Gulaal

Celebs on their favourite 2010 shows(Mansi)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
The 21st century saw a wave of shows on the small screen. There may have been a shift from soap opera to reality shows, but serials definitely ruled the roost. 2010 saw a varied mix of non-fiction shows and not to forget the topics that were diverse. This saw a rise in TRP's at the same time created awareness. After all audience will watch what they are shown on the small screen. We ask some of our TV celebs their favourite 2010 fiction show.

Manasi Parekh

Manasi Parekh
Very few people from the TV industry watch television but I like watching Sasural Genda Phool. I love all the characters of the show. They are completely different from other characters of television. The Kashayaps are adorable. I really appreciate the work as the outcome is a lovely show. This emphasises on family values without adding any saas-bahu drama, that's the reason I love watching it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebs on their favourite 2010 shows(Mansi)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.