Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [28/12-Epi 43]

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraAnkita004madhurameshanGURASH14arshravishiviloveskmhAllwaysindiantanu111apinkyfrkaranikarasika_DSPranii-Zeenat-kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
me reserving den..LOL...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-mushiroxxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
reserved Big smileLOL

and thank u Neethi for opening the thread today Big smile im glad someone new opened today Smile

Edited:
ok i am in a hurry and since Neethi wanted me to update here i will ROFL sorry couldn't do it yesterday I was so tired I just passed out at night...ok it will be short cuz I have to get ready and go shopping Dancing

I loved how Cheeku got so scared when Lovedeep was scaring him ROFL he started to chew on his tie ROFLROFL and I adored Arohi when all she could think about was her days with Arjun even when her mom is talking about her wedding clothes which is the best part for a girl at her wedding, yet she was not interested Tongue

Somebody go slap that Kumud for me Censored how dare she talk to Arjun like that? Cry I hate that he just listens to what everyone says, Arjun why are you so good?? Cry and that Rudra!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry good for nothing that man is!!! he has no heart and I felt no affection when he was talking nicely to Arjun because he didn't mean it, he has every intention to bring Arjun back and break his relationship with Arohi later on AngryAngryAngry

Rashi Hug Billu Hug Makrand Hug they are my favorites!!! they have such a big heart and I love them so much! they are the best people for Arjun they will always be with him, I really am going to miss watching their scenes Embarrassed

Have you all noticed? Romit is never a part of all these family meetings? I mean when Rudra Kumud Mickey Mouse and Mr. Silent Jignesh were there together, Romit was missing, he too is very close to Arjun he would never do anything bad for him Embarrassed I wish we had brotherly scenes too Big smile

I hated one line of Rudra's that Arjun is a weapon not a person AngryCry he is such a cold hearted person!!! I just hate him!! AngryAngry

Arjun and Arohi's conversation Day DreamingBlushing I was in awwe of Arjun when he said he wants to hear Arohi's voice before stepping into his new life Day Dreaming she is his good luck charm Embarrassed and then at the end when he says I have called to let you know I will not stop calling you ClapClap perfect reply to her question ClapClap and then the I love you Day Dreaming finally Mr. Arjun said it Day Dreaming

Shefali Hug you deserve more than these many hugs!!!! you are the Star in Arjuhi's life Embarrassed I disagree with you Arohi, Arjun really does love you ClapClap good job girl!!! i knew there was a reason why I love you alot!!! Heart

Rudra once again played his cards and made sure Arjun didn't get a job Angry but he is also Arjun...he knows how to beat the rules of the game!!! and he did Embarrassed

ok i was gonna do a short one but i guess that didn't happen LOL ok gotta hurry, before mom comes and slices me in chote chote pieces, ok not really but kehnein main kya jaata hai? LOLLOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 December 2010 at 1:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
edited :
hi guys
        "ore manvo thu tho bawra hai"  fynally used dis song fr arjuhi n nw i began to love dis song......till den it reminded me d old mooli scenes n prasha ufffffffAngryatleaast dey showed omantic scenes as flashbacksss
n i hate all d singhanias Angry except rashi n her babe Wink
hw disusting dey wanna use arjun fr deir benefit !! stp pplAngryn rudra s gonna b against ajun !!
bt our hero s nt gonna b back to d dark wrld Smile
coz his arohi will nt let him go lyk datEmbarrassed
loved each n every scene Smile
arjun rashi billu makranth aweeeeeee so sweet gd bro-sis n brosssss bondingSmile
loved d way arjun said to makrath to take care of billu ...as he s small aweeeeeCry
n nayi duniya....... arjun wanted to hear arohi's voice in dis new wrld where arjuhi name can b written!!
loved d convo btw arjuhi........ hw many tymes she tried to make him give upShockedbt everythng in vain infrnt of arjun's strong determinationBig smile
yes he was damn sure dat ARJUN n AROHI can be rewritn as ARJUHI EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
HAWWWWWWWW swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeettttttttt ??Day DreamingDay Dreaming
       Arjun fynally said "ILOVE U AROHI" HeartHeart
haye hayeDancingnw cant w8 fr wats next.........
 glad to c shefali backkkkkkkkTonguethnk god arohi dint cal gouri to say abt wat arjun said !!!!Ouch
so dat means arohi doesnt wana hear anythng bad abt arjun LOLLOL
shefali only knw arjuhi !!! n am sure dat she wnt let arohi to do tihs shaadi Dancing
ma shweet shefaliHug
        nw arjun go n gt ur arohi baclkkkkkk fast !!
den only we can c some precious arjuhi momentsssssLOL

