymous to his name; yet barged into mainstream with a commercial bang. Very honest, very straight forward and very down to earth, all these adjectives describe, RAJEEV KHANDELWAL.Rajeev , is one person who has personified each character to his best; be it a suave hunk in kya hadsa kya haqueqat, a super egotist Sujal in kahin tho hoga, a super cop in Time bomb and CID, Cool Dude bin Sun Ley Na, A Principled Officer in Left Right Left and super host in Sach ka samna & deal ya no deal.. not just these, a few more feathers on his cap, like some really good documentaries to now entry into films like Aamir; the journey has been incredible. It has been the best example of slow and steady wins the race.

Rajeevkhadelwal  Personal   life

Rajeev khandelwal very Reserving person. He believe  in married ...
Raeev says  i am  very ordinary man.He is very reserved person who enjoys cooking,playing sports,horse riding and going to the gym.

Rajeev-ordinary ,vulnerable,emotional, fallible ,confident ,ambitious and romantic.

Rajeev thoughts and believe  Love is an Evolution and marriage is the journey from there.
Rajeev says someone who's willing to risk her life and embark on this journey with me..

He is from an army background  and did most of his higher  studies from Ahmedabad ,Gujarat.He is an B.sc  (Chemistry ) Graduate from SXT Xaviers  College ,Ahemdabad.

His three brothers ..Rajeev is mid
Rajeev elder brother name-Sanjeev khandelwal
        and our -Rajeev khandelwal
rahul  Khandelwal.
The heart throb of millions girls Rajeev will get married very soon.

Rajeev khandelwal is in relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar and he has also Engagement  with manjiri  this year 2010
 Manjiri is beautiful ,smile   very young  and working  girl .Manjiri  who  works at an  Advertisement Agency .Rajeev  will get  married  with manjiri  very soon.

Rajeev khandelwal has said he is an atheist, although he is not against people who believe in God.

Rajeev khandelwal   Favourities  Lists

Actor:  older  Amitabh Bachchan  , new :Hrithik Roshan.
Actress :older waheed rehman  New :Kajol

Film : Shakti
 Colours :Black
Food: what i cook myself .I make lovely palak saag

CAR: My  car  Hyundai Accent.

Holiday Spot :Leh,Ladakh,
Historical Character : Prithvirraj chauhan since i am from  Jaipur
Book :Any Rand's Fountainhead.  I am very much like the hero of the book Howard Roark.

Powerful Influences: SRK  for what he has  achieved in short time.He comes to Mumbai and make Mannat(bungalow) for himself.That's achievement.

Dream Role : Amitabh Bachnchan  in Shakti.

Motto in Life :Believe in yourself .

What  i look for in a woman : Her sensibility

Rajeev loves horse riding and adventurous life. He is an outdoor person who loves adventure sports. He does not mind trying his hand at action. He loves cooking and loves making his own food.passion:I am passionate about life. I like cooking and love outdoor sports like mountaineering and river rafting. I like meeting people. My nariyal pani wala and the girl living down the slums are the most interesting people in my life. Whenever I return her smile, she blushes which makes me happy.

I am :Rajeev khandelwal

I love  to call myself  an atheist .By  atheist,i don't mean i would stand up and start delivering speeches on the non-existence of God.  I am  the kind of person who doesn't like wasting time on visiting religious  places  or performing rituals . They don't help me in any way.Even before the release  of my  movie,i neither prayed or visited  any place of worship.  I  hate superstitions. in  fact,if someone advises me to approach an astrologer or some tarot card reader,i get  furious. I find such people extremely foolish.However, i am not against people who believe in God.In fact,if someone invites me to any religious place,i accompany him or her.I consider it a plain gesture that i can show people who love me.My family members  are very religious.My mother is totally  into puja path and so is my my father. I am saying not that ceremonies are bad.I believe person has the right to do what he or she wants, but you should remember that just going to temple , church or masjis is not going  to solve yours problems.Nothing  works like hard work.I have seen a lot of people who trust God, their gurus andspirituality classes more than they trust themselves. That's where they fail.They should understand that if they keep faith in themselves, no power in this world could beat them. One can achieve whatever one wants to .
Life is full of ups and downs.And i feel,without downs, life can not  be beautiful.when  you struggle and overcome crisis,you  will have beautiful 
memories to look back at.I love challenges, for they give me a new zing in life. They give me a reason to work harder than before.Not only today,but even as a child i always believe that my future was  very bright .
whenever  i feel depressed, i do  a lot of self-talk. I tell myself  that it  is human to fail and that there is always a way out. I think of ways to come out of any situation. I am also into a lot of sports playing squash, tennis  and swimming  from the greatest  stress busters in my life.
I love myself  and i believe it's very important to love oneself. I do not believe in the word "selfless" if you can not love yourself ,
you can not love others.

