Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [28/12-Epi 43] (Page 3)

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Loved every bit of todays episode Big smile
Felt really bad for Arjun when i heard his step-dad say soo much about him, but hes left the house now so it okay!

I loved the phone convo between Arjun and Arohi, you could tell Arohi was relieved to hear his his voice, but just didn't want to accept she wanted to talk to him

And the best bit

Arjun said I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming

Cant wait till tomorrows episode now Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx.Jane..

chillwithKMH Newbie
chillwithKMH
chillwithKMH

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was very good!.  Especially the last scene.  Karan and Kritika did a fabulous job Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Luved everythng abt  yesterday's episode...ClapThumbs Up it was awesum !!
Hate arjun's dad..AngryAngryAngry..khadoos AngryAngry..bt his sis is really sweet !Smile
And Specially luved the way arjun said ''I LOVE U'' to arohi..awww..tht was soo sweet! HugHug ...luv u arjun Big smile muah Heart
Gud to see shefali again...nd yay she's supporting arjun..Dancinggr88 work shefali ! luv u!
nw cant wait...to see wat arjun will do fr arohi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Over all..the episode was awesum Thumbs Up cant wait fr today's epi
Smile

Also, waiting fr karanika's performance on 31st..super excited Big smile

All the best Karan bhaiyya nd Kritz dii..luv u both..muah HugHugHugHugHeart

KARANIKA , ARJUHI ND KMH ROCK !!!!! THEY R THE BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!! EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
great episode.....really ...todays episode proved that kmh 2 is diff than kmh 1 though some scenes or some things r repetetive...but kmh 2 has its own flavour.......
..finally we see our arjun leaving the lion's den.....loved the parting scene btw rudra and arjun...and the BG they played aww made me cry .....excellent acting and expressions and body language by karan and mohan kapoor..!!!....also loved the bro-sis part...so touchy...karan's voice modulation was perfect here....(was feeling bad for rashi..Unhappy)
anyways loved the flashback scenes of arohi...kritz was good here..:)...finally she is realising that she has already accepted arjun to be her life partner...and that cheeku  calling amrit mom..Angry...dun worry arjun wont let u call for a long time..LOL..

loved the scene where the three freinds were parting..aww arjun said makrand to take care of billu..''chota hai'..awwEmbarrassed...

next scene was the best ...loved arjuhi convo here....unlike last season where arjun had left all his riches to help arohi fulfill her dream here arjun once again left everything but this time to win arohi not to help her..he left the bad path and is on his way to fulfill his dream of winning arohi...unlike in season 1 there was hardly any contact btw arjuhi but here we see that arjun wud not stop calling aro from that day..Heart it....

and just saw the new promo...looks like arjun is going to be cheeku's bodyguard which means we will get arjuhi scenes...lets see how the creatives present it ..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSmushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
updated mine on page 1

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

great episode.....really ...todays episode proved that kmh 2 is diff than kmh 1 though some scenes or some things r repetetive...but kmh 2 has its own flavour.......
..finally we see our arjun leaving the lion's den.....loved the parting scene btw rudra and arjun...and the BG they played aww made me cry .....excellent acting and expressions and body language by karan and mohan kapoor..!!!....also loved the bro-sis part...so touchy...karan's voice modulation was perfect here....(was feeling bad for rashi..Unhappy)
anyways loved the flashback scenes of arohi...kritz was good here..:)...finally she is realising that she has already accepted arjun to be her life partner...and that cheeku  calling amrit mom..Angry...dun worry arjun wont let u call for a long time..LOL..

loved the scene where the three freinds were parting..aww arjun said makrand to take care of billu..''chota hai'..awwEmbarrassed...

next scene was the best ...loved arjuhi convo here....unlike last season where arjun had left all his riches to help arohi fulfill her dream here arjun once again left everything but this time to win arohi not to help her..he left the bad path and is on his way to fulfill his dream of winning arohi...unlike in season 1 there was hardly any contact btw arjuhi but here we see that arjun wud not stop calling aro from that day..Heart it....

and just saw the new promo...looks like arjun is going to be cheeku's bodyguard which means we will get arjuhi scenes...lets see how the creatives present it ..Wink
yay olly....ClapClap..LOL..u rote ur take for yesterday's epi..Hug...do rite ur take on today's epi too...Embarrassed
and i agree abt seaon 1 and 2...in season 2 arjun left everythin...for arohi..so he can b by her side..help her fulfill her dream...and give her all the happiness..and nw in season 2...arjun left the bad world...because of his sis...and he left this world so he can prove himself to the world...so he can gain the trust of the world and arohi...Embarrassed....love u arjun...and love u Karan..4 maing arjun so unique...HeartDay Dreaming
and yhh after so long i heard the BG used 4 dk-arjun in yesterday's emotuonal scene between arjun-RPS...made me cry too...but it had the feel of a dad-son relationship..and den the hug...it was a sweet scene...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and love the concern arjun has for his friends..esp Billu because he is chota..Embarrassed...arjun u r too cute and sweet....TongueEmbarrassed
i also loved kritz flashback scene....in that excuse we got to see arjuhi scenes...WinkEmbarrassed

rasika_DSmushiroxx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

updated mine on page 1

Aww!! So sweet of you Pooja!Hug And I don't want your Mom to tear you in a zillion piecesLOL

Awesome take as usual!! 
Chiku chewing his tie was priceless. Had he not been such a kabab mein haddi in Arjuhi's life, I would've actually found him to be pretty adorable. But too bad for him, he's way too mean to Arjun, so I hate him. There!Angry
Ya, even I noticed that Romit is missing but then, he is most of the timesD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSmushiroxxAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

Go to top