India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Does Suhana know?

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged

We've seen in the last few weeks that Suhana has fallen in love with Ishaan Embarrassed, but I wanted to know, does she know it? Is she still confused about why she's feeling so jealous of Ishaan-Sonali closeness, or does she know that she loves Ishaan but he might not love her back?

IMO, I think she still doesn't realize it. I'd like to see that part, when she knows but she's confused about Ishaan loving her back. Smile Poor Ishaan deserves this much.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1vishmewellSinha18crysindYusBeeShwets1502

ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
dnt worry suhana will realize her love for ishaan....nd wil confess this in front of the whole family...(this is as per the bengali version of the shw OBS)......just wait nd watch....just a few days...nd all this drama will finally get ovr with the blossoming love chemistry between ishaan and suhana...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongueTongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellelle45ArmaanShergilShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I think she feels that Ishaan is moving away from her. I still believe that Suhana didn't recognized her feelings for Ishaan... 
Seeing Rajni-Inder and Elesh-Disha, now Suhana is also understanding how a husband-wife relationship should be. But Suhana can't demand such a relationship as there is "nothing" like that between Ishaan and Suhana ... Suhana want full attention from Ishaan which is not happening now and that makes her mad... I hope she will realize her feelings for Ishaan sooner  and will come out of all these confusions...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellposhahelle45111192Shwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninni.saha

dnt worry suhana will realize her love for ishaan....nd wil confess this in front of the whole family...(this is as per the bengali version of the shw OBS)......just wait nd watch....just a few days...nd all this drama will finally get ovr with the blossoming love chemistry between ishaan and suhana...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongueTongueTongue
I hope so.... but, in front of the whole family??? Shocked Won't that just be awkward? I think it would be better though if it was more private than public Embarrassed Guess it has to be in front of the whole family so BM, Dadaji and Sonali can know that their plan has worked.

If you've seen OBS, could you please tell me if Sona stays in the show after this, or does she go back home?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192Shwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

I think she feels that Ishaan is moving away from her. I still believe that Suhana didn't recognized her feelings for Ishaan... 
Seeing Rajni-Inder and Elesh-Disha, now Suhana is also understanding how a husband-wife relationship should be. But Suhana can't demand such a relationship as there is "nothing" like that between Ishaan and Suhana ... Suhana want full attention from Ishaan which is not happening now and that makes her mad... I hope she will realize her feelings for Ishaan sooner  and will come out of all these confusions...
Crys, I agree, she's confused that why is she feeling so bad when she doesn't care for Ishaan. But I'd like it if she first realized she's in love with Ishaan, by herself, not in front of the whole family. Then she should think whether Ishaan loves her back or not. After a few days of this, then Ishaan should confess his love.

It's just that Ishaan, the poor guy, has suffered since day one. He knew he loved her, yet she didn't love him back. Now I want her to feel the same for just a few days. I want Ishaan to have some say in the relationship as well. If he just falls at her feet the second she declares her love, it will be like "the day I wanted him, I got him... it was so easy"

I want Suhana to try to win over Ishaan's love as well, the way he had to work to hard to make Suhana fall in love with him.  

Edited by elle45 - 29 December 2010 at 4:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
no sona will be leavn after this....dnt worry...TongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Not yet... not yet.....Cry
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

[
Crys, I agree, she's confused that why is she feeling so bad when she doesn't care for Ishaan. But I'd like it if she first realized she's in love with Ishaan, by herself, not in front of the whole family. Then she should think whether Ishaan loves her back or not. After a few days of this, then Ishaan should confess his love.

It's just that Ishaan, the poor guy, has suffered since day one. He knew he loved her, yet she didn't love him back. Now I want her to feel the same for just a few days. I want Ishaan to have some say in the relationship as well. If he just falls at her feet the second she declares her love, it will be like "the day I wanted him, I got him... it was so easy"

I want Suhana to try to win over Ishaan's love as well, the way he had to work to hard to make Suhana fall in love with him.  

If we take this logic, it surely will be a tit for tat as venture says and i dont think Ishaan would want to wait. He is so in love that he would be happy just for the fact that she loves him back. And I dont think we can have this kinda tit for tat, that you made me suffer x days, so you shud pine too for a few days atleast. Its like jab jage tab savera.

And at this point our Suhana madam is leasst bit worried if Ishaan loves her or not, she is confused about her feelings :)

Infact while leaving the house also, suhana didnt debate whether ishaan wants her to stay back, she is the kind who is pretty vocal about her feelings and main thing is for her to say what she wants, she doesnt really worry or gets upset thinking what others think or want, she is more occupied trying to find her feelings. While leaving the house also, she said what she felt even though she didnt know what Jai/Ishaan is feeling. She is very expressive about her feelings and thoughts, exact opposite of Ishaan. She just has to tell what she wants and feels. And it is this bit which has her frustrated, as she is confused about her own feelings.

Go to top