Edited by Sonamlicious - 13 years ago

Presenting this kind of concept  for the first time in Indian film industry  here comes the debut of the most popular Actor  of Indian Television  Rajeev khandelwal.
AAMIR" this word has several meaning..it holds different meaning for different person ..for some  "Aamir" means being the winner, to win ..while for some "Aamir" means  to lead, being the leader...the day Rajeevians came to know about amir being the title of the Debut film of Rajeev,their outlook towards the word changed completely ..now for each one of us "Aamir " is dream of  Rajeev, yeh its his dream its ours dream..rajeev he has always been a risk  taker and this  time  the risk he has name taken has been nameed as  AAMIR..he believes in moving  on in life ' and had always  followed  this principle honestly ..choosing AAMIR he has taken a brave step  forward towards the film industry ..A film which has no heroine "no glamour..but  still it has Rajeev khanelwal ... the movie has Rajeev's confidence his  belief  and along with  his belief it has our belief as well..let us all hope that as Rajeev's every risk in his life has given him credit..even "Aamir" created the same Magic

"Kaun kehta hai insan apni kismet khud likhta hai

TV actors don't make it big in films? Says who !' Rajeev Khandelwal, after Shah Rukh Khan, is proving that transition from small to big screen is possible
Just a few months ago it was "Look Sujal's here" or "See Captain Rajveer Shekhawat is around". But something's changed. He's Aamir for the world today, or actually Rajeev Khandelwal himself. His small screen character names are slowly fading into oblivion simply because the man has made a huge transition to the big screen with rave reviews about his performance in his debut film Aamir.  Incidentally, after Shah Rukh Khan, he's the first male TV actor to make the transition successfully. Many others who tried failed, some even miserably. Rajeev says about this, "I'm glad the mindset that TV actors can't make it on the big screen will change now. Also the fact that a small film with no heroine can work! It's all about the right script and execution.So how much has life changed for him? "Life always remains the same. Things around you change. Today, there are a lot more expectations, a little more respect and a lot of love! The response I've got is overwhelming and I'm happy I've lived up to people's expectations." But he isn't celebrating his success and there's a reason behind that. "I'm not on cloud nine and that's because before my film released I'd decided that if it didn't do well, I wouldn't go into depression! So similarly, I'm not partying hard either."  He has signed his second film Peter Gaya Kaam Se, a romantic film, opposite a newcomer, where he plays a loverboy. He surely must have been waiting for this considering he's always had a romantic onscreen image. "Actually, I wanted to do something different from what I've done in my first film. And, for how long can I keep myself away from romance?" he laughs.

With competitors like Harman Baweja and Imran Khan who are well-packaged, where does he see himself fitting in, especially with song and dance? "I'm happy to have such good batchmates and there are so many of them... I think around 25 are making their debut this year. About me dancing on screen, well, it's going to be fun," he says excitedly.
Rajeev's always been the risktaker, whether it was when he quit the TV show Kahin Toh Hoga that made him a household name or later when he gave up television for films. "If you want to take a leap you have to take chances. One has to live life on the edge to make it exciting," is his mantra. His acting dream incidentally dates back to the time when he was in class three. And there's a dramatic twist to this, too! In class nine he got an opportunity to be part of a show for the local Doordarshan network in Jalandhar (his father, who was in the army was posted there). But that entailed going out of town and missing school and so his dad refused. "As I tore the script to bits, I decided I would become an actor one day. Here I am," he smiles

Angel Scraps, Angel Graphics and Comments for myspace, orkut

Rajeev Khandelwal  2011
Peter Gaya Kaam Se
Peter gaya kaam se is a fast paced action adventure with romantic twist that tells the story of peter, a football crazy motorcycle taxi rider who decides to turn his back on Goa and quit his job. thats untill his sleazy loan shark boss Bosco persuades him to do one last job. romancing with NRI damsel he creates a new history onscreenwooo adventure   sooo hotter  just hollywoodstyle flick   amazing  ........fi  on this sensation  ...this season .
dangerous  trill .............romantic ..........very galmourussss
Peter  gaya kaam se   is a fast  paced  action  adventure with romantic twist that tells the story of peter, a football crazy motorcycle taxi  rider who decides  to turn his back on  goa and quite his job.thats untill his sleazy loan shark boss  bosco persuades him to do one last job.romancing with NRI  damsel he creates a new history onscreen.With a completely new avatar of peter, goan taxi, bike rider, a confused  soul as we may call him, he promises a new refreshment and trill

Will you Marry Me

Will You Marry Me?' is an upcoming romantic comedy starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Shreyas Talpade, Celina Jaitley, and Mugdha Godse in the lead roles. The storyline of the movie is based on three friends who love their bachelorhood so much they place a bet among themselves that whoever decides to marry first will lose a huge amount in shares that were contributed by all three,friends who love their bachelorhood so much they place a bet among themselves that whoever decides to marry first will lose a huge amount in shares that were contributed by all three. Things take a turn when one of them decides to take the plunge and make a commitment.

Main Joker

Rajeev plays a parent to six  year old son  who is ill and wants his father to get married to his friend. Based on  a father son relationship this movie is shot in the picturesque locations of ooty and kashmir. shrey  bawa plays Rajeev 's son in this film and Rajeev  is full of praises  for the small actor. prachi desai  plays Rajeev's love interest in the  film.Story of a father struggling with his love and his life. sometimes kids do become the biggest angel of your life

RK latest movie in the floors
  Soundtrack
The film is based on a true story on the life of Czech DJ Kristov Masalin who lost his hearing because he had the habit of standing right next to huge sound boxes when he used to play in the clubs. The mind-numbing sound levels ultimately affected his ear drums.

