Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Luved today's episode....

So Arjun left Singhanias today...loved the bro-sis convo...Arjun-Billu-Makrand scene was also very sweet...arjun was so sweet when he told Makrand to take care of Billu "Chota hain...khayal rakhna"😊

Arjun-Arohi's phone convo was the best part...I am all fida over arjun..haiyye...finally he said "I luv u" to arohi😳

Luved each and every dialogue of Arjuhi here...

Ansu-Sawal bhi, jawab bhiπŸ˜›

Arohi: Tum mujhe phone karna kab band karoge?
Arjun: Maine yahi batane ke liye tumhe phone kiya ke aaj se main tumhe kabhi phone karna band nahi karungaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Arohi: Arjun aur Arohi ka naam kabhi ek saath nahi jud sakta...yeh namumkeen hain
Arjun: main namumkeen ko mumkeen banaungaπŸ‘main tumhe phir se paunga arohiπŸ˜›

But I am a bit angry on Arohi...why she is not trusting him😭 but she is not totally at fault...I am very excited for the future track...All the best Arjun for ur mission 'Winning back my love'😳

GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

0 ma god  i can't belive ki maine kitne joro se taali mari  ARJUN-AROHI ki convo k dauran πŸ˜†heheheheh thank god no1 was aroundπŸ˜› ...hayeeeeee? ...kya moment tha😍
   AROHI:-)tum muje yeh batao tum fone karna kab band karoge...?
ARJUN:-) haan maine tumhe yahi batana k lie fone kiya hai ki main tumhe fone karna kabhi band nai karunga n end me AROHI ek aur baat jo mai
ne tumhe nahi bola ..

"I LOVE U AROHI"
 β€οΈβ€οΈ...bless bless u both it was ROCKIN ARJUHI ? HOPE everything goes well
wid ARJUHI* awww still got huge winky smile on ma face..gosh i m blushin!!!!! ARJUN TUM KITNE H__A__U__T HO!!!!!😳
WINXπŸ˜‰  LUFFF UUU ?
GURAS

KARANIKA ROXXXX*
Edited by GURASH14 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited mine on the main post😳
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare
arohi's mind can't stop thinking about arjun.....the moments spent with him......his happiness, his anger n his pain.........all those thoughts have captured arohi's mind........she cant get rid of them no matter how hard she tries.......
Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.  ~Author Unknown
arjun packs his bag.....walks down the stairs.......meets his family n takes their leave......rudra giving him the permission to go away from the house n also telling him that the doors of this house r always open for him..........😳 
rashi as always gives her sincere blessings to arjun.who then leaves that pit-hole..(yaaaaaayyy)
billu n makrand........sweet friends want to join arjun in his new journey but arjun says that he has to travel alone from here......

Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.  ~David Byrne

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.  ~Emily Bront

arjun wants to start his new journey by listening to arohi's vice..........

n then the sweetest confession......I LOVE U AROHI..........the highlight of the show........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Out of all the people I've ever met, you're the one who makes me draw those silly little hearts on my papers.  ~Author Unknown

arohi still not believing arjun but i guess shefali is there to give her the push........when everyone else is trying to seperate arjuhi.......u rock shefali....πŸ‘πŸΌ

shefali predicted that the coming 7 days will again change arohi's life .......n arjun deciding to win world's trust in order to regain arohi's trust

True love stories never have endings.  ~Richard Bach

thats al;l from me........

today's epi fro  my POV went to arjun for sure.......what a fab piece of acting.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

arohi is my sweetheart forever......the bi she played....she did it perfectly..... but today arjun's dialogues were more passionate then arohi....

anyways arohi u were superb......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@everyone....awesome takes.....πŸ‘

kavyasam thumbnail

After watching the episode I felt like Arjun should sing  (no idea which movie, but some antakshri song πŸ˜›)

Zindagi  har  kadam ek nayi jung hai
                      jeet jaayenge hum , jeet jaayenge hum
                      tum agar sang hai...

Arohi start supporting him now,  why are u punishing him and urself when u are aware he might be telling the truth. 

@neethi - awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

I have to read the rest yet  and also watch yday's episode 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post guys :)) still missing some members, hope they come soon.

i'm still downloading the epi,dont know if ican watch it today itslef.
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved every bit of todays episode πŸ˜ƒ
Felt really bad for Arjun when i heard his step-dad say soo much about him, but hes left the house now so it okay!

I loved the phone convo between Arjun and Arohi, you could tell Arohi was relieved to hear his his voice, but just didn't want to accept she wanted to talk to him

And the best bit

Arjun said I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜

Cant wait till tomorrows episode now πŸ˜‰
chillwithKMH thumbnail
Today's episode was very good!.  Especially the last scene.  Karan and Kritika did a fabulous job πŸ‘
pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luved everythng abt  yesterday's episode...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ it was awesum !!
Hate arjun's dad..😑😑😑..khadoos 😑😑..bt his sis is really sweet !😊
And Specially luved the way arjun said ''I LOVE U'' to arohi..awww..tht was soo sweet! πŸ€—πŸ€— ...luv u arjun πŸ˜ƒ muah ❀️
Gud to see shefali again...nd yay she's supporting arjun..gr88 work shefali ! luv u!
nw cant wait...to see wat arjun will do fr arohi 😳😳
Over all..the episode was awesum πŸ‘πŸΌ cant wait fr today's epi
😊

Also, waiting fr karanika's performance on 31st..super excited πŸ˜ƒ

All the best Karan bhaiyya nd Kritz dii..luv u both..muah πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

KARANIKA , ARJUHI ND KMH ROCK !!!!! THEY R THE BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!! 😳😍😍
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great episode.....really ...todays episode proved that kmh 2 is diff than kmh 1 though some scenes or some things r repetetive...but kmh 2 has its own flavour.......
..finally we see our arjun leaving the lion's den.....loved the parting scene btw rudra and arjun...and the BG they played aww made me cry .....excellent acting and expressions and body language by karan and mohan kapoor..!!!....also loved the bro-sis part...so touchy...karan's voice modulation was perfect here....(was feeling bad for rashi..πŸ˜”)
anyways loved the flashback scenes of arohi...kritz was good here..:)...finally she is realising that she has already accepted arjun to be her life partner...and that cheeku  calling amrit mom..😑...dun worry arjun wont let u call for a long time..πŸ˜†..

loved the scene where the three freinds were parting..aww arjun said makrand to take care of billu..''chota hai'..aww😳...

next scene was the best ...loved arjuhi convo here....unlike last season where arjun had left all his riches to help arohi fulfill her dream here arjun once again left everything but this time to win arohi not to help her..he left the bad path and is on his way to fulfill his dream of winning arohi...unlike in season 1 there was hardly any contact btw arjuhi but here we see that arjun wud not stop calling aro from that day..❀️ it....

and just saw the new promo...looks like arjun is going to be cheeku's bodyguard which means we will get arjuhi scenes...lets see how the creatives present it ..πŸ˜‰