India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [28/12-Epi 43] (Page 2)

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Luved today epi.super luved d hug btw rudra n arjun.bg at that instant made it more touching.liked arjuhi convo.m in luv wid arjun confidence.its very unique.i never saw in any movie or serial this kind of trust.hats off to arjun.abt arohi i think she is doing right according to her character sketch.she is not mature.she dont know she is playing with her own life.she is not suffering so much bcoz she herself is not fully aware of her own feeling.hats off to creative to give real touch to arohi character.i m loving kmh a lot.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-GURASH14Pranii-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
luvd todaes epi... N best part was d convo of arjuhi... Mein tumhe ye batane ke liye fne kia hai ki mein ab sirf arjun hun... N dat proposing part was best .. I liked it... Clap

karan kritka...doing fab job...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-GURASH14Pranii-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Luved today's episode....

So Arjun left Singhanias today...loved the bro-sis convo...Arjun-Billu-Makrand scene was also very sweet...arjun was so sweet when he told Makrand to take care of Billu "Chota hain...khayal rakhna"Smile

Arjun-Arohi's phone convo was the best part...I am all fida over arjun..haiyye...finally he said "I luv u" to arohiEmbarrassed

Luved each and every dialogue of Arjuhi here...

Ansu-Sawal bhi, jawab bhiTongue

Arohi: Tum mujhe phone karna kab band karoge?
Arjun: Maine yahi batane ke liye tumhe phone kiya ke aaj se main tumhe kabhi phone karna band nahi karungaLOLEmbarrassed
Arohi: Arjun aur Arohi ka naam kabhi ek saath nahi jud sakta...yeh namumkeen hain
Arjun: main namumkeen ko mumkeen banaungaClapmain tumhe phir se paunga arohiTongue

But I am a bit angry on Arohi...why she is not trusting himCry but she is not totally at fault...I am very excited for the future track...All the best Arjun for ur mission 'Winning back my love'Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniimushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

0 ma god  i can't belive ki maine kitne joro se taali mari  ARJUN-AROHI ki convo k dauran LOLheheheheh thank god no1 was aroundTongue ...hayeeeeee? ...kya moment thaDay Dreaming
   AROHI:-)tum muje yeh batao tum fone karna kab band karoge...?
ARJUN:-) haan maine tumhe yahi batana k lie fone kiya hai ki main tumhe fone karna kabhi band nai karunga n end me AROHI ek aur baat jo mai
ne tumhe nahi bola ..

"I LOVE U AROHI"
 HeartHeart...bless bless u both it was ROCKIN ARJUHI ? HOPE everything goes well
wid ARJUHI* awww still got huge winky smile on ma face..gosh i m blushin!!!!! ARJUN TUM KITNE H__A__U__T HO!!!!!Embarrassed
WINXWink  LUFFF UUU ?
GURAS

KARANIKA ROXXXX*

Edited by GURASH14 - 28 December 2010 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniirasika_DSmushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Edited mine on the main postEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniimushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare
arohi's mind can't stop thinking about arjun.....the moments spent with him......his happiness, his anger n his pain.........all those thoughts have captured arohi's mind........she cant get rid of them no matter how hard she tries.......
Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.  ~Author Unknown
arjun packs his bag.....walks down the stairs.......meets his family n takes their leave......rudra giving him the permission to go away from the house n also telling him that the doors of this house r always open for him..........Stern Smile 
rashi as always gives her sincere blessings to arjun.who then leaves that pit-hole..(yaaaaaayyyDancing)
billu n makrand........sweet friends want to join arjun in his new journey but arjun says that he has to travel alone from here......

Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.  ~David Byrne

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.  ~Emily Bront

arjun wants to start his new journey by listening to arohi's vice..........

n then the sweetest confession......I LOVE U AROHI..........the highlight of the show........ClapClapClap 

Out of all the people I've ever met, you're the one who makes me draw those silly little hearts on my papers.  ~Author Unknown

arohi still not believing arjun but i guess shefali is there to give her the push........when everyone else is trying to seperate arjuhi.......u rock shefali....Thumbs Up

shefali predicted that the coming 7 days will again change arohi's life .......n arjun deciding to win world's trust in order to regain arohi's trust

True love stories never have endings.  ~Richard Bach

thats al;l from me........

today's epi fro  my POV went to arjun for sure.......what a fab piece of acting.......ClapClapClap

arohi is my sweetheart forever......the bi she played....she did it perfectly..... but today arjun's dialogues were more passionate then arohi....

anyways arohi u were superb......ClapClapClap

@everyone....awesome takes.....Clap

madhurameshanrasika_DSPraniiAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

After watching the episode I felt like Arjun should sing  (no idea which movie, but some antakshri song Tongue)

Zindagi  har  kadam ek nayi jung hai
                      jeet jaayenge hum , jeet jaayenge hum
                      tum agar sang hai...

Arohi start supporting him now,  why are u punishing him and urself when u are aware he might be telling the truth. 

@neethi - awesome take ClapClap

I have to read the rest yet  and also watch yday's episode  Ouch

Edited by kavyasam - 28 December 2010 at 1:52pm

Praniirasika_DSmushiroxxAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
great post guys :)) still missing some members, hope they come soon.

i'm still downloading the epi,dont know if ican watch it today itslef.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSmushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

Go to top