"Kristov's career as a deejay didn't end with the accident. He kept on improvising with new methods to play music. So even though he couldn't hear what he was playing, he continued to spin the disc a way nobody else could,"

Soha is playing the lead in the official remake of the Canadian film, It's All Gone Pete Tong where she helps the deejay get back on his feet.  The deejay's role is being essayed by Rajeev Khandelwal. 

shaitan
This time, Anurag will produce a film tentatively titledShaitaan, starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Kalki Koechlin and will be directed byMani Ratnam's assistant, Bijoy Nambiar.
pt of Shaitaan is something that is a step forward from Aamir and is avery urban and stylised film.

"The film is already being shot in Mumbai.Its target audience is the urban youth, which will identify with the film.Anurag, who will be the creative supervisor of the film, is very impressed withBijoy's work and feels that he is extremely talented."

Raakh

Tanuja Chandra to make Raakh
Tanuja Chandra is all set to start her next film titled Raakh. Raima Sen and Rajeev Khandelwal will play the leads. The writer-director, who made her debut with the television series Zameen Aasmaan, went on to direct several films including Dushman, Film Star, Sangharsh and Hope And A Little Sugar. This film is based in a small town and will be shot in Jhansi and Bhopal.this movie based trill romantick ,super naturall

New Year 2011
 RK Forthcoming movie
Soundtrack "
"Shaitan
Raakh"
Tainaat-

* Tainaat- Produced by Nariman Irani, directed by Ehsan Hyder
Main Joker - Produced by Kishan Chaudhary of Ikkon films, directed by Vikram Tuli

* Will you Marry Me?
- Produced by Kishan Chaudhary, directed by Aditya Datt

Peter Gaya Kaam Se-Produced by UTV Spotboy, directed by John Owen.

Saregama India's Soundtrack

Shaitan-  produced by Anurag Kashyap studie 18

Video Gallery

Face To Face B BIZ Rajeev Khandelwal Part 1

Face To Face B BIZ Rajeev Khandelwal Part 2

Face To Face B BIZ Rajeev Khandelwal Part 3

Phas Gaya Aamir

Peter Gaya Kaam se (Trailor) - Rajeev Khandelwal

Face the truth with Rajeev Khandelwal

Sach Ka Saamna

Super-hot Rajeev Khandelwal

SweetDreams, Zoom - May'o7

SweetDreams, Zoom - Feb'08

Rajeev & Prachi star in Joker

Kalki's 'Shaitani' look

Aamir(mehfooz) | Full song | High Quality

Ha Raham full song-Aamir

Phas Gaya - Aamir (Neuman Pinto) Amazing Song

Rajeev khanelwal PHOTO GALLERY

Fresh  New Face  sangini indian telly awards(2004)
Star  parivar Awards..best jodi(with aamna)-----(2004)
best jodi in indian televisio.indian tellyAwards (2004)
Best    TV   personality sangini indian telly awards''(2004)
Best Tv personality Indian telly Awards (2005)
Most  Stylish  Actor MTV   Style   Awards   (2005)
Most stylish Host (deal ya no deal)MTV Style Awards 06
Best Actor(CID) Apa Jaisa koi Awards 2006

Most  sexiest  Men  in Indian television  2006
Best Actor(LRL)'''Sansui  Awards(2007)
Best Actor(LRL) ...Gold Awards (2007)
Special  Recognition~~Rotary Award 2008
Special   Recognition Indian Telly    Awards  (2008)

Most 100 sexiest  men in  ASIA  2008
The Best looking Man in India.Rajeev 2n postion
Nominated Best Debut male in filmfare Award 2008
Nominated Best Debut Male in Starscreen Award 2008
Nominated Best actor male in stardust Award 2008.
Best  Anchor  (SKS)Indian   Telly      Awards(2009)
Best    Anchor (SKS)...Star  Parivar  Awards  (2010)
Best    Host  (SKS).Indian   Telly     Awards    (2010)

Members List:

1.farislove - Zee

2.nram

3.basanti_diya

4..Rabi.(Rabi)

5.ruksaar_khan(ruksaar)

6.nailaqureshi

7.angelic eyes(yojnaa)

8.angeliclooks_me

9.ANKESH --> (bravehearted)

10.cuttiepie_81

11.kiran_sherry(kiran dii)

12.S a r a h

13.NidaRajeev (nida)

14.lrl rocks(vaishu)

15.sanaa_firoz

16.shareen

17.mahek-e-gulab(pooja)

18.neetaldesai

19.emms

20.brid(Mahi)

21.nyle

22.vivacious virgo

23.   pinka_anshu(priyanka)

24.anitathebest

25.ambrinaltaf

26.sujalkideewani

27.togepe30 (Vandana)

28.   nazrinkhan (nazu)

29.maroon

30.janubaba253

31.ums5

32.*mansibhatia*

33.rajeev_crazy

34.minnee

35.Naina_lrl

36.yyyy

37.CINDRELLA(Preeti)