Edited by aparna4karanika - 29 December 2010 at 1:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Again A Fabulous Episode Clap Totally Loved It Heart  Arohi Is Still Pretending To Not Loving Arjun But She Can't Stop Thinking About Him LOL Soo Swweeeeeet Blushing Even She's Feeling Sad Coz Arjun Was Getting Beated And It Hurts Her Ouch The Funny Part Wiv Bua Testing Chikku And Scaring Him Was Too GoodLOL Chikku's Expressions Was Hilarious ..Worth To Watch ROFL Hope We'll See Him Again After His BreakUp With Arohi LOL Hated The Scene When Arjun's Mom And His Dad Were Talking About Arjun's Leaving OuchIt Seems  Like They Were Talking About Their Servant Or Slave Angry
Billu And Makrand Have Left Noow Confused Buut Also Wanna See Them Supporting Arjun 
Soo Sweet Of Him When He Say " Billu Ka Khayal Rakhna "Embarrassed To Makrand ..Woow Embarrassed I Have Never See A Guy Like Arjun In My Whole Life And Even In The Dramas StarHe Is The The Lonely Hero Who Never Get Fed Up ....So Patient ,Loving , Caring And His Love Is Unconditionnel EmbarrassedBlushing ..So Unique Day Dreaming......... When He Said The World Seems Beautiful And Wants To Start His Life Listening Arohi's Voice ...I Was Like Haaaaaye ***FAINT
And After That " I LOVE YOU AROHI  " I Am Gonna Die Noow LOL
 The Last But Not The Least Aro-Shefali's Convo Was Awesome Star Shefali Is A True Friend 
Always Here For Arohi And Hopefully She's Here ..Clap....Not Like This Gauri Angry
Even Shefali Understands That Arjun Loves Aro But She Doesn't Wanna Admit it Ouch
Anywaays .....She Is Still Thinking Arjun Is A Liar But Nooo Yoour Wrong Sweetiie Smile
Arjun Is The Best For Yoou And You Are Made For Each Other Star Just WAIT & Watch Silly
In 7 Daays ARJUHI's Reunion Paaaaakki Party

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 28 December 2010 at 10:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroramadhurameshanrasika_DSPraniiaparna4karanika-Zeenat-mushiroxxObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Res ! LOL
*Edited*

I think 2day's epi was kinda nice !

Likes -
- I really liked the start wer in arohi is re-collecting all the momntz she spnt with Arjun and i also loved the BG song Iktara it soo was appt. !!! 
- Then wen Arohi's bua was pulling Chiku's leg,  was a lott of fun !!!! I was only seein chikus xprssins dey were just 2 hillarousss !! And now i don't think he need any bodygrd cauze he has changed !! Embarrassed
- And i also like the convo. between Arjun-Billu-Makrand, Arjun-Arohi and Arohi-Shifali !!!! 

The A-B-M convo. was really nice and touching yaar.. Dey really care a lot for arjun and even arjun feels the same.... N billu is soo sweet he hugged Arjun so sweetly ! Embarrassed
Now wat shld i say abt the Arjun-Arohi convo mannn !!! Arjun sirf Arjun rocked itt !!!!! Luvd it wen he said I LOVE YOU AROHI !!!! Oye Hoyee !!! 

And last but not the least Arohi-Shifali was also realllyyy nicee !!!!!! Shifali has soo much trust on Arjun and i loved dat !!!! In seven day he changes Her life and now in sevendat he will change his self !! Day Dreaming

Dislikes - 
- Rudra's plan and wen he called the guy who arjun had got 2 for the intrvw ! 
- And Arjun's Mom !!! Angry

Edited by -Zeenat- - 28 December 2010 at 9:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroramadhurameshanPraniimushiroxxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

shaaly Newbie
shaaly
shaaly

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
awsome aceting love you karan and kritz god bless youBig smile

garvitaaroraPranii-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I super liked 2day's epi...fst i lvd wat rudra did, though he is thinking dat arjun wil cum bak, bt m damn sure dat arjun wil survive successfully widout "singhania" surname... Da convo b/w arjohi was too gud. Arjun was so confident while xpressing his luv...:) all in all a wonderful epi..made me remember kmh1 n luv dis. Though da story is cmpltly diff. But v keep getting da flavour of season 1

garvitaaroraPranii-Zeenat-mushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

Go to top