Tere Liye

~~Tere Liye Picture Gallery # 2~~ NO COMMENTS - Page 51

ayushi_lnmdjian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya to enter Odhani

Well-known television actress Garima Bhatnagar, who was last seen in STAR Plus's Tere Liye as Ananya, is back on television with STAR One's prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani.

She will be playing the role of Priya, who loves to stay in her dream world. She is inspired by none other than Simran's character from the most romantic movie ever, Dilwale Dhulaniyaa Le Jaayenge. Totally filmi, Priya akla Simran will soon be seen on the show, in Mumbai, searching for her dream man. We catch up with Priya in a heart-to-heart chat.

What do like the most about Priya's character?
The character is very fresh. Priya is a very innocent girl, who loves to be in her own dream world. She is very filmi, and knows all of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogues from Dilwale Dhulaniya Le Jaayenge, like 'Bade bade deshon main aisi choti baatein hoti hain'. She mouths such dialogues a lot.

What prompted you to take up this character?
It's very different from what I have played in my past shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Tere Liye. The character is not loud, but is that of a sweet, nave girl, who believes that her dream man will come to marry her.

Do you agree that when a person is hurting inside, they tend to lash out at others?
I don't think so. The ability to accept things varies from person to person. For example, I am very quiet and don't get angry easily, as I can't fight or argue with people.

What does love mean to you?
For me, love is something like SRK says: 'Jab pyaar hoga to violin bajega, hawaayein chalengi, dupatta udega!'Totally filmi.

What did you dream when you came to Mumbai? Has the city lived upto your expectations?
Currently, I am just excited to be a part of college life. Time alone will tell whether this city, called dream city by many, has lived up to my expectations or not.

What do you look forward to in life?
I am just looking for my dream man, who will love me loads. I want to get settled in life with him in a very filmi style.

What do you think about Shaan-Khanak as a couple?
They are a perfect couple, made for each other. I admire them as a couple.

How was it meeting your room-mates, Khanak and Khushi? What do you think of them?
Khanak is a very sweet and understanding girl, while Khushi is very ambitious and very upfront.

What is most endearing feature of Rang Badalti Odhani?
The show has now taken a new twist with the entry of all the youngsters. From a family drama, it has become a youthful show, just like the famous TV series Friends. I hope the audiences love this new, young look.

What are the similarities and differences between Garima and Priya?
I am not as filmi as Priya is.Priya is still looking for her dream man, while I have got my dream man. I am married to him. Other than these dissimilarities, we have stuff in common too. We are both very innocent, sweet and love wearing sober-coloured clothes.

Which iconic STAR One shows you love to watch? Why?
I feel Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai had the perfect star cast in comedy. It was one of the best comedy shows on Indian television. I loved the characters, especially Monisha and Maya Sarabhai.

What does love mean to you, personally?
For me, love is my husband – Anurag Nigam.

Has Mumbai helped you to realise your personal dreams? Are there more dreams in store?
Yes, of course. Since I have come to Mumbai, I have been lucky to get work. For that, I would like to thank Ekta Kapoor, who has given me different roles in her shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi,and Tere Liye. I hope the dreams never end.

How does it feel to be back on television after Tere Liye?
It feels great. I believe in starting afresh in any new television show, and so, I am looking forward to this show.

After Tere Liye, what kept you busy?
My family and their needs, which is very important for every married woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aisha_1992

APK PhotoShoot Pictures Without Tags by me (Senorita)

important note: whenever or whereever u used pictures, U HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO ME.. its necessary. and i really mean it..
if u post in FB or your profile picture in FB, then also u hve to give credit to me..

i know im not good in editing, i tried for the first time, did for me , then i thought i shre with her fans.. looks ugly na? not necessary to use these pics u can tag pictures.. i just made and sharing with you
trust me its was very hard and diificult.. so hve no idea how i edit😆

important note: whenever or whereever u used pictures, U HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO ME.. its necessary. and i really mean it..
if u post in FB or your profile picture in FB, then also u hve to give credit to me..

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: khajju

AS..Senorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
by Vandy

AS..Senorita thumbnail