38.Paru_M

39.amail1601

40.a_b

41.   riya_03

42.   Rajeev Aamna<33

43.   surbhi 01

44.   soniya_1010

45.   4ever urs

46.   sunaina02

47.   divyalrl

48.   riya_03

49.   rajeev-bigfan(Neha)

50.   Binky

51.   .sriti

52.   bhaktikaushal

53.   **maham**

54.   NaVy1985

55.   ranjitha

56.   violence_peace

57.   Souma.N

58.   Asha_36

59.   iqjaz

60.   Uudee(Chandni)

61.   dramaholic(Dilbagh)

62.   rajeev_deewani

63.   Barnali di

64.   Trups di

65.   me2kool

66.   captain_ranveer

67.   cool_subha2006

68.   komalsirwani

69.   salluranifan

70.   violence_peace

71.   Sweet_sujal

72.   rakshi_sweety

73.   cutykoo20

74.   gktrina(Trina)

75.   Ritika

76.   Kanak

77.   *sowmya*

78.   mz.jess

79.   Voldemort (Ajay)

80.   sweety_rajveer

81.   Naina

82.   Sarah khan

83.   rajnaina

84.   Nadia

85.   Thaakur Saab

86.   moreremix(Sam)

87.   Sai-licious

88.   lrllover(Nishant)

89.   advil

90.   KMP14

91.   SarraCOMB

92.   Stargold

93.   Eyescandy

94.   Nez-wek.

95.   Gorgeouss(rajeev)

96.   Sim38

97.   Zermina

98.   Master_blaster(Mannu)

99.   crazyfanar(Fatima)

100. soulfry

101. friend forever

102.  kiruti

103.maithali

104.  cherishlove

105.  xxp2xx

106.  maria_srk

107.  -skylark-

108.  Cool_Dipti

109.  pihu

110.  RAdabest

111. angel16

112. royal prince

113.  MURALIDHARAN99

114.aarsow(aarthi)

115.Rajeev_ki_deewa(yamakshi)

116.A*(Amina)

117.CRAZEY4NAMAN

118.  shruti_gauri1(shruti)

119.chinmayi

120. tanisha.g

121. tulika_rajeev

122.  k\lavenyu

123.  ramsha

124.  -chitra

125.  -seher

126. Neha_K (Neha)

127. mystified (Sofia)

128.scurvy

129.dolon12

130. dost4ever

131.shaina

132.shraddhagupta

133. arsalan

134. pgsks

135. jessica18

136.  Henna66

137. Crazy_4_RA

138. goodkashish

139.jyothi_cool

140. sknra

141.danish1

142.fizzylicious...(Ayesha)

143.Yamakshi_rajeev

144. Puri_2711

145.sweety_1754

146. princess199

147. -Lennie-

148.Natlu S

149. Sonamlicious (Alinaa)

150. Risal

151. Sumaiya Wahid

152. CaughtYourHeart

153. waniya_fatima
154. Naughty -beauty(nisha/nighty)

155. oliveya
156. -Laiba
157. sunshinedivya
158. blessingurlove(jenny)
159. Viamuniquestyle (Bebo)

160. Mrs.Rajeev
161. lavanyasffar.
162.pinki901(pria)
163.Sherry07

If anyone still left, or changed their usernames..... do inform me via PM!!

Management team:

⭐️ varallika

⭐️ saheligswm

⭐️ sun_423(surya/suri)

⭐️ anam-mehrun(mehrun)

⭐️ nidhi 2013

⭐️ rajeevlicious(Farheen)

Rajeev khandelwal  official website
his blog

Yours Only - Rajeev Rajeev Khandelwal

RajeevianzHub Forum

Rajeev Khandelwal | Facebook

Angel Scraps, Pictures

We can open our eyes but Rajeev has taken us wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.
No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world
a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear
that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we
are in a whole new world with Rajeev

unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a h
undred thousand things to
see

you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place
for Rajeev and us

Closing our eyes, we all felt the same, heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same we thought we only dreamt and wondered if  this is the beginning of burning an eternal flame we believe it's meant to be, we watch Rajeev always, we feel we belong to this new world & RK,  we all felt the same we again wondered if we were only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so bright   Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so wonderful Closing our eyes, Did we feel our heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same and now we are sure, this is an eternal flame.
Its is also no doubt ur extremely good looks, sexiest man, right from ur eyes, that scorch us with its intensity, to  ur superbly shaped lips, which relaxes to give the world's most beautiful smile and blush or stiffens in anger,that slight bulging nerve near the corner of ur right eye, to the nose,that has a character  and mind of its own,it is slightly  broader on one side with a slightlybulbous tip,

Then we have ur physique,  not any six pack abs, but a perfect well tone body for this  extraordinary man.

Well that is what u like to call urself , but there is definitely  sexiest man. U are this beautiful specimen of the male
species.
Can not help but admire this magnificent creation of GOD

RAJEEV   RAJEEV    RAJEEV   -I  think his fanz  all  have this same feeling  of ours  We All  feel soooo proud  to say that we had never fell in love with any of  the stars  in our life before Rajeev khandelwal  and will  not fall for anyone  goin  forward. The respect We  have  gained  on HIM form the close  observations   We  have made on HIM through  his interviews, and written article and the choices he made in his life  soo honestly . we know he is one of  good looking  and extremely  talent  actor. we   all love his    inside and outside beauty also. we know  he is  most  wonderful  person in this world. It was amazing for us to see how he  managed to stay so humble  ,down to earth ,very honest ,despite his hug loyal fan base because of his very charismatic and Brilliant Acting. He  has never let success go his  head...............................

