CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Eps686:Abhijit Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part- 4(1 JAN '11) (Page 10)

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Why do they seperate abhi and daya sir.??? Cry

No duo moments? No DayaCry???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
The khooni story was another repeat of the famous Manav Bomb and the Mysterious Deaths of the Asha era. And Santosh- Christabelle??? ConfusedI am losing faith in the best people of late.

Direction was ok....not really bad. As Shagnika said Abhijeet in the beach scenes was too good. But Daya and his vanishing acts are bad for CID. I know he's busy dancing but at this moment?

Last week Abhijeet had promised to tell Daya what the matter was. In Friday's episode he didn't seem to trust the nurse while talking to the other doc. In that case, how could he go alone for this electric shock treatment and trust that stupid doc to treat him properly? Abhijeet is much more intelligent than that. Why on earth is he going alone? By now, everyone in the team knows that Abhijeet  is having some problem. Even Freddie has noticed. Why are they allowing him to drive alone to  the hospital and attend such shock sessions?

Unless - it is the same old drama to catch a criminal. And I'll HATE that.

For a moment I thought that Abhijeet would also get a chip on his neck and that's why he was shooting ACP  in the promo.

This is dragging for too long without any major progress and logic. My patience is wearing off. Confused

Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Originally posted by astonish

Why do they seperate abhi and daya sir.??? Cry

No duo moments? No DayaCry???

If Daya were there, he wouldn't  have allowed Abhijeet to go alone to the doc. They had to make the story like - Daya was busy, so couldn't keep an eye on Abhijeet's doc, so all this nonsense happened.

Edited by visrom - 01 January 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmideepikabanerjeeDemonStarDivianTanz_Divz

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
microchps? re they living in 22nd century
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
The story wasn't much impressive.We have already seen this idea of microchips before in CID.
Aditya sir's acting was superb.Freddy was also good.Vivek was present for less time.Daya sir was present for very less time in episode.No duo moments..the duo wasn't  together in any of the scenes.Unhappy
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
When we need duo moments and when the story need duo together, they are not.....What is this FW planning for this new year...spoiling the interest of viewers?
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Last week Abhijeet had promised to tell Daya what the matter was. In Friday's episode he didn't seem to trust the nurse while talking to the other doc. In that case, how could he go alone for this electric shock treatment and trust that stupid doc to treat him properly? Abhijeet is much more intelligent than that. Why on earth is he going alone? By now, everyone in the team knows that Abhijeet  is having some problem. Even Freddie has noticed. Why are they allowing him to drive alone to  the hospital and attend such shock sessions?

loopholes...this episode was a total mess and they just wanted to make him a patient. At any cost they have to make him do some job and will go to any extend. They are completly lost and feeling so disappointed about this series. Not even brilliant Abhijit, no human being in this world will consult a doctor who treats in a stupid way without a second opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I missed yesterday's episode, I was going through your posts and came to know about the electric shock.
This concept definitely have been taken from those saans- bahu serials. I know this because one of my very close relative used to watch some such serials where electric shock was shown for many times.
But it has been proved that this type of shock only does harm to patients and now it is prohibited. Even mentally challenged patients are not given electric shocks. I have read about this in news paper.
Is it shown that electric shock has been given to Abhi?
d_c_b_a Groupbie
d_c_b_a
d_c_b_a

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

For a moment I thought that Abhijeet would also get a chip on his neck and that's why he was shooting ACP  in the promo.

I too thought the same

Go to top