Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

TB-Sanaya shares her U.S tour experience (Page 2)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Awww.... My gal... Hug  Cool   Love you Sanaya and take ur time honey.. You deserve this break... Thumbs Up  Hug   Just want u to be happy and relaxed as always.. Embarrassed  No hurries... Embarrassed
Candy I wish we get an article of Mohit,s as well Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Fairy m happy that we got Sanaya's article and m hopeful that soon we'll get Mohit's aticle too.. Embarrassed 

N am sooo happy that she does'nt say much about her private life..  A bubbly chirpy person but a very private person from inside... Clap  Heart  Thats my Sanaya Irani... Cool
Soo Right Candy Big smileand I remeber in one of her previous interviews,she clearly mentioned that she,s more of a Private person Embarrassed and that,s what I really like abt her Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizin

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Fianally article came about Sanaya.I agree with her she had been done lot of hard work for 3 years.She deserves this break.I wish she comes  with another nice show very soon after compleating her vacation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesXaashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
And you know wat fairy..  She even took no breaks during the whole 2 1/2 years of mjht.. Just think of it.. Hoew tiresome it must have been for her.. Ouch  Working in fever, back pain, and wat not... Ouch  And now i know she must be enjoying the fullest of her vacations... Embarrassed  Thats what i always wanted for my angel.. Some chilling out and rest for a few days atleast... Embarrassed

I know m craving for her and Mohit to come onscreen together again.. But at the same time.. I can wait till my angel enjoys her wel-deserved break... Big smile Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 28 December 2010 at 6:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERXDevilsDesireXP.SrinivasAnam...XSilentWishesXaashizin

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
After each interview, She makes me wonder how great she is!  Sanaya Irani rocks! Like always she knows what to do and what to say. Glad to know that she had a great time in USA. Aww its sad that she didn't sign any project, well all i can say is Sanaya Irani knows what to do when! She rocks! Hope the coming year adds more success in your lifeEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_Saashizin

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

And you know wat fairy..  She is the took no breaks during the whole 2 1/2 years of mjht.. Just think of it.. Hoew tiresome it must have been for her.. Ouch  Working in fever, back pain, and wat not... Ouch  And now i know she must be enjoting the fullest of her vacations... Embarrassed  Thats what i always wanted for my angel.. Some chilling out and rest for a few days atleast... Embarrassed

I know m craving for her and Mohit to come onscreen together again.. But at the same time.. I can wait till my angel enjoys her wel-deserved break... Big smile Embarrassed
I agree.She Hates crying Ouch but still for her char,she had to cry in several shots UnhappyShe is tuly an Angel and She really desrved this vacation Embarrassedand I hope to see her in a nice Project in future Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Saashizin

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

And you know wat fairy..  She is the took no breaks during the whole 2 1/2 years of mjht.. Just think of it.. Hoew tiresome it must have been for her.. Ouch  Working in fever, back pain, and wat not... Ouch  And now i know she must be enjoting the fullest of her vacations... Embarrassed  Thats what i always wanted for my angel.. Some chilling out and rest for a few days atleast... Embarrassed

I agree.She Hates crying Ouch but still for her char,she had to cry in several shots UnhappyShe is tuly an Angel and She really desrved this vacation Embarrassedand I hope to see her in a nice Project in future Big smile

Soo true hon... Big smile Embarrassed  And guess wat... We are spamming again.. LOL LOL I think now we should do that in mansion... LOL

XDevilsDesireXaashizin

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Soo true hon... Big smile Embarrassed  And guess wat... We are spamming again.. LOL LOL I think now we should do that in mansion... LOL
OOoops LOLOkay we willl move to Mansion Embarrassed

CandYlicious_Saashizin

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

After each interview, She makes me wonder how great she is!  Sanaya Irani rocks! Like always she knows what to do and what to say. Glad to know that she had a great time in USA. Aww its sad that she didn't sign any project, well all i can say is Sanaya Irani knows what to do when! She rocks! Hope the coming year adds more success in your lifeEmbarrassed

@red; Beauuutifuly written nishu... Cool Cool Cool Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXaashizin

Go to top