Love makes the world go round it's is very true. It's is our driving force, for what ever reason it may be. Poems, plays, and legends can only briefly touch the true meaning of love. We can only feel what that meaning is, and express it in ways only we can understand towards another. The true question we should be asking is not, what life is, but what love is. For us 'Rajeevians' Love is synonymous to Rajeev and vice versa.Rajeev' that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Rajeev'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'

new year glitter graphics, animaged gif images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster, hi5

new year glitter graphics, animaged gif images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster, hi5

video section
Rajeev khanelwal interviews

rajeev Khandelwal Interview

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL INTERVIEW E24

Rajeev khandelwal Interview - IndianTellyVideos.com

ajeev Khandelwal v/s Rajeev Khandelwal on Zoom Part 1

Rajeev Khandelwal Interview

An exclusive interview of Rajeev Khandelwal

BM INTERVIEW RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

Rajeev Khandelwal v/s Rajeev khandelwal on Zoom Part 2nd

Rajeev Khandelwal celebrates birthday with Star News

Rajeev Khandelwal_Adventure_Zoom.wmv

Raajev Khandelwal

is Rajiv Khandelwal next Shahrukh from The TV industry ?

Rajeev on SBS 14th july!!!!

Rajeev's Aamir DVD Released

Rajiv Khandelwal on Location of Aamir

Rajeev khandelwal or SBS

Rajeev Khandelwal Monsoon on SBS.wmv

SBS - SKS Segment - Rajeev Khandelwal talking abt SKS in Dressing Room !! ...

rajeev sbs 28-11_0001.wmv

Rajeev Khandelwal's Chak 10

SBS 10th May Rajeev in Kashmir.WMV

SBS 11th June Monsoon Special Episode with Rajeev chunk 2

SBS 11th June Monsoon Special Episode with Rajeev chunk 3

SBS 11th June Monsoon Special Episode with Rajeev chunk 4

SBS 11th June Monsoon Special Episode with Rajeev chunk 5

Karan Kundra Meets Rajeev Khandelwalev on SBS ~ Jashn-e-Hafta

sbs_Rajeev_ 13th july _Laddakh Special_chunk_1

sbs_Rajeev_ 12th july _Laddakh Special_chunk_2

sbs_Rajeev_ 12th july _Laddakh Special_chunk_3

Rajeev khanelwal VM    

Rajeev Khandelwal vm

Rajeev khandelwal Bachna ae haseeno

Main Hoon Na Happy- Sujal VM

~*Kaho Na Kaho - Rajeev VM*~

Ik Tara-Rajeev and His Awards VM

~*Pappu Cant Dance-Rajeev With All Co Stars*~

~*Pappu Cant Dance-Rajeev With All Co Stars*~

I Love You For What You Are

Rajeev Khandelwal Sujal Sad Mix

Jhoom Jhoom (Rajeev Khandelwal)

Sujal-Rajeev Mix

sajaan

RN VM (Hero).wmv

VM on Raj Naina

~Rajeev kandelwal  romance video mix~

Rajeev Aamna in - "MEMORIES..."

*~Rajeev/Sujal-Aamna/Kashish-ROMANTIC MIX~*

Rajeev/Sujal-Aamna/Kashish-Aapke Pyaar Mein

Sujal Kashish aka Rajeev Aamna's Rain Dance

Dil de diya hai -Rajeev Aamna/ Sujal Kashish

~*Behne Dey*~ Rajeev Aamna Vm

rajaamna 0001

kahin to hogi, kahin to hoga Sujal Kashish Videomix!

mujhse juda hokar.wmv

RAJVEER NAINA ban jayiye is dil ke mehmaan

~*Tune jo na kaha-Rajveer Naina Vm*~

Rajveer Naina || Tujhe Bhula Diya

Teri Or -

Ek Salam Captain Rajveer ke naam

*Dil Hai Tumhara*~Rajeev Khandelwal Vm

Pehla Nazar - RN Video Mix

Har zubaan pe aayega KAL Hum dono ka yeh afsaana

new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster

Born in a Army Family.. Nobody ever encouraged him to come into the glamor world. As every father would want his son to follow his steps even his father had dreams for him.. lekin un sab se alag jaakar' He took the risk of being independent , fought against the odds & emerged out as a TRUE WINNER' He moved to Delhi & started writing documentaries.. but that did not work for him'. But he did not let disappointment to circle his life' he moved-on' He then gave his audition for a role in the Balaji production house.. He played many characters with in the Balaji production house & also outside. He has always been a man of principles & who loves to take risk. whether it was the role of the bad boy Raj in Kya Hadsa Kya Haqueeqat , or the lover-boy Sujal in Kahiin Tho Hoga, or the Raw agaent
 Raw agaent Varun Awasthi in Time Bomb, or the sweetheart Sharim in Sun Ley Na , or ACP Prithvi in CID,or Captain Rajveer in Left Right Left. He has done every role with PERFECTION. Every time he faces the camera he gives his best shot. He has experimented on his roles & always emerged out as a TRUE WINNER. With MIND BLASTING performances. He is a Versatile actor. His Chemistry with all his heroines just does wonders to the viewers. Even without their knowledge people fall in love with jodi.. whether it is Rajeev Aamna jodi , Rajeev Priyanka jodi, Rajeev Swetha jodi. All just seems to be too scintillating..  Women , when they see him Romancing with his co-stars on screen have only one thought running over in their mind that kaash who us female co-star kii jagah hothe'.
Then Rajeev stepped onto the big screen... he always was different... he always
chose to take risks in his life... and the biggest risk rajeev took in his life was Aamir...... Aamir a movie which will not appeal to all kinds of audience.. But still rajeev took it up as a challenge... He strived hard for it.... and then he became the true Aamir in people's nazar.... HE emerged out as a true winner after the movie...Rajeev ne Aamir karke yeh saabit kar diya kii yes may be it is someone
else who writes your destiny lekin it is upto you whether you take that path of life or follow your conscience & set a new trend... The word Aamir means Leader aur Rajeev with his exceptional acting has shown the world that he is the Leader..... He is surely Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal.... & the world of commercial cinema calls him a bankable star... The man who knows to achieve success with his hard-work & determination.... Woh kehthe hai  na if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it..Rajeev  with his hard-work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible...Impossible itself means I'AM Possible

Here's to the year

that's almost past its expiration date'2010
We all had some surprises, didn't we?

Some good, some distressing.
Let's use everything we got from our experiences,
everything we learned,
to enrich the new year.
Here's to the new year, 2011
a gift we haven't opened yet.
May its bright, shiny package
contain even more than we hope for.
And even while we're delighting in new treasures,
let's appreciate fully what we already have'
the blessings we take for granted.
Make a list, and check it twice.

who are putting up with my toast;

I hope in the new year
you see yourselves the way I see you:
intelligent, interesting, and likable.
(Raise glass) To2011
May it give a whole new meaning
to the phrase, "the good life."

Love Glitter, Scraps, Graphics and comments

Here's to the new year...
May it bring more joy and success
And less grief and regret.
To our dreams...
May we never stop believing in them
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.
To our friends, loved ones, associates (or colleagues)...
May we take the time to let them know
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.
Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can,
Let us create harmony and peace.
To new beginnings...
Let us start fresh, right now,
To make this the very best year ever.
A very Happy New Year to all of us!

new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster

He has achieved success
who has lived well,
laughed often, and loved much;

who has enjoyed the trust of
pure women,

the respect of intelligent men and
the love every  people

who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;

who has left the world better than he found it
whether by an improved poppy,
a perfect poem or a rescued soul;

who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty
or failed to express it;

who has always looked for the best in others and
given them the best he had;

whose life was an inspiration;
whose memory a benediction.

new year greetings, glitter graphics and comments for Orkut, Myspace, friendster

new year greetings, glitter graphics and comments for Orkut, Myspace, friendster

Romantic new year scraps, images, cards, graphics for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

New Year Flower Scraps, Graphics, Comments for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

New Year Flower Scraps, Graphics, Comments for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook
New Year Greetings Scraps, Graphics, Comments for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,?
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,?
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
?And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
?When care is pressing you down a bit -
Rest if you must, ?but don't you quit!

Life is queer with its twists and turns.?
As everyone of us sometimes learns.?
And many a fellow turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than it seems
To a faint and faltering man;
?Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor's cup;?
And he learned too late when the night came down,
?How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And when you never can tell how close you are,?
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things seem worst, ?you must not quit

H appiness depends upon your outlook on life.
A ttitude is just as important as ability.
P assion find yours this year!
P ositive thoughts make everything easier.
Y ou are unique, with special gifts, use them.

N ew beginnings with a new year.
E nthusiasm a true secret of success.
W ishes may they turn into goals.

Y ears go by to quickly, enjoy them.
E nergy may you have lots of it.
A ppreciation of life, don't take it for granted.
R elax take the time to relax in this coming year.
A little progress every day adds up to

BIG SUCCESS

Let us Think Positive

Let us say to ourselves every morning:

Today is going to be great day!

I can handle more than I think I can!

I can be satisfied if I try to do my best!

There is always something to be happy about!

I'm going to make someone happy today!

Life is Great ! Make the most of it !!

Success means so many things to so many people . . . which is probably why it makes everybody feel insecure from time to time! It feels so subjective and amorphous, yet somehow you're supposed to be on the upper end of it or you're not measuring up. What if you're not even trying to succeed in a certain area, but people keep making you feel like you should be? Why does success so often feel like a competition?

The desire to feel like a success is probably one of the biggest things that keeps people from enjoying life. Unless you pin down what success is for you and realize that pursuing other people's "success" will only interfere with your happiness, then you'll always be plagued by that vague (and sometimes not-so-vague) feeling that you might be inferior and probably should be doing more.

Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.
Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year's done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.
In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you've ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May you realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing.
Happy New Year,
And many more!

Another year ..
...it's a new year

-- enter

deal with the project at hand
yet resolve not to dwell on the past

never stop dreaming
even on the last exhale
and
find it in your heart
to forgive
then you will be forgiven in likeness
try
smile,
even when sad
this provokes the inner smile
to surface

take each day
as it's dealt
and be thankful for the wealth
that GOD gives

Now take a deeeeeeeeep __ meditative breath
you're alive -- aren't you?

Rajeevians  New Year wishing for  Rajeev Success

I wish Rajeev all the best in his lifee ahead..
may he get all the Happiness n Sucess ahead...
wish him all the very best for his upcoming moviess..
God Bless ur all Moviess will b Super Duper Hit...👍🏼👍🏼

u r getting married this Feb..aww

wish u  avery happy n blissed married lifee...😳😃

we all Love u Rajeev..
God Bless..
Keep Rocking n smiling alwzz
as its precious for all of us😳

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Love u ,
Ria..................😳
user Name is
krishnaria

A BOuQet Of Warm Wishes For YOu On New Year tO Say .. HOpe the New Year Brings YOu Happiness and MOments as WOnderful as yOu're .. May YOu Get Success In Every Path Of Life ...
Sendin' YOu My Heartfelt Wishes With JOy That Never Ends ...
     LOve YOu Rajeev from the Dept Of My Heart ...

With Love ...
SaDaf (Sherry)
user Name Sherry07

Hey Rajeev,

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year's memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it's done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.
NatluS

New Year wish
May Allah bless you with all the success and happiness in coming year. you will be getting married as well so i would like to wish you a very happy married life in advance. looking forward to see your movie soundtrack in cinema. since i have found this concept unique and thrilling. i am sure you r gonna go long way with this. All the best and God bless you.
Regards
Waniya_Fatima (Fatima)

All your wishes being granted.....is my only wish so that I always get to see that smile on your lips... that glint in your eyes....that glow on your face.....coz thats where my contentment lies!! Love you always Raj!!
sumaiya wahid

Faint   Zone

He is a God sent gift' we could never ask for anything more than this'

One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
"Since I feel so magnanimous,
I'd like to give you something, child."

He asked me what I wanted,
I said, "Oh, really nothing more,
You've done so much already."
He said, "That's what God is for."

"You have been pretty good," He said,
I know there's not much that you seek,
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete."

With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.

"This gift," God said, "You realize,
Bears some responsibility,
So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree...

"To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
The larger portion of your heart."

"Okay, God," I answered,
"Since in You, I always trust,
I'll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must."

To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God's asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That my share was more than half?

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU

You gave us reason to smile

To  just  keep looking at u

And forget all a our worries for a while
Your eyes showed us the heights of hooded intensity

Your heart filled with nothing but sensitivity

The kid behind those mature looks

Your naughtiness  wanting to emerge from every nook

Your touch decisions made us proud

Distinguishing  you in the crowd

Your belief n your conviction

Got  you  through every situation

Your honesty stole our hearts away

Just hearing your name made  our day
Seeing you brought twinkle in our eyes

Our mind  going blank n being  all smiles

The far away look  that came on our face

Thinking  n praying  for  your win in the race

The  race of life,the race of love,

The race of fate and the  race of luck

Just    wanted    to   thank     you

For all  that   you  have  bestowed on us

Love you !!!
the eyes of love

The most beautiful eyes in the earth
 your eyes speak
most sexiest eye ever

everybody  like his eyes
The eyes of love makes really it is truth and truth

Rajeev eyes most attractive and beautifu
l.

the eyes of love makes every person in  the
world beautiful n attractive.
Around the movement eyes magic his performances. HIS

hIS  eyes expression is soooo magic and most gorgeous
AamZing  his  every performances Rajeev his eyes movement and ASK 
ask more  silently.....

It is almost a definition of gentleman
to say he is one who never inflicts pain. he is  mainly occupied in merely removing the obstacles which hinder the free action of those about  him.
Th
e true gentleman carefully avoids whatever may  cause a jar or a jolt in the minds of those with whom he comes in contact. his great concern is to make everyone at his  ease and at home.
He has his eyess on all his company , he is tender towards the beautiful, gentle towards the distant, and merciful towards the absurd.

He always remembers to whom he is speaking  and guards against unsuitable allusions or topics which onay irritate.
He never  speaks of himself except when  compelled.
He has no ears for slander or gossip.
He is never mean or little indisputes

He is sooo down to earth
he is honest

Your most  Desirable man..

your most amazing person
 your king of heart .

your are someone  special
who believes in creating Rajeev
your own destiny
Every path you take,
bears the stamp of success
because you believe in your
 own worth.

The world would be a nicer place for everyone ,its true, if every body every where ,...Rajeev as nice as you for you
 for you warm the hearts of others by
the world around you, in a very special way.
with all my love for only your.....

will always be with me along with the best of wishes
for  only  you in my heart and mind and soul ...
  A  beautiful world filled with warm and  happy....

Rajeev  your are my life ..
your my heart ..
your my soul.....
If there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a difference,
to everything I do.

If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.

If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
it's you, my very special love,
my world, my life, my heart.

31.Farislovehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/854216
32.Nadia_mt: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=859327

33.Trups dii:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/862419
34.sunaina dii: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=869863
 35.Mehrunhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/875877
 36.Farheen: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/885589

62.Mona: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1306679
Anam: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1328554

64.varallika :https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1353593

66.Fizzylicious: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468222

67.SAHELIGSWM: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1508715

68.Neha: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1520909

69.anam_mehrun://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1533410

70.Naughty-beauty:https://india-forums.com_posts.asp?TID=1540667

71.caughtyourheart:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567772

.......72.      sonamlicious:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574441

Official Website - Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal Site News

Rajeev Khandelwal

1. Exclusive interview of Rajeev Khandelwal with a special message for RHF and its members.Check out mails and interview section!!!! Rajeevianz honored! ...
    rajeevianzhub.2forum
  2. rajeevianzhub forum

3. Twitter / RajeevianzHub Forum: First look of PETER GAYA K ...

First look of PETER GAYA KAAM SE - https://***urlremoved***/2wv2766.
    twitter.com/RKzHub/status/22454775798 
  4. Twitter / RajeevianzHub Forum: Sunleyna Episode-1 updated ...

Sunleyna Episode-1 updated! https://***urlremoved***/323nruk.
    twitter.com/RKzHub/status/17074175017 - Cached
    Show more results from twitter.com
  5. rajeevianzhub Photobucket album. ... lekha_washington.jpg image by ...
    s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/rajeevianzhub/?mediafilter... - Cached
    Show more results from photobucket.com

Rajeev khandelwal popularity sky high

look at this
RK community in orkut
his fan club

Rajeev Khandelwal (eX-SUJAL)-his fan31,253 members

Category: Arts & Entertainment (31,253) Location: Pakistan
His sauve personality, intense eyes and sincere performance as Sujal Garewal in the tele-serial Kaahin To Hoga has catapulted him to fame and won him a horde of female fans. Meet Rajeev Khandelwal who...

? Rajeev Khandelwal ??

Category: Arts & Entertainment (20,912) Location: India

Rajeev Khandelwal

Category: Arts & Entertainment (7,806) Location: India

Rajeev Khandelwal FANZ!!!!!!!!

Category: Individuals (7,481)

V Luv Rajeev(ex-sujal)

Category: Arts & Entertainment (7,225)

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL - rocks

Category: Arts & Entertainment (3,491)

Rajeev Khandelwal's Fan Club

Category: Arts & Entertainment (3,088)

I luV suJaL (1,646 members)

The rajeev khandelwal (1,765 members)

All fans of rajeev and his lovers can join this comunity

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL(SUJAL) (1,529 members)

please join this community of rajeev khandelwal(sujal and enjoy

V Luv Rajeev(ex-sujal) (7,225 members)

Name :

Rajeev Khandelwal's Fan Club (3,088 members)

This community is for those who love Rajeev Khandelwal(Ex-Sujal Garewal)

Rajeev khandelwal (1,339 members)

A COMMUNITY OF RAJEEV KHANDELWAL A HEARTROB OF INDIAN TELEVISION INDUSTRY

Rajeev Khandelwal (7,806 members)

Rajeev Khandelwal FANZ!!!!!!!! (7,480 members)

Rajeev Khandelwal--Aamir (1,287 members)

Rajeev Khandelwal's Fan Club (1,600 members)

Rajeev Khandelwal Fan Club (1,487 members)

Rajeev Khandelwal (721 members)

Rajeev Khandelwal The Handsome Hunk Of I

RAJIV KHANDELWAL FAN CLUB (2,310 members)

Hi this is RAJIV KHANDELWAL fan club.Anyone who loves RAJIV can join this community.

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL - rocks (3,491 members)

rajeev khandelwal (1,236 members)

ALL FAN'S OF RAJEEV KHANDELWAL SHOULD JOIN THIS

My love RAJEEV KHANDELWAL (2,464 members)

e. Whenever I return her smile, she blushes which makes me happy.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING TO KEEP THE FC, NEAT AND TIDY:

1. Please avoid double or triple quoting say it like
@ Nram
@ nidhi 

Members can quote thrice but more than thrice quoting is not allowed 

2. Please only one person write the captions for any pic

3. Please avoid repetition of pics for Caption

4. Please avoid saying hello or welcome posts

5. Please discuss Rajeev in every of ur replies

6.Discussion about SK can be done but plzz do avoid discussing RA in the FC

7. Similarly,do discuss RN but do avoid topics related to RP 

8. If there is any disagreement regarding any post of any member in the FC then the members should first bring the matter to the RKFC Management Team before reporting the post to the moderators. Unnecessary warnings in the fc are not wanted. 

9. No one should open new RK FC or any Fc relating to Rajeev Khandelwal without informing the Management team and getting a yes form them. this is to avoid
multiplicity of FCs and clash between members regarding the new Fc.

Plzz keep the Fc clean and a warning free Fc.

This measures are just to avoid unexpected fights and chaos and warnings over here...ur co-operation is sincerely expected

Regards

RK  member of the month

Sherry
oliveya

Most Active Member in RK FC

Most Active Member

sherry
Oliveya
fatima-waniya
Sumaiya wahid

New  member  enter in RK FC
krishnaria